johnthor

Rank 1
johnthor
PostedOct 21, 2012 11:17 am   Last edited by johnthor on Oct 21, 2012 11:34 am. Edited 1 time in total

D/C'ing.... Memphis

Besides getting the "DETECT USER MODIFIED DATA" everytime when trying to launch the game, and having to reinstall USF every single second that I want to play - I'm now also d/c'ing every or most of my games at the start of the games. Hmmm, directly Memphis, assure me that you guys are working on this because these 'bugs' have been going on ever since Aeria took over Ijji AND it's still not FIXED til now. GS knows nothing about this but rather only what they 'THINK' is going on or what they 'HEARD' that was going on; it's time to speak up Memphis. This PC had also been reformated recently the other day, cutting down the possibilities of it being 'us' related. Running Windows 7, look into it.
Advertisement

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
PostedOct 21, 2012 11:28 am
What error are you getting when you DC? If it is the memory error then that is related to GameGuard and we're getting rid of GG this month so that should fix your problem.

johnthor

Rank 1
johnthor
PostedOct 21, 2012 12:26 pm
Ryan_SF wrote:
What error are you getting when you DC? If it is the memory error then that is related to GameGuard and we're getting rid of GG this month so that should fix your problem.  

Disappears before i can see what it says - after i d/c.