Anoki76

Rank 2
Anoki76
PostedOct 21, 2012 9:23 am   Last edited by Anoki76 on Apr 01, 2013 2:35 pm. Edited 5 times in total

Signature Generator V.2

new version !
This generator has been created to allow Shaiya players to display their character infos on a graphic signature for easy use on the forums (for example). Remember this site is in no way affiliated to Aeria Game. It is made by a (retired) player for (active?) players. Do NOT, EVER use your AGE logins to register on the website.

Direct Link

News

What is different from the first version?

Bug fixes (hopefully all of them)
More fonts/ backgrounds / options choice (once again if you want more added or want to use a specific one contact me)
"Internationalization" : volunteers translated the pages to different languages to make it more available (thank you !) (coming soon >.<)
Added all the OS servers to the list, instead of just displaying the US servers
Taking data from the AGE website, the ranks and guild of the top ranked players are updated automatically. (coming soon >.<)
More flexible options for the data you want displayed
Added the 'new' ranks (yes... the old version was REALLY outdated)
Preview of the signature in the creation/edit form

Compatibility

This version has been tested with the latest versions of Mozilla, Opera, Safari and Chrome. It is not compatible with Internet Explorer (and probably will never be).
For an easier use of this site you need to have Javascript enabled, though disabling it won't prevent you from using it. So what is the difference? Javascript will provide you for example a preview of the signature you are creating, as long as tips as you go : nothing vital, just might come handy.

Important Note

If you use/used the first version i made of this generator, note that you will have different accounts for each version : i am not importing any data from the old website.

Feedback & Help

You can refer to the original post on the AGE forums for a small guide on how to create your signatures using this site.

If you have any questions/ requests/ suggestions please pm me on the forums, leave a message here, or send me an email.

Update !

sooooo i'm once again looking for some ideas to improve the generator :
- what to you want changed / added / removed?

any ideas are welcome, just post and ill tell you if its manageable for me. Just keep in mind i wont start working on it before the end of may at best (got to wait for the exams to be over first)

ideas from the previous post i didn't have time to implement last time but that ill keep in mind :
- auto update for the kills/ lvls (started on that)
- translations (great work from the translators last summer sadly i didn't have time ot implement it)

i'm not entirely redoing the site this time so it should be easier to really add new stuff.

Let's hear your ideas ^^  
Advertisement

Anoki76

Rank 2
Anoki76
PostedOct 21, 2012 9:25 am   Last edited by Anoki76 on Oct 21, 2012 9:27 am. Edited 1 time in total

Guide

Guide

Register/login

you have the usual fields to register : username and password, as well as question and answer fields : if you ever forget your password, you will be asked the question you input and will have to answer correctly to reset the password.

use the forgotten password link to reset your password in the login window.

the reset password page : change your password, input the correct answer and confirm : you can use your new password right away.

Anoki76

Rank 2
Anoki76
PostedOct 21, 2012 9:25 am   Last edited by Anoki76 on Oct 21, 2012 9:27 am. Edited 2 times in total

Create Signatures

Create signatures
Be careful about this page, it is heavy : let it load fully before starting. The background list is bigger than on the older version and sometimes takes time to load.

There are 3 parts to the form to fill: character data, font and background. The only compulsory field is the character name, the rest is all options to change as you wish. For those who have JavaScript activated you can see right away the result on the preview. All the information is transformed into icons (faction, mode, class, lvl, rank) automatically or written directly as text.

In this area you have some new options i didn't always describe the best way so here are examples of what they do :

Shadow
Simply adds a shadow under the text. Make sure you check the checkbox to use this : simply changing the color won't work.

Shade
This one adds a semi-transparent colored layer between the background and the text, it can help with the contrast or simply allow you more color mixes.

Kill counts
you replace your guild name and/or server by your kill counts with this option.

Backgrounds
For those using Javascript more color variants are available by clicking on the palette icon on the right of each background.

Anoki76

Rank 2
Anoki76
PostedOct 21, 2012 9:26 am

homepage

Homepage
from this page you can manage the signatures you create for each toon :
edit an individual signature, delete, or modify the order. Once you are satisfied with the whole signature, use the Update the final signature button to create the image available with the link given to you at the bottom of the page :

BeoWulf14..

Rank 0
BeoWulf14..
PostedOct 21, 2012 10:11 am
Perfect,Thanks

nickytje

Rank 2
nickytje
PostedOct 21, 2012 10:34 am
yay i can use it now!!!!

just wont show my lvl's rofl

unicorns.rule

Rank 2
unicorns.rule
PostedOct 21, 2012 10:34 am
Awesome thanks Very Happy

Anoki76

Rank 2
Anoki76
PostedOct 21, 2012 10:40 am
nickytje wrote:
yay i can use it now!!!!

just wont show my lvl's rofl  

hmm looks fine to me o.o

vintagephoenix

Rank 1
vintagephoenix
PostedOct 21, 2012 11:42 am
The oracle/priest icon has a black line next to it, not as visible in mine but lighter backgrounds notice it immediately.

blandor13

Rank 0
blandor13
PostedOct 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Re: Signature Generator V.2

new version !
Anoki76 wrote:
This generator has been created to allow Shaiya players to display their character infos on a graphic signature for easy use on the forums (for example). Remember this site is in no way affiliated to Aeria Game. It is made by a (retired) player for (active?) players. Do NOT, EVER use your AGE logins to register on the website.

Direct Link

News

What is different from the first version?

Bug fixes (hopefully all of them)
More fonts/ backgrounds / options choice (once again if you want more added or want to use a specific one contact me)
"Internationalization" : volunteers translated the pages to different languages to make it more available (thank you !) (coming soon >.<)
Added all the OS servers to the list, instead of just displaying the US servers
Taking data from the AGE website, the ranks and guild of the top ranked players are updated automatically. (coming soon >.<)
More flexible options for the data you want displayed
Added the 'new' ranks (yes... the old version was REALLY outdated)
Preview of the signature in the creation/edit form

Compatibility

This version has been tested with the latest versions of Mozilla, Opera, Safari and Chrome. It is not compatible with Internet Explorer (and probably will never be).
For an easier use of this site you need to have Javascript enabled, though disabling it won't prevent you from using it. So what is the difference? Javascript will provide you for example a preview of the signature you are creating, as long as tips as you go : nothing vital, just might come handy.

Feedback & Help

You can refer to the original post on the AGE forums for a small guide on how to create your signatures using this site.

If you have any questions/ requests/ suggestions please pm me on the forums, leave a message here, or send me an email.  

perfect topic