LunarPrince12

Rank 1
LunarPrince12
PostedOct 25, 2012 12:10 pm
Its that kind of atitude that makes waiting for the game a drag. Think possitive.

Advertisement

Onewholic

Rank 0
Onewholic
PostedOct 25, 2012 12:22 pm
Lol I'll try. I hope it gonna be worth it.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 26, 2012 11:50 am
LunarPrince12 wrote:
But Rome wasn't built in a day  

And it was burnt to the ground in 1 day. Unfortunately games don't die like that. It's more painful. Enjoy waiting while you can. Same thing like sitting after it closes. But now we have something to look forward to, at least.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedOct 26, 2012 11:59 am
CookinDanger wrote:
And it was burnt to the ground in 1 day. Unfortunately games don't die like that. It's more painful. Enjoy waiting while you can. Same thing like sitting after it closes. But now we have something to look forward to, at least.  

Er...I don't think it's a good idea to talk about LO dying when it's not even out yet. It's like you're saying that LO will be dead before it even comes to us. :/

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 26, 2012 12:02 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:

Er...I don't think it's a good idea to talk about LO dying when it's not even out yet. It's like you're saying that LO will be dead before it even comes to us. :/  

Yeah you're right. I'll try not to say that it's going to die , before it comes to us.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedOct 26, 2012 12:06 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
xSerenitas wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:

Yeah you're right. I'll try not to say that it's going to die , before it comes to us.  

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. e.e

masterzorc08

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
masterzorc08
PostedOct 26, 2012 12:43 pm
Onewholic wrote:
I hope I'll have a chance to play it before I receive my first retirement pension.  

Your sig makes me wanna listen to Lucifer fifty times.

Onewholic

Rank 0
Onewholic
PostedOct 28, 2012 1:01 pm
masterzorc08 wrote:
Onewholic wrote:
I hope I'll have a chance to play it before I receive my first retirement pension.  

my record is 274 times xD, sounds like hours of nyanyanyanyanyan when Nyan song first came out xD

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 02, 2012 12:15 am
masterzorc08 wrote:
Onewholic wrote:

What a coincidence his post count is 50