misterdude

Rank 3
misterdude
PostedNov 03, 2008 3:04 pm
wells my stone and white tiger were almost up so i decided to start the red phoenix charm early to see for sure. and i can say 100% that the exp does NOT stack. therefore, there is no real reason to stack more than one charm at a time.

Advertisement

rjmc8888

Rank 0
rjmc8888
PostedJan 23, 2009 4:53 am

Are Charms Transferable?

Can I buy a Red Phoenix Charm for my Normal Mode character, and then warehouse it for my Hard Mode character? Does the Red Phoenix Charm expire?

Theaitetos

Rank 5
PostedJan 23, 2009 5:33 am

Re: Are Charms Transferable?

rjmc8888 wrote:
Can I buy a Red Phoenix Charm for my Normal Mode character, and then warehouse it for my Hard Mode character? Does the Red Phoenix Charm expire?  

A Charm is an item you have to activate, and then it is attached to that character for 30 days (Red Phoenix, White Tiger) or 10days (Blue Dragon). It cannot be deactivated once you used it, and continues to run down even after you log out, so will expire 30 (10) days after activation.

Of course you can buy a charm with any character, warehouse it, and give it to another character. But once it is activated you cannot change it anymore.

rjmc8888

Rank 0
rjmc8888
PostedJan 23, 2009 5:51 am

Charms

Thank you for your clear explanation! Smile

rebedo

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2009 8:32 am
I don't think the stones all stack, but i do know that a xp stone+ any dragon stone+ the bonus exp that the gm's give use once and a while all does stack. So you can get up to 200% that way. Other then that idk any other way to do it. Considering exp stone is 150% and stones are 20% + bonus from gm;s is from 25%-50%. so thats 195%-220%. But you can't go over 200% so that's where it caps.

Maeji

Rank 2
Maeji
PostedJan 23, 2009 2:32 pm
30 day EXP stone + Red Fenix Charm + [GM] 50% bonus EXP + party > 7 (2x EXP; or something like this) = Twisted Evil

ok, not really realistic, at least not for a while, but do-able, yet so unnecessary.

would for sure mean you're at 200% capped though

<a><p>Tensa Zangetsu</p></a> <p>Teos | 5x ~ HM warrior</p>

Aestaria

Rank 2
Aestaria
PostedJan 24, 2009 8:13 pm
the 7 man party thing is for EP4.

you also would be wasting your charm if the there was a GM 50% bonus going on, just a stone will put you at 200% if that's the case.

yes i'm pretty sure you understand that but double digit post count? Aes no likely ^^

rjmc8888

Rank 0
rjmc8888
PostedJan 26, 2009 10:32 am

red phoenix

With the red phoenix charm, it says it grants 4 recorded points. What does that mean and do they expire after 30 days? How about the increase in warehouse size. Does it expire after 30 days? What happens to the stuff in the extra spots?

Grizzlism

Rank 4
Grizzlism
PostedJan 26, 2009 11:01 am

Re: red phoenix

rjmc8888 wrote:
With the red phoenix charm, it says it grants 4 recorded points. What does that mean and do they expire after 30 days? How about the increase in warehouse size. Does it expire after 30 days? What happens to the stuff in the extra spots?  

The recorded points from charms can be used in combination with the special Teleportation runes available from the Web based Item mall. The points can be recorded, and then selected to be teleported to when you activate the Teleportation runes (these are different than party summon/movement runes, be careful). The points become inactive when your charm expires.

Warehouse increase allows the character that has activated it to place items in the last 3 pages of your warehouse. Items already placed in the last 3 pages may be removed by any other character at any time, even after the WH increase expires... you just can't place new / move around currently placed items in those pages after it expires.

No Control Grizzlism

fhswarrior93

Rank 2
fhswarrior93
PostedJan 26, 2009 1:30 pm
Aestaria wrote:
the 7 man party thing is for EP4.

you also would be wasting your charm if the there was a GM 50% bonus going on, just a stone will put you at 200% if that's the case.

yes i'm pretty sure you understand that but double digit post count? Aes no likely ^^  

This is wrong ( no offense) because the exp that gms give us is not considered into the 200% thing on stones and charms. What the gm's do is increase each mobs base exp given by a certain % so its not like a charm or a stone its the actual exp the mob gives. I stacked an exp stone and charm and did get 220% of exp gained during one of these and did some forum digging to find out why and discovered the info i just gave.