Reefer12

Rank 0
Reefer12
PostedOct 20, 2012 10:59 am   Last edited by Reefer12 on Oct 20, 2012 1:36 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Reefer's SR Give Away

Reefer's SR Give Away

Well with all the rumors flying around about MP being shut down and everyone getting scared I figured you could all use some cheering up. Did you miss out on Dennae's SR give away? Not to worry cause I'm here to offer you another chance. The winner will recieve one of two prizes A.) A martin pilot B.) A gigas what you get is totally up to the winner I will let you choose.

Directions: (must be followed to be eligble)

Make up a monster that you would love to see on MP. Be creative come up with a name, skill, class, stats, whatever it is you wanna add whether it be a N or a SR whether you want to make it a fusion chain or not and give it a small description. I will pick a winner in 1 week so you have time to be creative.

Rules: (must be followed to be eligble)

Rules (stolen blatantly from GMPaladin!)
•No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!

•You may not use multiple accounts to participate.

•Must provide your entry before the deadline specified.

•No cheating allowed.

•Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your rewards!

(Shout out to Dennae for the rules)
Advertisement

FNMan

Rank 0
FNMan
PostedOct 20, 2012 11:10 am
Monster Paradise is getting shut down? Why? :-/

Anyway, I would like to enter.

Phoenix Wyvern
[SR]

A Fire type and a Dragon type monster

Description: The first of its kind, no one knows where it came from. There have been rumors that an evil wizard performed experiments that resulted in the fusion of a dragon and a phoenix into the birth of this magnificent creature.

Reefer12

Rank 0
Reefer12
PostedOct 20, 2012 11:15 am
No MP is not getting shut down it was just a rumor floating around is all no need to worry and thank you for you submission Smile

(its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

Dennae1

Rank 0
Dennae1
PostedOct 20, 2012 1:07 pm
If I win someone can have my pilot, I just wanna enter Smile

Robosaurus Hax (R) (Mech)

Base attack: 1870 AP
Base Defense: 2100 DP

Skill: For every Mech SR in your party, attacks consecutively one extra time.

Description: This dinosaur was born out of a failed attempt to create the world's first automatic toaster/coffee maker combo. It feasts mostly on microchips and discarded RAM.

Courtesy of Kikkiforever <3

FNMan

Rank 0
FNMan
PostedOct 20, 2012 1:24 pm
Reefer12 wrote:
No MP is not getting shut down it was just a rumor floating around is all no need to worry and thank you for you submission Smile  

Ty and don't scare me like that. xD

Mr.Ozone

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2012 1:25 pm
The Baconic Lord (r)

Atk:2250
Def:1950
Demon

This evil king sits on the top of mount piggy in the demon world ruling over all the tofu and soybeans.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Mr.Ozone

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2012 1:26 pm
Oops forgot skill....

Skill- carnivore rage- +15% for all demons, beasts, and undead on your team

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Reefer12

Rank 0
Reefer12
PostedOct 20, 2012 1:28 pm
Thank you for your submission Dennae I like that Wink it would be cool if someone actually came up with a monster good enought that Aeria made for MP

Reefer12

Rank 0
Reefer12
PostedOct 20, 2012 1:30 pm
Mr.Ozone wrote:
The Baconic Lord (r)

Atk:2250
Def:1950
Demon

This evil king sits on the top of mount piggy in the demon world ruling over all the tofu and soybeans.  

Thank you for your submission, but im looking for a little more detail and thought you have a week to come up with something just think what monster have you ever wish they had? Now you have a chance to make it. If you can think of anything else by all means let me hear it Smile you can submit or edit how ever many times you want as long as it's within the week deadline

Lux100

Rank 0
Lux100
PostedOct 20, 2012 1:45 pm
IGN: Luxy

It's a fusion chain that starts out as a 4 star R. A total of four Arcana's are required to make either Super Rare. Players can either pick a Demon SR or an Angel SR to add to their team. Both Super Rares have similar abilities; Attack boosting. How they go about their abilities will be the deciding factor for players, though.

Arcana (R) (Spirit)

Base Attack: 1600 (Max. 4000)
Base Defense: 1500 (Max. 4000)

Skill: Magical Force.
Effect: Increases ATK by 10% for every "Arcana" when less than 4 members in party.

Description: A little Fairy trying to change destiny. She will get stronger...In time.

Arcane (R+) (Spirit)

Base Attack: 2600 (Max. 5000)
Base Defense: 2500 (Max. 5000)

Skill: Magical Force.
Effect: Increases ATK by 15% for every "Arcana" when less than 4 members in party.

Description: The little fairy grows stronger. Who knows what she will become...

Dementia (SR) (Demon)

Base Attack: 1 (Max. 8000)
Base Defense: 1 (Max. 3000)

Skill: Sacrifice of the Fallen.
Effect: The weakest member of your team shall die, giving Dementia it's current Attack.

Description: Wanting more power the little fairy turned to the shadows. She will not stop until the world is covered in darkness.

Sovereign (SR) (Angel)

Base Attack: 1 (Max. 3000)
Base Defense: 1 ( Max. 8000)

Skill: Halo Amerelis.
Effect: After Sovereign is killed, the leader of the party will gain her current Attack for One Turn.

Description: The little fairy grew up to be a great angel. She sacrifices her power to give those who requires it.