ChatBug.

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2012 10:06 am

A Few Tips To Minimize FPS Lag

First things first, you need to know your system specifications. You can find that out by going to:
START > RUN > "dxdiag". You should see a screen that looks like/similar to this:

For a more detailed layout try getting freewares called CPUZ & GPUZ.

Now you're going to compare your specifications with the ones required to play Soldier Front.

http://soldierfront.aeriagames.com/overview/sysreq

Your specifications should surpass Soldier Front's system requirements, if not you may need to get new computer parts dependent which area your PC is lacking in. For example, if your PC needs more RAM that can easily be bought at your nearest PC store. If that's the case be sure to add my xfire - chatbug so I can further assist you in buying the right RAM. If it's a case where most or all of your PC parts are not competent enough to run soldier front then I'd recommend buying a new PC. Tips on helping you getting a cost effective PC that can run Soldier Front will be given by adding my xfire as well.

What if your PC specifications surpasses that of Soldier Front's but still FPS lagg?

Here are some tips & warnings.

1. You MUST have a fully functional antivirus. I recommend AVG FREE 2013, google it and scan your PC for viruses. Viruses slow down your PC and make it more prone to crashes. Certain viruses threaten your security as well like password & identity theft.

2. Uninstall unnecessary programs, you know, the ones that are just taking up space on your computer and you won't use them again or never ever used them.

3. Get Ccleaner, great freeware that cleans your PC, removing unnecessary files, fixing your registry making your PC smoother.

4. GET Advanced System Care, amazing software for stopping a lot of unnecessary processes before going in-game. Another ideal software for that is Gamebooster. (All programs listed are freeware and can be found by using google.)

5. Close your internet browser when going in-game, or any other program that won't help you play the game. You'd be suprised at how much memory you would have gotten rid of.

P.S Page will be updated from time to time so feel free to check every now and then.
Advertisement

ChatBug.

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 10:55 am
BUMP!

No playtime? No time to play! :D