nivpro

Rank 3
nivpro
PostedOct 20, 2012 8:50 am   Last edited by nivpro on Oct 20, 2012 12:14 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Akei's the Best! :P

Some cool 1 shot HS pics.
This is not just random collection of HSs, in most of the pics i needed one bullet to headshot and i love when that happens [also i consider a trickshot Razz ] .

- i was 2 slow to get the first back HS ^

One Bullet one HS with AKEI, Z-36 MC Very Happy

oh and dont mention the alt name
Advertisement

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
PostedOct 20, 2012 8:55 am
I'm sure if I posted all of the headshots I get in one game, the forum would hate me too.

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedOct 20, 2012 8:59 am
HazardLight wrote:
I'm sure if I posted all of the headshots I get in one game, the forum would hate me too.  

Why? Doesn't make any sense...

@niv: Nice headshots mate. Keepit up Very Happy I like the 7th picture. (on your main)

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
PostedOct 20, 2012 9:01 am
zweetvlek wrote:
HazardLight wrote:

Okay from now on after every game I play against a team of nobody's I will post every headshot I earn on a new thread and see how long it takes people to say the same thing I just did.

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedOct 20, 2012 9:04 am
HazardLight wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
HazardLight wrote:

Okay from now on after every game I play against a team of nobody's I will post every headshot I earn on a new thread and see how long it takes people to say the same thing I just did.  

If you keep posting topics after every match, then yes, it would eventually get annoying. But this is the first time I see him posting some screenshots of his match. That isn't really annoying imo, and I'm sure people won't hate on him because he posts them.

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
PostedOct 20, 2012 9:08 am
zweetvlek wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
HazardLight wrote:

If you keep posting topics after every match, then yes, it would eventually get annoying. But this is the first time I see him posting some screenshots of his match. That isn't really annoying imo, and I'm sure people won't hate on him because he posts them.  

Yeah I suppose an apology would be appropriate, but I'm just tired of it because everyone does it. So pointless and unnecessary.

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedOct 20, 2012 11:48 am
I find the modern AKEI-47's much more better at getting HS than the classic or gold or gold 2 versions...

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedOct 20, 2012 11:53 am
wow i so much DONT CARE...

nivpro

Rank 3
nivpro
PostedOct 20, 2012 11:54 am   Last edited by nivpro on Oct 20, 2012 11:56 am. Edited 1 time in total
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
I find the modern AKEI-47's much more better at getting HS than the classic or gold or gold 2 versions...  

Really? i can beraly aim with the classic but all the other AKEIs im doing great HSing, always been like that

Oh, and i posted the single HSs because i shoot one bullet and got HS, thats whats special about these kills.. not just random HSs ^

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedOct 20, 2012 11:55 am
nivpro wrote:
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:

Really? i can beraly aim with the classic but all the other AKEIs im doing great HSing, always been like that  
u can beraly aim with every gun..