K, so I checked to make sure there wasn't a guide like this, and there isn't. So here I go.
For those many of you people who hate how you keep failing fortifications, I came up with some tips that seem to work.
(Btw for those of you who are real lucky, gratz!
1) Before you fortify, make SURE you have your league armory boost active. If you don't, your success rate will decrease drastically.
2) Make sure you have many es5 (or the type of energy stone your using) at your disposal when you try to fortify.
3) If your trying to fortify level 9 and up, use 15% or 25% ammy's.
4) Make sure your using a divine amulet. Believe it or not, some people dont.
5) If your using a 2** Weapon, convert it to a 1* Weapon. I've tried this, and I've always successfully fortified when I use a 1* Weap.
6) Gather a bunch of Syn stones before you fortify. Then try to make them fail at metallurgy. For example, use a Lv3 Syn stone and metallurgy it with Lv1 or Lv2 Syn stones.
7) Try to fort with low lvl energy stones first, like Lvl1, Lvl2, Lvl3 and maybe Lvl4 if you can afford it.
After you have used your low ones up, start on the es5's. Put in the 15% or 25% ammy first, then divine, Es5's, and then your Weapon/Outfit/Arms.
9) Try to fort when not a lot of people are on.
(*IMPORTANT! Do not try to fort right after someone has successfully fortified. You have a much higher chance of failing.)
Enjoy, and I hope it helps