lancetronic

Aeria: Product Manager
lancetronic
PostedOct 19, 2012 8:28 pm   Last edited by lancetronic on Oct 22, 2012 8:39 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Paid Out] Gearset Galore!

Get the right gearset for each and every one of your heroes!
Eligible Servers:
ALL Servers!!

*Starts: 10/19/12 21:00 PDT // Ends: 10/21/12 21:00 PDT - 48 Hours!
Time in PDT Format

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Exchange the following amounts in GOLD for FREE ITEMS:
This tiered promotion can be completed and repeated for more rewards!

Tier 1: Exchange at least 1000 Gold and Get:

(3) +7 Matthew's Suppression Chest (Required Hero Level: 30)
(30) Ruby
x3
x30

Tier 2: Exchange at least 3000 Gold and Get:

(3) +7 Idas' Tenacious Chest. Required Hero Level: 50
(30) Zircon
...and all previous tiers
x3
x30

Tier 3: Exchange at least 5000 Gold and Get:

(3) +7 Mieliam Faith Chest. Required Hero Level: 70
(30) Aquamarine
x3
x30

Tier 4: Exchange at least 10000 Gold and Get:

(3) +7 Warlord Adamant Chest. Required Hero Level: 80
(30) Lazurite
x3
x30

Tier 5: Exchange at least 20000 Gold and Get:

(3) +7 Alejandro's Stronghold Set. Required Hero Level: 100
(30) Dragon Fang
x3
x30

(If you complete Tier 5, start over again for more unlimited rewards!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIP gets you awesome bonus, exclusive hero gear, and even exclusive Epic Heroes!
CLICK HERE for more info!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
-Payouts are manual and occur 1-7 business days after the END of the promotion! Any updates will be posted here when ended!
Advertisement

PlagueMachine

Rank 0
PlagueMachine
PostedOct 19, 2012 10:23 pm

seriously?

200 bucks for 3 pieces of lv 100 gear? really dude? come on that is just ridiculous!

and no one here needs any matt gear anymore if you dont realize this is a merger of 4 separate servers.. so lv 30 gear is basically fodder...

its time you guys evaluate your events and start making them worth doing.

Kaliedo

Rank 0
Kaliedo
PostedOct 19, 2012 11:04 pm
to think that people actually pay that ridiculous amount of cash is just....wow.

nortael

Rank 1
nortael
PostedOct 20, 2012 1:11 am
Is this event crappy or not - it's not the matter! When will you guys fix all the problems? Not just wonders issue. I really was "happy" in the middle of war, that took half of my power, to be left suddenly without scouting ability and any possibility to look what happened in this or in that battle.

Nah, I'll probably wait till the paypal recurring date and just cancel subscribe again if nothing changes.

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedOct 20, 2012 8:53 am
We waited 2 weeks for THIS promo? You had been starting to get how to build a good promo Lance and then you do this. This is just pathetic and my guess is you were just to lazy to put in some thought into it and threw it together.

This game is bugged all to heck and more problems continue to arise and the people who are trying to stick it out get stuck with a half-arse promo like this.

The very least you can do is do more mall price cuts on items since you are shafting the players with the promos.

klepto762

Rank 0
klepto762
PostedOct 21, 2012 10:48 pm

gear

lame
unless we are willing to put up a small fortune this 1 does suck. you guys gave out so much matthew's gear already... why would i ever need more?

nellin1516

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 9:05 am
Hi, my account has AP Error since last week, i wanted to exchange my AP this weekend but is prevented to do so due to the Billing department dragging this whole issue for so long, so is there anyway i can still get involved in this event after my account is settled? zz

lancetronic

Aeria: Product Manager
lancetronic
PostedOct 22, 2012 1:06 pm
nellin1516 wrote:
Hi, my account has AP Error since last week, i wanted to exchange my AP this weekend but is prevented to do so due to the Billing department dragging this whole issue for so long, so is there anyway i can still get involved in this event after my account is settled? zz  

Hello,

Please send in a ticket using this link: Contact Us

Thanks!