LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedOct 27, 2012 7:21 pm
morygian wrote:
Time to unmerge Lailah?  

I feel like a Troll to agree, but it's really hard to not want to unmerge.. :/
Didn't even go to GRB for once.
I've lost my shaiya drive, there is hardly anything holding me here other then trying to keep up with friends and the games best interest.

I fear I'm on the path to forum trolling, lately. <.<

GM's are saying this GRB problem is a file code issue, not the servers or users, so I guess we'll see in a week when they test it out.

-Retired.
Advertisement

ExGReturns

GameSage: Shaiya
ExGReturns
PostedOct 30, 2012 3:12 pm
i don't think this is a issue..
This just comes because to much people wants to play GRB

They Tried it with shut down the login server 1 hr before GRB but that wasn't a success either..
I Personally Think a lot people here make a good Point..

* The magic Button hehe
Yea i like this Idea but what about the people that don't wanna do GRB.. I think it will be annoying when something like that pops up.. because some people don't read and automatic press YES
So Problem still not solved Wink

* Unmerge Lailah..
It's a good one but this wouldnt solve the problem.. Why Because a lot people make friends with people in Etain, Gain and Teos and a lot People form those Servers joined a Lailah guild..
So what if they Unmerge what will happen with those people Wink

* Everyone a Guildhouse + GRB Portal..

+1

I totally agree with this one.. I know a lot GM's and GS thinks this will not solve the problem because you work with the top 30 ranks..
But i Think this may solve it..

Now you Probably say we can't because we only work with a Top 30 Rank System..
I got a problem on that one TO.. You still could work with That Just give every top 30 guild access to Update the GH and the ones that are not Ranket Only Access to use The GRB portal inside the GH Wink Think this Would Fix a lot..

Greets Semper.Fi Um 80 Ranger ( AOL )

- Follow your heart Embrace your dreams and whatever may happen protect your honor.. -

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedOct 31, 2012 12:07 pm
ExGReturns wrote:
i don't think this is a issue..
This just comes because to much people wants to play GRB

* The magic Button hehe
Yea i like this Idea but what about the people that don't wanna do GRB.. I think it will be annoying when something like that pops up.. because some people don't read and automatic press YES
So Problem still not solved Wink

Good to see you on the forums, Semper Fi.

Okay here is a clear and approachable view of where I am coming from on this matter:

1. Part A).
A new function would be added, for all to use.

1. Part B).
A). It will have a Mailbox, much like other mmo's have, which is handy when someone is offline when you need to trade, and may not be back when you are able to be online that week.
B). Next to that, it will have a Notice box, for the fact that many people claim they did not see a notice posted before maintenance or an event etc, and sometimes the notice was simply missed. So this will have all of the notices from the 24 Hours in that day.
C). Thirdly, there will be a GRB box, in which you simply click it to set up the notifications, the way that the box works and also is used to guide nubs. If you untick everything, you will have no messages appear before GRB to remind you. So, this won't affect people not in a guild.

Here are some views of the suggestion:

1. Where it is located and how it appears ingame when a notice/mail appears:

2. This is the mailbox.

3. This is the GRB settings for being teleported to GRB, and if you wish, notification settings.

4. This is how it appears to those who are in a guild and who have ticked the settings to allow notifications before GRB.

5. Lastly, this is how it appears when GRB is starting.

Each function is untickable, so you choose how often you want to be notified.... Some people never really need a notice, while others wish to dilly dally around in partys until it's almost GRB time, or they simply forget when and where GRB is meant to be.

-Retired.

cainiscool

Rank 0
cainiscool
PostedOct 31, 2012 12:36 pm
/fullsupport
Some way of stopping the alienation of players because of DC would be terrific.

ExGReturns

ExGReturns
PostedOct 31, 2012 1:40 pm
your idea is good But like always I will Discus about it Wink

Why i Like it....

that's because point 3. On your list
(3. This is the GRB settings for being teleported to GRB, and if you wish, notification settings.)
- Love the automaticly Summon
- the Spawn back place Very Happy
Genius ^^

Why don't i Like it...

I don't like it because you need to Sign up on it.. What if you forgot to sign up for it then no GRB??
And you know like no Other That people are to lazy to click on something new or to Sign up Smile
And specially when it is Linked on the Map/Radar..

What if this will be the next Update...

If you want to do this with a Little more Success it would be better to make a new item between the Inventory and Skill in the balk down the screen or something Very Happy
At least people wont click it away by Pressing V and its a little bit Bigger to watch at Smile

hehe i'll wait on what you think now before i make this post to long and Replay on that one again

Greets,
Colin better known as Semper.Fi ^^

P.s
Would everyone that wanna Reply on me Give me a PM.. because then i know when you guys replay and then i will Reply back hehe wanna this work for next GRB Wink

- Follow your heart Embrace your dreams and whatever may happen protect your honor.. -

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedOct 31, 2012 1:49 pm
ExGReturns wrote:

I don't like it because you need to Sign up on it.. What if you forgot to sign up for it then no GRB??  

If you don't click the summon, or tick for an auto summon, then you will just have to run to Guild manager office to get to GRB, like we do now lol.

ExGReturns wrote:

If you want to do this with a Little more Success it would be better to make a new item between the Inventory and Skill in the balk down the screen or something Very Happy
At least people wont click it away by Pressing V and its a little bit Bigger to watch at Smile

Maybe. But you can't press V to get it to open. You will have to click it with your mouse and then it will open up the [mailbox/GRB/notices] Razz
Although that is a good suggestion as well, to have it at the bottom.

-Retired.

ExGReturns

ExGReturns
PostedOct 31, 2012 4:09 pm
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
ExGReturns wrote:

If you don't click the summon, or tick for an auto summon, then you will just have to run to Guild manager office to get to GRB, like we do now lol.  

Haha so when everyone is lazy like i said or dont sign in we still didnt Fix the problem Wink

I still Go for the everyone guildhouse Option Wink
Or Just more Portals to GRB maybe they should change the portal to Linked in a GRB portal or make one next to it Wink who knows
Because Apulene And Vault make not the server crash

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedNov 04, 2012 8:49 pm
Wish we had more support or non supports >.<

-Retired.

amezara

amezara
PostedNov 08, 2012 6:56 pm
/support mailing system Very Happy

This would be a great addition and good job on the layout Kotaro! It looks great! I hope to see it in game soon Smile

EDIT: Just a thought... if you are trading something for money/OP when you send the item to the player, I'm assuming there will be an option that specifies how much you want back? Like that can't press accept without adding the 'payment' (it should perhaps look a little like the trade window then as well)? Or is in specifically for just giving people items?

greasure

Rank 0
greasure
PostedNov 08, 2012 9:01 pm
/support

excellent layout kotaro!

<a>Photobucket</a>