spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedNov 13, 2012 11:06 am

Re: aeria Y U disappoint me ?

EXCUSES
STANAG wrote:
Well they replied on my ticket and they said that the reward is automated and i probably didnt play for 2 hrs ... NOT ONLY did i play 2 hrs, i played 2 and a half just to be sure (making sure the room always had more than 6 ppl(3v3) in it...JUST TO BE SURE) I had never played this map(blind eagle) before the event so the Timer in My Info->Map Stats Couldnt be wrong.... Also many ppl in my buddy list are still having the same issue... AND IF THE REWARD IS AUTOMATED AND INFALLIBLE WHY DID I HAVE TO SEND A TICKET TO FINALLY GET MY INDIA REWARD(after 13 days)..?

this is outrageous... i inisted on my ticket with a follow up response but i dont really think they will come through....  
Same happen with me Smile link this post so they know that Its something wrong going on

Advertisement

strix14

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:26 pm

me too :p

IlPunisherIl wrote:
I have like 400 hours on india, it would be a pleasure to play on it and win 10k Cool  

i have 50h only for india Very Happy i love this map Very Happy

Ekstrack

Rank 2
Ekstrack
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:57 pm
only demo? aff

i wanted to play india anihilation QQ

AznMaggot wrote:
People die if they are killed.
Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/ccbadboy90

STANAG

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 9:06 am

Finally...

They came through
So after I presented some facts to the ppl who told me that the reward is automated and that I probably didnt complete 2 hours in Blind Eagle, in a follow-up response, They finally told that just this once they will give me the 10k.... Im grateful that i finally got my money and all but what bothers me is that my friend who also didnt get the 10k from Blind Eagle sent them a ticket and they told him they checked their records and he has completed Blind Eagle and has already gotten the 10k so he should double check his account balance... IF U CAN CHECK UR RECORDS WHY DID U TELL ME THAT -PROBABLY- I DIDNT COMPLETE THE TIME NEEDED WHY DID I HAVE TO INSIST THAT I PLAYED 2 HOURS OF BLIND EAGLE AND PRESENT YOU FACTS IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BELIEVE ME? Anyways Im grateful that I still got my 10k... hope this doesnt happen again for a third time....

strix14

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: Finally...

They came through
how can i contact theim too ,to give me my 10k??can u give me plz a adreess or somthing?

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedNov 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Re: Finally...

They came through
strix14 wrote:
how can i contact theim too ,to give me my 10k??can u give me plz a adreess or somthing?  
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

STANAG i made a theard and asked how many had got the 10k rewerd and its was just 1 guy, so i send them a ticket with the rewerd to show them that there Pay-out isnt working