Rank 0
PostedOct 21, 2012 1:52 pm

GS Application

Part 1
.::Part I::.
Account Name: Houstone
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): Iphone 4
Languages spoken: English Spanish Some Thai

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? Contributed my advice and helped ease some confused players concerns with some of their in-game issues
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? I am not a fan of organizations but during college i found myself involved in an organization called DREAM act. which involved us having mature meetings and speeches in schools, city hall and most of all the opportunity to travel and meet the president
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? When i can help someone by giving them sources to their answers , I done helped people with paperwork, information and resources.{That's all i can do, im not very talkative in real life)
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? I have played browser and PC games on Aeria- Dynasty Warriors(Quit),Eden Eternal(in-active), DDTank(in-active), Golden Age(quit) the game that was previous to golden age forgot name but i was most active on that and was the reason i made this account to being with and finally Monster Paradise(active)
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? I think a Game Sage is a respected member of the Aeria gaming community. Their main responsibilities are to help answer players questions , help organize events and help assist with game transitions? A good Game Sage usually is well informed, idealist and trustworthy.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? I would prefer being a Game Sage to mobile because my job does not allow for more than that of a cell phone. I do have my computer with me as it is required but cannot comply with the availability. Also i have little time outside of work to play PC games, the flexibility of a cellphone is best for me.7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position.
The importance of confidentiality in this position is major because it earns your trust and respect towards other game sages and staff members. I like the idea of fair grounds not an unfair advatage and will do my best to comply with all privacy and rules.
Advertisement

wesleycohn

Rank 0
PostedOct 21, 2012 5:41 pm

GS Application for Monster Paradise! :)

Part 1 of my application to be a GS :)
First and foremost thank you for giving us the chance to become a Game Sage and thank you for taking my application into consideration!

Account Name: Wesleyc
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc):iPhone
Languages spoken: my first languages were English and Spanish, completely fluent in both

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? I've helped in welcoming many new players to our Monster Paradise community by offering my full advice and attention and alot of times just giving monsters to help boost their morale and make their in-game experience MUCH more enjoyable. I've helped players in answering questions on sometimes ambiguous concepts and aspects of the game including answering questions on monster worth, fusion explanations, skill leveling and important aspects for fusion+ (which if done wrong is VERY discouraging if I do say so myself.)
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? I actually have alot of experience in Managing and hosting organizational events. I was senior class rep. for Key club in high school so i brought ideas for community service to the table, organized them once they were accepted, and actually managed the events and participants which included events for volunteering in the san antonio food bank, habitat for humanity, and feed the children fundraisers. i also helped in HOSA to raise money and run medical tents for the rock n' rollin marathon! Smile
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? thats three quarters of what i do in the game... I focused on my team for a bit but realized what i truly enjoy is helping make the community more enjoyable for those who have just began to play or for those who have become discouraged... i have never been a vulture and that just proves my point! every time i see an "I quit" ad i go to the page of the poster and talk with them about help they might need or even allowing them to blow off steam. in the end if they still want to leave i tell them theyre always welcome back and that i hope to see them again! Smile
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? i only have experience in monster paradise and it is likely to stay that way unless i am asked to do otherwise as a gs Smile
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? i believe a Game Sage is one who puts their players and community before themselves. i believe it is in the Game Sages best interest to do all that they can to make the game environment as welcoming and fun as they possibly can, to treat all players and individual with the utmost respect to set an example for the rest of the community, and to just be a positive influence and be a true benefit to the community, not a beneficiary of the game.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? because i already feel like i do most of whats asked for from a Game Sage, but i feel as though the community will take me more seriously in my offer to help and to give advice... because thats the aspect i appreciate and enjoy most in monster paradise! i love to help people as much as i can and i would like to continue in as professional of a way as possible! i want to be a positive reinforcer for our Aeria community and i would be honored to be a Game Sage!
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position. I believe to be fair to all players and to not ruin the real fun of the game, it is best not to release any information deemed confidential such as new events being organized, people with problems, or people who have sent in tickets for other players actions! you need to keep the community as harmonious as possible and the last thing it needs is for people to know who reported them and cause tension in our community. and you dont want to ruin the surprise of events or prizes or new boosters coming out! Smile

Once again thank you for reviewing me as an applicant for being a Game Sage and i humbly hope you consider me for the position! I look forward to working with Aeria, volunteering my time, and continuing the betterment of our community as a possible future Game Sage! Thank y'all!

Wesleyc.

dade2424

Rank 1
dade2424
here and not there thank god United States
PostedOct 22, 2012 6:46 am

GS Application for Monster Paradise

GS Application part one
Account Name: dade2424
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): ipad
Languages spoken: english but able to use translators

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? help anyone that i see needs help
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? i have submitted a few ideas that i thought would make good events
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? i give other users the answers if i know them and if i don't i take the time to look up the problems then get back to them.
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? was an active play of LC and helped people there i also play crystal saga and help anyone i see needing help in world chat
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? a GS is a go between for normal players and GM's they host events, help players and remind players of the rules when needed.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? i spend more time on my mobile games than any other because i carry it around with me everyday.
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position. In order to have GM's and other players trust a GS they must keep anything that is told to them by other players or GM's between themselves and only other people such as GM's that need to know.

C_H_E_R_U_B

Rank 0
C_H_E_R_U_B
PostedOct 23, 2012 2:52 am

Application

GS application for Monster Paradise, Part 1
Account Name: C_H_E_R_U_B
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): iPad 3
Languages spoken: Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese & Hokkien), Spanish, English, Afrikaans & French

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage?

I was a "sage" for Uken games in Crime Inc. I had some experience in these areas.

2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?

I ran some charity events at my school.

3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?

I help them according to my experiences to the best of my ability, if I am unable to help them then I will ask for another person's advice.

4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)?

I helped lots of people in DDTanks and Crystal Saga but unfortunately my account inn Crystal Saga got reset.

5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage?

A Game Sage is a person that helps to voice the players' opinions to the GM's. they help to make sure that the players' gaming experience is at their optimum.

6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)?

In my opinion, I do not mind which game I become a GS for, as long as I play that game but I prefer for Mobile because I carry my device with me all the time and I can respond immediately.

7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position.

In order for the players' to trust a GS, they must believe that their information is safe with us as if some bits of info leaks out, it may cause a tension amongst the community and may lead to bullying.

EFB.

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Application

Application for EFB
.::Part I::.
Account Name: EFB
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): iPhone 4s
Languages spoken: English

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? (In Game) I always try to cheer on new players, and help them to make sure they don't get ripped off by more experienced players. (In Life) For the community I often pick up trash in the park near my house for no charge.

2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? (In Game) I've never hosted anything on MP... if I had a opportunity, I would take it. (In Life) I organized a neighborhood event for Dog Walking-- we would walk their dogs for cheap prices then give that money to the local dog shelter.

3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? (In Game) New people to MP often post questions that is pretty obvious (ex. What are stat ponts?) Some people get sarcastic and mean, but I answer their question thoroughly and always add a smiley face at the end Smile (In Life) Nothing professonal, but among my friends I'm known for helping them through their drama and giving good advice.

4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? Monster Paradise is the first game I've run across with Aeria. Now that I know they have more, I will definitely start playing them.

5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage?
I think that being a Game Sage is being someone who is there to help others through the game, making sure they have fun, but all the while making sure a set of rules is maintained. Their main responsibility is to help people out in the game, as well as making sure the rules are followed. A good Game Sage is very, very kind in their dealings with people. They are also responsible and honest.

6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? Monster Paradise really is the only game that I actually play on my phone, and nothing else compares to it. I've tried to find something that beats the fun I have on it, but nothing has, and I doubt anything will.

7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position.
It is very important in this postion... giving away things ruins the fun, which is the GS's responsibility to keep up. It also brings down everyones trust for you, which is not good when you are a Game Sage

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedOct 31, 2012 1:06 pm
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!

ANY APPLICATIONS PAST THIS POST ARE INVALID.

GOOD LUCK TO THE ONES WHO APPLIED.

REMEMBER: IF YOU DO NOT GET PICKED THIS TIME AROUND. IMPROVE YOURSELF AND TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3