First and foremost thank you for giving us the chance to become a Game Sage and thank you for taking my application into consideration!
Account Name: Wesleyc
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc):iPhone
Country: United States of America
Languages spoken: my first languages were English and Spanish, completely fluent in both
1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? I've helped in welcoming many new players to our Monster Paradise community by offering my full advice and attention and alot of times just giving monsters to help boost their morale and make their in-game experience MUCH more enjoyable. I've helped players in answering questions on sometimes ambiguous concepts and aspects of the game including answering questions on monster worth, fusion explanations, skill leveling and important aspects for fusion+ (which if done wrong is VERY discouraging if I do say so myself.)
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? I actually have alot of experience in Managing and hosting organizational events. I was senior class rep. for Key club in high school so i brought ideas for community service to the table, organized them once they were accepted, and actually managed the events and participants which included events for volunteering in the san antonio food bank, habitat for humanity, and feed the children fundraisers. i also helped in HOSA to raise money and run medical tents for the rock n' rollin marathon!
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? thats three quarters of what i do in the game... I focused on my team for a bit but realized what i truly enjoy is helping make the community more enjoyable for those who have just began to play or for those who have become discouraged... i have never been a vulture and that just proves my point! every time i see an "I quit" ad i go to the page of the poster and talk with them about help they might need or even allowing them to blow off steam. in the end if they still want to leave i tell them theyre always welcome back and that i hope to see them again!
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? i only have experience in monster paradise and it is likely to stay that way unless i am asked to do otherwise as a gs
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? i believe a Game Sage is one who puts their players and community before themselves. i believe it is in the Game Sages best interest to do all that they can to make the game environment as welcoming and fun as they possibly can, to treat all players and individual with the utmost respect to set an example for the rest of the community, and to just be a positive influence and be a true benefit to the community, not a beneficiary of the game.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? because i already feel like i do most of whats asked for from a Game Sage, but i feel as though the community will take me more seriously in my offer to help and to give advice... because thats the aspect i appreciate and enjoy most in monster paradise! i love to help people as much as i can and i would like to continue in as professional of a way as possible! i want to be a positive reinforcer for our Aeria community and i would be honored to be a Game Sage!
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position. I believe to be fair to all players and to not ruin the real fun of the game, it is best not to release any information deemed confidential such as new events being organized, people with problems, or people who have sent in tickets for other players actions! you need to keep the community as harmonious as possible and the last thing it needs is for people to know who reported them and cause tension in our community. and you dont want to ruin the surprise of events or prizes or new boosters coming out!
Once again thank you for reviewing me as an applicant for being a Game Sage and i humbly hope you consider me for the position! I look forward to working with Aeria, volunteering my time, and continuing the betterment of our community as a possible future Game Sage! Thank y'all!