BEATuNEXT

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Application

Account Name : BeatuNext. Device:iPod. Language: english. Where I live: San Antonio, Texas. 1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? ive helped out some new players get more into the game and helped on forums
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? i ran some events at parades and in fairs for dennys
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? ive helped on monster paradise and i worked as customer support a little bit for the local newspaper
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? playing monster paradise
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage?a game sage is someone to communicate with the main population, a person that loves to help and loves to work and have fun
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? cause its a lot better than most games i enjoy it slot more than others
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position. to not state upcoming events and or special stuff coming up with anybody not part of the aeria games team

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Kermode

Rank 0
Kermode
PostedOct 18, 2012 11:53 pm

Game Sage Application

Part Une
Account Name: Kermode
Phone/Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
Languages spoken: English, Some French, currently learning Polish

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage?
Being a fairly new member to Aeria Mobile (but somewhat used to your other games) with the app of Monster Paradise being introduced to Android only recently, I haven't yet made contributions to the community here or in-game that would set me apart from the other Mobile GS applicants, but I do learn fast and I believe that it's never in one's best interest to start things off on a bad note! I also have the capacity to deal with wide range of challenges and will not hesitate to ask for some help if I face too great an obstacle.

2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
I know that communication is key in organization, and from experience in games that host events well and... not so well, I understand from a gamer's point of view what should and shouldn't usually happen during events. Personally, I am not a big leader and prefer to work in the background, but I do what is asked of me and always try to go above and beyond the requirements of the task.

3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?
Everyone is different in how they deal with things and how they choose to learn from their experience. I take into account the situation, the person and their problem and go on to a solution from there.

4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)?
I have played quite a bit of the browser games like Crystal Saga, DDTank and RPGs like Grand Fantasia and Kitsu Saga, though this was some time ago and on an account I completely forgot about. I have had previous experience on Aeria Games along with a few other sites and believe it is one of the better game sites out there, if not the best! Having such games available on mobile makes it all the better for me, as I'm out and about more these days.

5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage?
A Game Sage is someone who works behind the scenes as well as in-game to provide for fellow gamers an enjoyable gaming experience and ready assistance. As their name says, they are 'sages' that newer or confused players can turn to to get the help they need. What defines a good game sage is how they handle the problems that players bring to them to solve and their attitudes towards their positions of power.

6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)?
Of all the Mobile games you offered, I chose to play Monster Paradise (and subsequently got hooked) because it was a monster card game that I could take with me on my phone. I have recently bought crystals (first time ever on any game) for Monster Paradise, so I have a personal commitment to this particular game now and would like nothing better than to get involved. By being more involved, I can get even more experience for great games like this for when I take my experience to the real world.

7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position.
Being the closest thing to developers and the like, Game Sages should take care to not ruin the fun and excitement that surprise events, give-aways and updates can bring. Revealing such things to in-game lackeys can make it unfair to other players and that isn't what games are about. Game Sages should also remember not to reveal the details on forums, chats, etc. to other people off-game and keep their work as a (Mobile) Aeria Game Sage in (Mobile) Aeria Games.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I'll be seeing you all in-game! Laughing

Dennae1

Rank 0
Dennae1
PostedOct 19, 2012 2:12 am
.::Part I::.
Account Name: Dennae
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): iPhone 4S iOS6
Languages spoken: English,German. Some Spanish. Pirate.

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage?

I've assisted the community by replying to various help threads in the chat forum, made sure to help newer players who were clueless. I welcome new players to the game. I also have hosted in game events to promote community spirit, and helped to keep the forum free of harassment and spam.

I have been a community manager and moderator for a number of online games. I've been a guild leader in MMO games and had to coordinate raids. I've also hosted various online game tournaments with friends. Additionally I've worked on my university's student council hosting socials, holding elections, running fundraisers, etc. additionally I am on the social committee at my work, and have had to plan staff functions. Finally as a youth service worker I was responsible for holding various weekly events for 50-100 youth a week. I am currently holding a player giveaway event on the forums. The contest was designed to give players a little bit of fun but also to get them over to the AGE forums so they can start posting here

I've worked in customer service for many many years, through retail and tech support. I've helped people with their problems in these venues. I've also helped new players with problems they are having. Finally, I am a school teacher. My day revolves around helping my students work through their problems and finding out the answers to questions they do not know.

4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)?

Though I am not the most active poster ever as yet I have participated in a number of badge events and general chatter as well as using the shout box often.

5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage?

A game sage is a knowledgeable, patient volunteer who dedicates their time to volunteering to moderate the forums, assist new players and those requiring assistance, hosting events, resolving problems and hosting events. Their main responsibility is to uphold a culture of respect within the game as well as making the community a safe place for all. Good game sages are active, friendly, patient, respectful and courteous.

I have received a lot of enjoyment out of monster paradise, made some close friends and have been helped a lot by the community. I feel like now its my turn to give back to the community which has been so good to me. I'm also excited a lot about the release of the new aeria mobile games and would love to be on the ground floor of the exciting new things going on!

As a game sage some of the things that will arise in the game are not the business of the community at large. Players individual problems and struggles should be kept confidential. Bans are also between game managers and the banned player. This is done to preserve the character of players and not publically embarass them. A gamesage should uphold that secrecy and keep all information private. Additionally the game sage may be informed of upcoming events before they occur, and should, in this case, not share that information with players. This could be perceived as giving some players an unfair advantage.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

DTox08

Rank 0
PostedOct 19, 2012 6:37 am

Application

Part 1
Account name: - D-tox07
Phone/Device: - I Phone
Language: - English

1, Since I started playing monsters paradise I have helped out a number of gamers including multiple members of my guild, Also new members when they have started the game looking for help giving advise, giving monsters to help start their team and give a helping hand to general members when they have needed a little guidance to what the game is about, even brought in new members from invites in to my guild who now have started their own guilds.

2, Outside of the game I am a football coach so I have set up days and weekend programs for youths and children giving them experience in what else is out there, I am also a fitness instructor who runs classes for training e.g. coaching classes. Referrals.

3, Like I said in the above question I have done a lot off work and have experience in helping children, adults with the lines of work I have done in the past including coaching football and helping doctors referrals to the gym to help with exercise and weight problems listening and advising on what to do.

4, I have played a number of games and in the past played on PC (ruinscape) (counter strike) (battlefield) and consoles I have been a forum leader & clan leaders of pc games so I know my way around most forums within detail.

5, To me a game sage is a person that fellow gamers look to for advice and help who can uphold the rules and abide by them, but being friendly and interactive at the same time with other gamers when they appear to be in need of guidance, personally I think a good game sage is the one who is willing to go that extra mile to be looked up on and noticed as a responsible member within the communities eyes.

6, I would like to be given the opportunity to help out like I have been helped out since I started playing monsters paradise, be it a new member or an old one making a difference to the gaming experience of what gamers have.

7, to not inform of any future events, talk of any confidential information about members or of any future games that will only be announced on a certain time or date.

15tyga15

Rank 0
PostedOct 19, 2012 8:38 am

Gamesage

Account Name: 15tyga15
Phone/Device: iTouch
Languages spoken:
English some spanish
1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage?I try to help younger players (especially in my guild) learn the game and what trade offers are ripoffs, i also try to help players build a team.
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? I havent hosted an event online but, i hosted a community halloween festival last year, and i also do community service to help the world be a better place.
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? As i said, i help newer players, in real life, i help freshmanfind their way around my highschool, i also go to nursery homes and visit the elderly and give them company to try to help them out any way i can.
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? Not much im afraid, i am very busy but i try to be in as much as possible and help others.
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? A game sage is kind of like a guardian to the game, helping other players, making awesome events and being a player themselves. A good game sage always is honest, helpful, and nice to others while balancing their responsibilities as a game sage.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? I want to be a game sage to try to help players more and try to make MP a better game (not that it isnt already an awesome game). I would want to be a gamesage for mobile because i think most people play mobile so they can move around not be in one spot all the time.
You want to be a little secret and not give away anything about events or leak out secrets of the game, you want players to wait in suspense of what the next event is and truly enjoy it.
.::Part II::.
1. Account Name: 15tyga15
2. Languages: English a little of spanish
3. When did you start playing Mobile games? Do you play any non-Aeria Mobile games? If so, which ones?:2010
4. How much time do you spend playing per week?: 9 Hours
5. What time are you usually online? (PST): 10 Hours
6. Have you ever been banned or had any disciplinary action taken against you? If so, please explain:No
7. Are you willing to stop all level/equipment/character advancement, so that you have time for Game Sage Duties?:Yes
8. Are you at least 16 years of age?: I am 16 exactly
9. Link to Part I of your application: Yes

Allenwangone

Rank 0
PostedOct 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Monster Paradise

GS Application
Account Name: SubXero
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): iTouch
Languages spoken: English, a bit of Spanish

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? I have helped people on Monster Paradise in game like giveing them suggestions and even give them monsters to help.
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? I have helped people in game.
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? I've experienced it many times helping them get monsters and suggestions to the conflict.
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? I've have helped people on Aeria Forum's for Dynasty Warriors Online and Aeria Moblie.
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? Making a good Game Sage would require alot of effort and help people more on Aeria Mobile Forums and in game for Aeria Mobile.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? I want to become a Game Sage for Aeria Mobile is because i want to help out people and be part of the Aeria Company.
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position. The importance in this Game Sage position is to care about others and helping others out when ever needed.

.::Part II::.
1. Account Name: SubXero
2. Languages: English
3. When did you start playing Mobile games? Do you play any non-Aeria Mobile games? If so, which ones?: I used to play Dynasty Warriors Online for about 2 years and then now i quitted.
4. How much time do you spend playing per week?: I spend about 6 hours a week in game for Aeria Mobile.
5. What time are you usually online? (PST): Im usually on in 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM Atlantic times.
6. Have you ever been banned or had any disciplinary action taken against you? If so, please explain: Have not been banned before.
7. Are you willing to stop all level/equipment/character advancement, so that you have time for Game Sage Duties?: Yes
8. Are you at least 16 years of age?: 17
9. Link to Part I of your application:
Yes

Whitefire2

Rank 0
PostedOct 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Application.

Part one
Name-Whitefire2
Phone-iphone4
Country- USA
I only speak English.

1. I've helped people trouble shoot when they hade a problem with receiving a gift and when they couldn't get it. Also when there was a glitch of some kind.
2. None really.
3. Refer to one.
4. I have some experience.....I guess (not really sure what you mean by that)
5. I think it means doing the right thing helping others if they need it. The main job is to keep people in line by making sure they don't go agains the TOS but at the same time still allowing them to have fun. A good game sage is one who help people who needs it and be able to make sure people don't insult or hurt other people's feelings.
6. I play MP more then any of your other games. And I think it would be a good thing for me to do.
7. This is the most important thing ever being as though I'm currently in EMR training I know all about confidentiality and in this position it's quite simple any thing your told you don't tell others you keep it to your self. And don't tell any one in game or even out of the game.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

squab

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2012 7:37 am

APPLICATION

PART 1
Account Name: Superbear
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): iPhone
Languages spoken: English, as well as some French and Spanish

I don't make a lot of contributions to everyone, but I do give advice to guild mates, as well as people I attack or vice versa. I am always willing to find a way to help a person get stronger.

I am currently one of the ranking officers of our guild, every event that goes on we make a plan and each of us do our part to make sure everyone does what they need.

I am a great problem solver, I have helped a few people fix minor bugs that were in their phone messing with their gaming experience.

I have some minor experience using the online forums, I play Shaiya and Last Chaos so I know my way around the forum boards.

A Game Sage is a person set my the GM'S of aeria games to help maintain rules, as well as occasional reports on how the game is running. A good game sage is a person who is always willing to help anyone who needs it. They are there for game support as well as moral support in the gaming community.

I was originally an applicant for another game, but i have recently started playing less, and focusing on Monster Paradise.

Confidentiality is very important, because if someone needs help they should be able to trust you not to tell everyone about what their problem is. You also don't want to give away future events coming up or new monsters being released so it will be a surprise.

Domingo255

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2012 11:15 am

My Application for GS!

If you have any questions about the application or the Game Sage position, feel free to send a PM to any of the Mobile Game Masters!

Account Name:
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc):
Languages spoken:

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? The community contributions I have made to show I would make a Good Sage is that I have helped out at elementary Play Days. I believe you need to be helpful to be a GS.
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? I have a little bit of experience of running organizational events.
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? I have great experience helping people find solutions to their problems. My teacher has me teach the class sometimes. When he/she doesn't know something, I help her out. I am basically a second teacher in my classes.
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? I am on Aeria forums everyday. So that's good experience.
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? A Game Sage is someone who lets people know when objects are being released and help people out in their problems. Their main responsibilities are to not let stuff get out that isn't supposed to happen and make sure everything is in order. A good Game Sage is someone who has respect ( most definitely), must be friendly, caring, and having responsibility.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? I only play Monster Paradise. The greatest game ever! Also, someone with my characteristics should be a Game Sage.
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position. I love helping out everyone. I would keep everything in order. I have great organization. Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Domingo255

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2012 11:18 am

My Application for GS position! :)

Account Name: Domingo
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc): iTouch
Languages spoken: English

1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? The community contributions I have made to show I would make a Good Sage is that I have helped out at elementary Play Days. I believe you need to be helpful to be a GS.
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? I have a little bit of experience of running organizational events.
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? I have great experience helping people find solutions to their problems. My teacher has me teach the class sometimes. When he/she doesn't know something, I help her out. I am basically a second teacher in my classes.
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? I am on Aeria forums everyday. So that's good experience.
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? A Game Sage is someone who lets people know when objects are being released and help people out in their problems. Their main responsibilities are to not let stuff get out that isn't supposed to happen and make sure everything is in order. A good Game Sage is someone who has respect ( most definitely), must be friendly, caring, and having responsibility.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? I only play Monster Paradise. The greatest game ever! Also, someone with my characteristics should be a Game Sage.
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position. I love helping out everyone. I would keep everything in order. I have great organization.

Posted By Aeria Mobile