If you have any questions about the application or the Game Sage position, feel free to send a PM to any of the Mobile Game Masters!
Phone/Device (Model/iPad? iPhone? iTouch? Etc):
1. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good Game Sage? The community contributions I have made to show I would make a Good Sage is that I have helped out at elementary Play Days. I believe you need to be helpful to be a GS.
2. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events? I have a little bit of experience of running organizational events.
3. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems? I have great experience helping people find solutions to their problems. My teacher has me teach the class sometimes. When he/she doesn't know something, I help her out. I am basically a second teacher in my classes.
4. What experience do you have with the Aeria forum community (Any game, not necessarily Mobile)? I am on Aeria forums everyday. So that's good experience.
5. What do you think a Game Sage is? What are their main responsibilities? What makes a good Game Sage? A Game Sage is someone who lets people know when objects are being released and help people out in their problems. Their main responsibilities are to not let stuff get out that isn't supposed to happen and make sure everything is in order. A good Game Sage is someone who has respect ( most definitely), must be friendly, caring, and having responsibility.
6. Why do you want to be a Game Sage for Mobile (and not another game)? I only play Monster Paradise. The greatest game ever! Also, someone with my characteristics should be a Game Sage.
7. Explain the importance of confidentiality in this position. I love helping out everyone. I would keep everything in order. I have great organization.