GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedOct 18, 2012 2:40 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Oct 25, 2012 12:20 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Weekly Activities] The Treasure Trove!

Activities
-Ladder Quests
-Warrior’s Call
-The Exelorn Invasion

New Permanent Event:
-The Treasure Trove

Bug Fixes
-Fixed an issue with Pet Skill Genius, it said it increase Pet Maturity by percentage but
does not. The description has been corrected to reflect this.
-There was no option to exchange Earth Soul Orb Scroll with the Sperion Master. This
has been corrected and players will now be able to exchange the Scrolls.
-Fixed an issue with the level requirement for entering the Training Ground.
-Fixed some typos in Sperion System and in the system message for the Sperion System.
Advertisement

GMZeal

GMZeal
PostedOct 18, 2012 2:40 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Oct 18, 2012 2:49 pm. Edited 3 times in total
[Activity] Ladder Quests
Duration: 10/18 - 10/24 11:59 PM (Server Time)
Server: All Server

Description: Players who pass level 10, 25, 35, 45, 50, 55 and 60 of the Crystal Ladder will be handsomely rewarded.

First, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to accept the quests. Defeat the monsters in the Crystal Ladder and return to the Quartermaster to claim your rewards!
Quests are reset daily.

Level 10: Health Orb x 5 and Pet Health Orb x 5
Level 25: Soul Pack II x 1
Level 35: Soul Pack II x 1
Level 45: Soul Pack II x 2
Level 50: Soul Pack II x 2
Level 55: Soul Pack II x 3
Level 60: Soul Pack II x 3

Soul Pack II
Open this pack and receive the following items:
Soul Shard x 5
Purified Crystal x 5
Ice Shard x 3
Brilliance Shard x 3
Void Shard x 3
Light Shard x 3
Heart Shard x 3  

GMZeal

GMZeal
PostedOct 18, 2012 2:41 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Oct 18, 2012 2:47 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Warrior’s Call
Duration: event postponed for next week (Server Time)
Server: All Servers

This week is a special one for our PvP players!

All players participating in Sengolia,the Tamalan Arena and the new Avernal Realm will receive a special Warrior’s Pack. Packs are sent once you are in the battleground for at least 10 minutes. Open this pack and receive the following items:

Warrior’s Pack
Bronze Honor Badge x 10
Silver Honor Badge x 2
Golden Fruit of Honor x 2
Combat Healing Flask x 10
Super Elixir of Vitality x 1
Super Elixir of Thorns x 1

Note:
Players will receive this pack each time they enter any of the above listed
battlegrounds.

GMZeal

GMZeal
PostedOct 18, 2012 2:41 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Oct 18, 2012 2:45 pm. Edited 1 time in total
[Activity] The Exelorn Invasion
Duration: 10/18 - 10/24 11:59 PM (Server Time)
Server: All Servers

While King Valcroy and the people of Vidalia celebrate in Starglade, unbeknownst
to them, a resistance is mounting up and preparing to wage war on the city.

Between 5 PM and 11 PM (Server Time), several monsters from the newly released Exelorn Hollows dungeon will spawn every day on the hour throughout Starglade (L3 – L5). If you wish to not participate in this activity, please avoid Starglade instances three, four and five.

GMZeal

GMZeal
PostedOct 18, 2012 2:44 pm
The Treasure Trove
The Treasure Trove is a 6-level dungeon available to players who have attained level 50 or
higher. In the Treasure Trove, players can receive lots of Cash Shop items!

How to Enter the Treasure Trove

1. Players can enter the dungeon by talking to the Event Master in Starglade. Each
attempt costs 10 Gold.

2. Players can’t be in a party or be mounted while in the Treasure Trove.
3. Players who die in the Treasure Trove will be transported back to Level 1 to revive.

How to Play

After entering, players will receive the “Treasure Trove” quest which will record a players’
achievements during the event.
1. Points: kill other players to accumulate points. Each player kill will add one point to the total.
2. Killing monsters: each monster kill will add to your score of total monsters killed while in the
Treasure Trove.
3. Visit the Event Master in Starglade to retrieve rewards based on the number of points gained
and the amount of monsters killed.

The Monsters

1. There are normal mobs, elite mobs and bosses in the Treasure Trove. The higher the mob
levels are, the higher the chance they will drop valuable items.
2. There are elite mobs on each level. The bosses will appear from level 3 to level 6.

brawl616

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Treasure Trove

More details.
What are the rewards for treasure trove quest?
What item shop is there to look at?
How would we know how many monsters and players kill should we get to complete treasure trove?
300 - 500 monster kills ( i don't remember )
30 - 50 player kills ( i don't remember )
If i fail to complete all 300 - 500 and 30 - 50 players then do i not get the reward? ( which i did try to do. i had around 100 monster kill and 0 player kills )
Or do i have to kill all 300 - 500 monster kills and 30 - 50 player kills just to get the reward?
If there is an award then why isn't there a list of rewards after finishing treasure trove?