pro_perfect

Rank 0
pro_perfect
PostedOct 18, 2012 6:45 am

players are responsible for removing hackers

hackers
This seems like a very unusual position you would think euro hacker are costing this company money and the amount of hacking is driving people away from ava this also seems that it would be beneficial to step up patrols of gms or some thing because its to the point now where peeps are about ready to leave in droves. Arent we paying for a normal playing enviroment not 1 full of hackers
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedOct 18, 2012 7:56 am
they're "soon" (might be this, next month or what ever, who knows) going to provide us with a new anti-cheat so until then, if it's not too difficult for you, please keep reporting hackers in tickets with proof.

iNyuuBlaZ, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, Viole, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA

odraencoded

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2012 5:52 pm
blaznyuu wrote:
they're "soon" (might be this, next month or what ever, who knows) going to provide us with a new anti-cheat so until then, if it's not too difficult for you, please keep reporting hackers in tickets with proof.  

They will fix this with a "new anti-cheat"? That just means there will be NEWER cheats.

drasteil

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Re: players are responsible for removing hackers

hackers
shaunp1981 wrote:
pro_perfect wrote:
This seems like a very unusual position you would think euro hacker are costing this company money and the amount of hacking is driving people away from ava this also seems that it would be beneficial to step up patrols of gms or some thing because its to the point now where peeps are about ready to leave in droves. Arent we paying for a normal playing enviroment not 1 full of hackers  

Tell you what, much like Combat ARms, this place is slowly being over run with hackers, and this game doesn't seem to give a ****. The past few days have been the worst since I started playing a couple of months ago. This is exactly why I never spent any cash over at Combat Arms. And by the looks of it, nor will I here.

Aeria, I have made 6 legit hacker reports in the last few weeks, complete with your screenshots and info as you request, yet for some reason these people are still in the games ruining it.

If you don't care, and don't plan on doing anything about it, just say so. I am tired of wasting my time reporting things (which is YOUR JOB), and it gets nothing done.  

Good job. Still this game is less stiff than Combat Arms...but i wouldn't charge a single penny into this game as long as Aeria is running it.

Aeria don't care about hacker reports, as long as the hackers are paying them $$ they'll be VERY lenient about it, like nexon back when i hacked to counter hacking...i'm thinking of doing a similar now but who knows...wait for a few months or so when they TRY to patch it

by the way, Euro hackers are not costing Aeria ANY amount of money...euros can be easily obtained via hard work so there is nothing Aeria can say about it...Aeria is losing money mainly because PEOPLE HAVE STOPPED PLAYING ANd PAYING FOR A PIECE OF **** SERVICE excuse me...

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedOct 28, 2012 2:24 am
blaznyuu wrote:
Yeah soon soon soon very soon

gazj84

Rank 2
gazj84
PostedOct 28, 2012 4:59 am
i reported lots of exp hackers and i still see every single one in game some reported aslong as 4 weeks ago how hard is it to see some1 with 4 win - 7 loses and major rank isnt legit aeria gm's dont give a Free Knights they get paid for sitting around resetting the server once a week

Phil.Br

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2012 5:06 am
blaznyuu wrote:

Does the in game report function actually work?

orlandoluz

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2012 6:37 am

Players are responsible for removing hackers

Hackers
If you want to report someone not only make the report by the game, take one printscreen, or Recording. then look for a GM in the forum, talk with him and explain the situation.
As you can see, even the cheats now use anti report, kick, etc., to be the best, ruining the games.

If GM's case make all reports, no one was playing ava, because even players who are PRO (not use cheats) are also reported to be judged and called cheater for being too good.
Imagine that you're not a cheater, but in the game you have been reported for thinking that you are, you are banned the next day .. how you gonna feel? you guys are saying something
'' ahh those ****** banned me and did not do anything wrong, the cheats are still in the game ruining and I did not do anything that was banned, its a ******** ***** ** ... their incompetent''

I do not know how they work, to find out who are the cheaters, but if they did if all the reports made ​​in the game, I would not be playing the game (like many others), as also reported by'm think I'm a cheater.

s0sinal

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2012 6:54 am
i got banned yesterday tho i aint a hacker....

IGN: CpCiPe

orlandoluz

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2012 2:00 pm
the problem is ... that 50% of players who are not cheaters, and pay to play. are banned by others who report for fun, and still cheaters in the game .. That's why it is sad