EliteUK

Rank 0
EliteUK
PostedOct 18, 2012 3:48 am

ZOMBIE ITEMS

Outfits/Equipment.

1. Just a small idea i thought might go along with the events.

Character Items

ZOMBIE MASK :Obviously a mask that has the face of a zombie from USF perhaps the Host Zombie would look more efficient.
    Or you could just make it like a gas mask with a zombie face.

ZOMBIE JACKET : Similar to the winter/combat parka but painted red/black with the text " HALLOWEEN" printed on the back & Perhaps a logo on the front saying Blood or whatever is more natural for this type of event.

ZOMBIE BACKPACK: Similar to the Xmas backpack only this time in HALLOWEEN style red/black "bloody" coloured , with perhaps a zombie grenade canister sticking out of the bag instead of a gun like the santa one.
    "TEXT" Feel The Horror.

ZOMBIE COMBAT PANTS : Same as the JACKET but instead of the text being placed on the back , colour red/black , but downwards as if its a trail of blood dripping of the clothing.
    No Text perhaps a zombie face instead.

ZOMBIE SHOES : Red/Green/Black striped boots half torn as if the zombie had just been put through a grinder.

ZOMBIE CANTEEN : Red/Black Oval Shaped canteen make it look bloody.

ZOMBIE GRENADE : Same grenades used in Horror mode except instead of releasing gas perhaps make them like the water bombs. "damage ect".

As for guns , i think a RED Tiger Weapon would be a good temporary item to play for example play 10 horror games win 30 days Red Tiger M4A1.
    I Would of suggested permanent but they already gave us the opportunity to win a HORROR TAR 21 which is more fitting for a halloween event.
    i picked Red Tiger M4 Because of its design i think red/black is bloody which suits halloween.

Anyway just ideas i thought might of been decent.
    bit to late.

Advertisement

EliteUK

Rank 0
EliteUK
PostedOct 18, 2012 3:53 am
If any of my ideas were any good they may one day be used in future events.
who knows.

-Elite.