Izzeth

Rank 2
PostedOct 22, 2012 1:52 am
silentplayer1 wrote:
Your asking the wrong question.

The right one is: "Where is end game arena?"  

Actually, we aren't too dead. We aren't booming with like, a crap ton of activity, but Bodor is semi-there. I mean 2-3 days ago we had our EA daily running for .. 5-6 hours straight was it? Non-stop. PvP. In EA. 90 Bracket. Amazing. Just amazing! We can keep FA up and running as well during the day server time as well if we tried and kept playing. We did it yesterday, why not do it again? lool. People just get tired of it and playing with the same ol', same ol', or we get our dailies done, so people don't see the point of PvP'ing anymore.

40 is no fun to me anymore. Where is the challenge? At least in higher brackets, you get a bit more of a challenge, and to me that means more fun in arenas. s: I can't stand a boring arena, and I'm guessing most of you don't either judging by this thread, so. <_> 40 isn't that active from what I hear anymore anyways, or it is but there is no great people left in it, just the twinks and the newer players. I truly don't see what's so fun about camping this bracket anymore.

I also don't know why we should focus on the lower level activity and fixing things down there as well. Us end game players need help and more content and all that. You guys want to have more enjoyment? Level up. Stop complaining about your bracket when other brackets are worse off right now. We want end game fixed, not 40 fixed.

I'm speaking from the perspective from a player who plays most to all brackets. s:

@OP -
Kalashnikovaa wrote:
Delete WSB plz.  

^ I pretty much agree with this post.
You guys might find yourself liking FA/EA more anyways. People tend to like WSA more anyways because it's easier to get rankings up in anyways, so eh..
Advertisement

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedOct 22, 2012 4:24 am
ahjac wrote:
Make the 'Route' shorter please ... its so far to run all the way to the xtal.

RQ is common when its one sided. wsb 70 is not balance with OP class bless with buffs at 40.
get your pvp set and level out ^o^  

have you ever played FA?

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 22, 2012 4:04 pm
prolly not, ea almost never runs at lower levels

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedOct 22, 2012 4:53 pm
Is it even possible to even get a match of EA running anymore? I've seen FA recently but with the numbers it doesn't even seem possible to get EA up >> btw 40 is the new 31-39 arena so many of em *.* Also for end-game revival maybe when they remove dungeon cap and all items drop in price by a 0 ;x (one is for lazy *** people that haven't gotten to end game cause they can't even be bothered doing dailies and the other is for people like me who believe the game just isn't worth the price anymore)

Back on track I agree with peeps who are saying to just delete WSB o3o Cut the numbers needed for FA and EA in half as compensation though prolly needed now in 40 ;x this game is too dead to get 30/30 even in 40 >;

ahjac

Rank 1
ahjac
PostedOct 22, 2012 7:40 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
ahjac wrote:
Make the 'Route' shorter please ... its so far to run all the way to the xtal.

RQ is common when its one sided. wsb 70 is not balance with OP class bless with buffs at 40.
get your pvp set and level out ^o^  

have you ever played FA?  

my bad i mean 40 bracket not 70.
FA only happen during daily at 80 bracket, its not going to start at 40.

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 22, 2012 9:36 pm
Izzeth wrote:

I also don't know why we should focus on the lower level activity and fixing things down there as well. Us end game players need help and more content and all that. You guys want to have more enjoyment? Level up. Stop complaining about your bracket when other brackets are worse off right now. We want end game fixed, not 40 fixed.  

1) the reason why the lower levels should be fixed is because of this:
Izzeth wrote:
People just get tired of it and playing with the same ol', same ol', or we get our dailies done, so people don't see the point of PvP'ing anymore.  

when the newer players have no shot at competition at the lower levels, they see no reason to continue beating their heads against a brick wall at higher levels. which leads to what you see at the top bracket. always the same players in matches. no one new giving it a try. "end game" will continue to have issues as long as the lower level arenas continue to be broken.

2) i have leveled up to the 50 bracket. i've never seen one match start the entire time i've been in that bracket. and there are plenty of players in this bracket, as i've seen enough in tm to at least start a ws match. yet the most people i've ever seen waiting are 5. hmmm, don't suppose all those "newbs" just gave up on pvp do you?
Izzeth wrote:
@OP -
Kalashnikovaa wrote:

Delete WSB plz.  

^ I pretty much agree with this post.  

+1

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedOct 22, 2012 10:24 pm
thats tour problem right there your in 50 arena that bracket died a lobg time ago lol

miroshisama

Rank 2
miroshisama
PostedOct 22, 2012 11:06 pm

i must agree

WSB is really a crap arena tbh. we were told a new arena to eliminate 'shooting through walls' and camping, but essentially that's the main problem of WSB. heck, there's even a hill that casters and rangers can camp and kill ppl from. and not to mention the long *** run to the xtal, where a team can camp out and wait at the area where your invisibility buff wears off...

and i don't even want to get started on the amount of blocks in that arena that cancel out skills like bullrush and shadow demon strike :/

WSB is really a bad excuse of an arena. if it can't be deleted, arena lock days so the other {better} arenas have a chance to start.

humaniixviiiix

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2012 8:35 am
I have change to join FA so i will say what i think about it.
I still don't know how EA look like but even you remove WS , FA will not get many player join.
It better to low number of player of FA to 5/5.
10/10 need to much time to start and sometime imposible with lack number of player.

And
I think HF is best for OP and High gear player to show they skill.
When WS is good for weakl player and newbie.

But i start wonder how system set team.
I join a game when my side is 2 and other have 4 player lol.

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
PostedOct 26, 2012 12:58 pm
There are enough people to start FA or EA in 40 arena, there are 2 - 3 games of WSB going on during the weekends. The solution is to implement locks, face it and put it in, the merge is an ideal time to do it.

Posted By Aeria Mobile