Author Message

PhiiCy

Rank 0
PhiiCy
Joined
13 Jul 2012
Posts
101
Location
France
PostedOct 19, 2012 5:55 pm
AriaSaitcho wrote:
there already is a system in place to encourage a team approach: if you win you get more pvp points than if you lose!  


Yes, this is true. But many players leave the match because of it too. I mean... How many times did I see good players with more damages than most of players in the opposite team, getting less points than them because the "team" lost?
I think that they just got sick of it, and do not try to fight anymore in the next match.

Because of it, I was left many times by the players of my team. An example? Me, lvl 32, let alone in WhiteSand Battlefield to fight a full team of lvl 40. Why? Because the players lvl 40 of my team left the game when they saw that the team was losing even if they were making kills. Of course, I'm still angry with them because there was 11 minutes left for the game, so I cannot forgive their cowardise... Yeah, I'm really mad that they gave up so easily. But once again, I may be able to say so because I'm not a high level player in WS battlefield, and thus, I cannot feel as if all of my efforts to kill the others were in vain?

People tend naturally to fight together when their aim/target is the same. Even now, those who do not wish to team-play already refuse the parties made in battlefields. Playing like a team depends of the very will of the players, that's it. So I think that the system isn't encouraging anyone to play in team, but only to leave the game when they see that the team they wanted to be a part of or not, is losing.
Advertisement

humaniixviiiix

Rank 0
Joined
16 Oct 2012
Posts
40
Location
Laos
PostedOct 19, 2012 10:23 pm
I start to think we need a "no team-fight to dead with 5 people" battlefield than WSB lol.

I play lv40 WS for 1 week and number of good game is zero.
Make complex new WS battlefield is imposible but i wish they make a buff for weak team.

People don't want to join a game that they will get killed after 5s.
They should give more defend and hp buff for weak player to make pvp game last longer.
1 player should last for 15-20s to give them some will to fight .
A instant kill will make player lost will to fight. Smile)

PS:I feel strange that this game is old but developer still don't finish make party buff for all class. Each class should have 2 party buff (like necro and sage) .

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Joined
26 Mar 2010
Posts
3470
Location
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedOct 19, 2012 10:44 pm
humaniixviiiix wrote:
I start to think we need a "no team-fight to dead with 5 people" battlefield than WSB lol.

I play lv40 WS for 1 week and number of good game is zero.
Make complex new WS battlefield is imposible but i wish they make a buff for weak team.

People don't want to join a game that they will get killed after 5s.
They should give more defend and hp buff for weak player to make pvp game last longer.
1 player should last for 15-20s to give them some will to fight .
A instant kill will make player lost will to fight. Smile)

PS:I feel strange that this game is old but developer still don't finish make party buff for all class. Each class should have 2 party buff (like necro and sage) .  


later in the game they do get party buffs (except warlord) because wiz/necro/sage/cleric need them

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
Joined
23 Mar 2010
Posts
1940
Location
Hell United States
PostedOct 20, 2012 12:00 am
TheDiseased2 wrote:
so youd prefer 40 arena to become the new 50 arena? we have a hard enough time starting wsb let alone FA andFA causes alot more rage quitting than wsb maybe you might wanna rethink your perspective. if there are sufficient enough players after merge than yes all for removal Smile but as is that would destroy arena more than my +18 pally ;D  
You're asking a player who is pushing for a better and more active end game if I would care if 40 arena (an arena I particularly don't give a **** about) would die.

You might wanna rethink your argument.

Furthermore, it's not like WSB will actually be deleted on my opinion. I never liked the arena, I never cared for the design, the point system, the map, the idea of it. No biggie yo, just my personal tastes.

So.
Kalashnikovaa wrote:
Delete WSB plz.  

Ahueahueahue.

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Joined
26 Mar 2010
Posts
3470
Location
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedOct 20, 2012 1:13 am
Kalashnikovaa wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
so youd prefer 40 arena to become the new 50 arena? we have a hard enough time starting wsb let alone FA andFA causes alot more rage quitting than wsb maybe you might wanna rethink your perspective. if there are sufficient enough players after merge than yes all for removal Smile but as is that would destroy arena more than my +18 pally ;D  
You're asking a player who is pushing for a better and more active end game if I would care if 40 arena (an arena I particularly don't give a **** about) would die.

You might wanna rethink your argument.

Furthermore, it's not like WSB will actually be deleted on my opinion. I never liked the arena, I never cared for the design, the point system, the map, the idea of it. No biggie yo, just my personal tastes.

So.
Kalashnikovaa wrote:
Delete WSB plz.  

Ahueahueahue.  


but but but but but but but where would i go when 80 arena dies off LOL haha and dat laugh xD

PhiiCy

Rank 0
PhiiCy
Joined
13 Jul 2012
Posts
101
Location
France
PostedOct 20, 2012 4:59 am
humaniixviiiix wrote:
People don't want to join a game that they will get killed after 5s.
They should give more defend and hp buff for weak player to make pvp game last longer.
1 player should last for 15-20s to give them some will to fight .
A instant kill will make player lost will to fight. Smile)  


Hello.
After reading you I think that your idea in pretty good.

More than focusing on buffs for the losing team, why not focusing on players instead like Human said?
Why not letting the same rules with two teams, points of cristal damages, players damages, etc., BUT:

- Putting a buff of HP on players depending of their levels, who'd give them approximatively as many life as a lvl 40 player should have (battlefields Lv. 31-40 in this example). The players would still have their own level skills, so their attacks would not be changed and it would still be difficult for them to kill a player, but as Human said, they would have at least the feeling of fighting, and even the hope to be saved by one of their teammates (I know I won't be saved when I'm gang-killed in 2 seconds).
It would be for example +** HP for a lvl 31, +** HP for a lvl 32, +**HP for a lvl 33, etc., no buff of HP for a lvl 40 (since they're supposed to be the best players in this arena).
A lvl 37 player would have a buff of HP a bit higher than the buff of a lvl 38 player, etc.

I don't know if it's very clear, but... that's the idea.

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
Joined
19 Jun 2010
Posts
627
Location
San Fransisco United States
PostedOct 20, 2012 7:20 pm
Kalashnikovaa wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
so youd prefer 40 arena to become the new 50 arena? we have a hard enough time starting wsb let alone FA andFA causes alot more rage quitting than wsb maybe you might wanna rethink your perspective. if there are sufficient enough players after merge than yes all for removal Smile but as is that would destroy arena more than my +18 pally ;D  
You're asking a player who is pushing for a better and more active end game if I would care if 40 arena (an arena I particularly don't give a **** about) would die.

You might wanna rethink your argument.

Furthermore, it's not like WSB will actually be deleted on my opinion. I never liked the arena, I never cared for the design, the point system, the map, the idea of it. No biggie yo, just my personal tastes.

So.
Kalashnikovaa wrote:
Delete WSB plz.  

Ahueahueahue.  


There is an end game arena? O_O There is a reason to pay!

*cough* I thought 40 arena is end game, so restructure for more end game enjoyment!

*insert maniacal laugh* Pay pay pay, YAY!

PhiiCy

Rank 0
PhiiCy
Joined
13 Jul 2012
Posts
101
Location
France
PostedOct 21, 2012 2:57 pm
What are you calling an "end game" arena please?

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
Joined
19 Jun 2010
Posts
627
Location
San Fransisco United States
PostedOct 21, 2012 11:42 pm
Your asking the wrong question.

The right one is: "Where is end game arena?"

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ahjac

Rank 1
ahjac
Joined
02 Mar 2012
Posts
242
Location
Singapore
PostedOct 22, 2012 1:19 am
Make the 'Route' shorter please ... its so far to run all the way to the xtal.

RQ is common when its one sided. wsb 70 is not balance with OP class bless with buffs at 40.
get your pvp set and level out ^o^
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: