humaniixviiiix

Rank 0
PostedOct 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Need a new white sand battlefield.

Im new so i may post it wrong place .
I join WS battle in lv 31-40 and noticed that there are alot quit player as soon as the game start , or give up after get killed to much . And even in winner team , some give up because they can't got any kill .

I think it wrong in many way for small battlefield like WS.
People should care about how to make his team win than count how many kill he got .
So i have some ideas about better WS battlefield should be .

1- 2 team start at 0 point
2- Team get 100 point when defeat mini boss.
3- Each enemy player kill add 20 point to team's point.
4- Mid crystal add 10 point every 30s (1 point 3s) for owner team.
5- When other team got 200 , the lower point team will have buff minus [Damage Taken] and +HP% . Buff will end when lose team got over 150 point.
6- Game end when 1 team get 300 point or time over .
7- Get KO when big boss defeat . Winner got 300 right away . It mean winner can get max ~ 599 point , when loser lost all they point and get 0 .

Player got pvp point depend how many point his team win in fight.
EX : your team win 300 point then each player got 300 pvp point.
Number of kill don't give any point but it still add get rose emblems.

I don't think write down will change anything but it better than keep it inside , keep it is bad for my stomach [._.] .
Sorry for my mess up English , thank for read it .

PS: I wasn't had change to join other battlefield aside WS and fight club .
Advertisement

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 18, 2012 12:37 am
several things here:
1) ideas are a good thing and should be encouraged.
2) the proper place for ideas/suggestions about this game can be found here. although that is frequently referred to as the "no one reads it" section. Very Happy
3) the points for getting a kill are actually quite small, more points are awarded based on damage. of course if you're getting lots of kills then you're also doing lots of damage (unless you're ks'ing a lot). if they change the awarding based on team points and my team is getting slaughtered 250-50, don't you think that would encourage people to just quit the match if they're not going to get hardly anything points wise? or not even join for that matter. there already is a system in place to encourage a team approach: if you win you get more pvp points than if you lose! giving nothing to a team that got dominated is just bad news. getting an all newb team against all twinks sometimes happens. under your system the newb team would just quit; after all, they're not going to get any points anyway.
4) perhaps the biggest problem with your idea: implementing any changes to the current system would require programming time. programming time that could be better used to fix the bugs and issues that we are dealing with now.

don't let my criticisms of my idea get you down. even really good ideas have a hard time getting past the 4th item on my list. and like I said ideas are a good thing and should be encouraged. finally: your english is good enough that i can understand what your point is; though sometimes I have to read carefully. XD

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedOct 18, 2012 12:54 am
Welcome to the GF forums and thanks for taking your time to make a contribution!

I like the idea but maybe it could use a little tweaking to align it better with the other arenas currently available.

My recommendations concerning your suggestion:

• Each enemy kill should be reduced to 5 or 1 point. 20 would mean matches end in 5 minutes.. which would be kinda anti-climatic.

• I don't believe the losing team deserves to get 0. (I tend to lose alot you see Razz) But more importantly it might discourage players who don't have great gear and are only doing PvP for the armor sets.

Take care and have a good day!
Ishan

humaniixviiiix

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2012 6:36 am

3) the points for getting a kill are actually quite small, more points are awarded based on damage. of course if you're getting lots of kills then you're also doing lots of damage (unless you're ks'ing a lot). if they change the awarding based on team points and my team is getting slaughtered 250-50, don't you think that would encourage people to just quit the match if they're not going to get hardly anything points wise? or not even join for that matter. there already is a system in place to encourage a team approach: if you win you get more pvp points than if you lose! giving nothing to a team that got dominated is just bad news. getting an all newb team against all twinks sometimes happens. under your system the newb team would just quit; after all, they're not going to get any points anyway.

Thank for reply , it seem like i mistake how system work in first place.

What i experienced in game is OP player start to call other ks them and sometime they RQ.
Lose team don't have anything to throw back and just go out to get slaughter build alot of stress.
It will be more fun battle if people see other as teammate than a kser.

I never think my ideas will become true or it will work well. I just want to write it down to release it out of my mind ._. , keep something inside make me feel stress.

freemclays

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
freemclays
PostedOct 18, 2012 10:34 am

Re: Need a new white sand battlefield.

humaniixviiiix wrote:
EX : your team win 300 point then each player got 300 pvp point.

No MVP? >: That might upset some people, and means if you land on the winning team you can sit and still get the full points. If it was up to me, I'd completely take away White Sands, since it killed FA/EA at 40 and 50.

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedOct 18, 2012 12:35 pm
Delete WSB plz.

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
PostedOct 18, 2012 12:55 pm
Some people like WSB although it is the worst arena ever, so eliminating it isnt an option. Once again I call attention to an arena lock system, which would solve the problem of inactive EA and FA, while at the same time encouraging leveling by forcing the daily to be completed.

Simple fix, easy implementation.

- Traizo 7x Archmage/iMarz 4x Wizard -

Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedOct 18, 2012 1:11 pm
silentplayer1 wrote:
Some people like WSB although it is the worst arena ever, so eliminating it isnt an option. Once again I call attention to an arena lock system, which would solve the problem of inactive EA and FA, while at the same time encouraging leveling by forcing the daily to be completed.

Simple fix, easy implementation.  

I like this idea, rotation of arenas so everyone has a chance to play the arena they like the most.

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
PostedOct 19, 2012 11:00 am
On rotations...we should've gotten a server rotation.

- Traizo 7x Archmage/iMarz 4x Wizard -

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedOct 19, 2012 5:34 pm
Kalashnikovaa wrote:
Delete WSB plz.  

so youd prefer 40 arena to become the new 50 arena? we have a hard enough time starting wsb let alone FA andFA causes alot more rage quitting than wsb maybe you might wanna rethink your perspective. if there are sufficient enough players after merge than yes all for removal Smile but as is that would destroy arena more than my +18 pally ;D