whyumadd

Rank 0
PostedOct 19, 2012 10:53 pm
stormcanuck19 wrote:
What really bothered me here:

1. Why the h3ll are you always in premonition all the time. So many times in the video where you should have used stealth strike instead, especially when targeting the cleric / necro on the other side. You're missing out on the 12% melee crit, which would have made a difference in killing the cleric.

That -8% crit rate taken won't really save you against the zerk, sin, ranger. KoBF procs at a really high rate, and even if they don't crit, zerks still hit pretty hard. The opposing ranger isn't much of a threat. While the other sin I'm pretty sure is running stealth strike which ignores your premonition and even exceeds it.

2. You ignored the crystal many many many times. You could have captured the crystal already, while the whole blue was waiting at the red middle entrance.

3. No teamwork? You could have said something in party chat and organized a plan at least...

4. I rarely saw you use lightning reflex

5. You didn't really use Armor crack / slow shots.

6. Your combo....... most of them are a waste of using clock cleaner, just saying.

7. Flash ambush.... idk if you're just trolling or what, but what's the purpose of always trying to land this on majority of them but none of your team take advantage of that 8 sec dizzy delay. During that 8 seconds at least one of you could have capped the crystal....  

+1
Advertisement

amancr17

Rank 0
PostedOct 19, 2012 11:04 pm
6. ah, ic. bcos i pressed wrong combination.haha

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedOct 20, 2012 12:54 am
amancr17 wrote:
1. THE SIN. remember? if she crit on me im a gonner

2. what use of getting crystal damage when u know u nver win.I prefer kill point

3. I dont like to be a strategist.even if i do, i had to start with telling them how to use their skill lol

4.Lightning reflex is for def pupose. why waste the duration by buffing it 1st

5. Why should i? Even the zerk def is halved, who will do decent damage to that large hp poll.dont mention he got hp pot and the cleric will heal him .

6. what do you mean waste in clock cleaner?o.o

7. why do u bother with the crystal always. Even winning the crystal only give a little point

plus, its like 4vs5. one of my teammate is a lowbies  

1. use all your evade buffs in conjunction with assassin finger and the sin will have a hard time hitting on you let alone critting.

2. capturing xtal provides a great opening for your team to strike it will either a. split the group or b. make all of them focus on the xtal and since that zerks is top mvp he knows zerks cap fast and hence will be busy - while he is occupied slaughter that cleric because in case you dont know you cant really look behind you in this game, i did that exact same thing on my old 40 sin to great effect.

3. so your telling me that you can 1v1 a +15 pally and win? ofc not it takes team work and strategy of a group of classes working together timing their debuffs and stopping the paladin from using their buffs.

4. it has a 20 second duration and if im not mistaken a 30 second cooldown, other evade buff has a 28 second duration and a 34 second cooldown if you buff the longest last one first there is only a 10 second period where (if you gear properly) you can be touched and even then you will have like 6 seconds left on the buff you put on first. sins are all about optimization and evade. you have to a.trade in all your evade by going windtracker (only suggest this if you have built it correctly) for more damage or do what most do and survive longer with ambush set BECAUSE of its evade.

5. you musnt know how to kill a zerk then. hoping to 1 rush any zerk is just stupid you wont do it unless you have capped crit dmg 40+ crit rate (visible stealth strike would make it 52+) and high evade. what you want to do is SDS>vicous wrath(i find it helps to slow their bullcharge a little bit Very Happy)>blurred shadow thorn>clock cleaner>shadow slip> run the Hard away from their aoe's as a good zerk WILL aoe to get you (this is why you need the evade so they miss and you stay in stealth) while running if you know how to sprite proc do it to proc -30% def and and wait for slip to almost be recharged again>SDS>poison this time>blurred shadow thorn>clock cleaner>slip and repeat Very Happy - when the zerk in on2-3k hp and you have full charges unleash coup de gras. back when my sin used to be 40 i hit a 3k crit on a +15 zerk that triple damaged - 5k hp gone. Now that combo will take some practice to master and you MUST HAVE EVADE BUFFS UP THE WHOLE TIME. if you cannot perform that combo reroll to another class if you dont want to use team work or strategy to kill zerks.

7. are you serious? capturing and holding xtal is SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than kills escpecially since when theres 5 min left crystal is worth 8 points every 3 or so seconds, ive lost a match where we were winning 38-246 because i thought we had enough points to leave it and get kills, i was wrong. and besides high xtal dmg amounts help you, as a sin, mvp just about all the time since you should be a killing machine applying that dmg towards and inanimate object that has 0 def should be easy and fun Very Happy.

overall, learn to play your class better and learn how to specifically combat each class. for instance if your team mates is strugglying to kill someone because of a cleric walk up to the cleric use -100% cast speed stealth and then help your team mate

dx0520

Rank 3
PostedOct 20, 2012 2:48 am
A 40 sin cannot consistently 1v1 beat an equal zerk, but they can consistently 1v1 beat an equal pally.

amancr17

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2012 3:12 am
1. ikr

2. but, there is a sin.OMG no one notice the sin.

3.where do u hear tht?

4. lol,then how can i get attk speed to attk crystal if i use lightning 1st.

5.that only work if the zerk dont know buff hit rate and i got buff up. its kinda risky. i know tht tactic already.

7. yep, capping crystal is important when tied or win.its useless if losing from start and if look like gonna to win i nver leave the crystal after it changed

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedOct 20, 2012 4:34 am
amancr17 wrote:

Plz learn how to arena then come back and try again.

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedOct 20, 2012 8:05 am

facepalm

learn your class
40 sin is opd, just learn how to properly play it thats all xd. Your using wrong talent combos, skill combinations, tactics etc. 40 pvp is easy, trolling zerks is easy. Working with your team is always recommended if you care to win. Tbh I find 99% of 40 sins don't have a clue what they should be doing.

@dx0520 I actually think 40 sin similarly geared should beat similarly geared zerk everytime, minus cape procs exhaust/sleep/misfortune.

amancr17

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2012 8:14 am
thank you guys for all the support and advice. i would learn how to play assassin class better. thanks for the advice i have learn a new thing. here my 2nd vid pvp

nickoIi

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2012 12:31 pm
whyumadd wrote:
stormcanuck19 wrote:
What really bothered me here:

1. Why the h3ll are you always in premonition all the time. So many times in the video where you should have used stealth strike instead, especially when targeting the cleric / necro on the other side. You're missing out on the 12% melee crit, which would have made a difference in killing the cleric.

That -8% crit rate taken won't really save you against the zerk, sin, ranger. KoBF procs at a really high rate, and even if they don't crit, zerks still hit pretty hard. The opposing ranger isn't much of a threat. While the other sin I'm pretty sure is running stealth strike which ignores your premonition and even exceeds it.

2. You ignored the crystal many many many times. You could have captured the crystal already, while the whole blue was waiting at the red middle entrance.

3. No teamwork? You could have said something in party chat and organized a plan at least...

4. I rarely saw you use lightning reflex

5. You didn't really use Armor crack / slow shots.

6. Your combo....... most of them are a waste of using clock cleaner, just saying.

7. Flash ambush.... idk if you're just trolling or what, but what's the purpose of always trying to land this on majority of them but none of your team take advantage of that 8 sec dizzy delay. During that 8 seconds at least one of you could have capped the crystal....  

+1  
+18

Making arena a no fun zone!

stormcanuck19

Rank 2
stormcanuck19
PostedOct 20, 2012 5:29 pm
amancr17 wrote:
1. THE SIN. remember? if she crit on me im a gonner  

Read my reply again, specifically 2nd paragraph, 4th and last sentence, read it.

You can hardly see a difference when using a level 1 premonition...especially against a sin that actually melees, because his/her Stealth strike > your premonition. Only time you can really see a difference when you slap premo on is when facing a ranger or a ranging sin at 40.

Also if you go sin's finger + dual evade buff, that other sin should barely hit you at all.

amancr17 wrote:
2. what use of getting crystal damage when u know u nver win.I prefer kill point  

Crystal damage > kills/player damage. If you played enough arenas you should have noticed this by now. Why not just keep getting the crystal?.... you'll rack up more points at the end of the match compared to doing player damage.

Also most of the time you weren't exactly gutsy enough to rush either the cleric or necro, you always wanted either one of them to be isolated when you should easily kill either one easily.

amancr17 wrote:
3. I dont like to be a strategist.even if i do, i had to start with telling them how to use their skill lol  

No comment.. lol

amancr17 wrote:
4.Lightning reflex is for def pupose. why waste the duration by buffing it 1st  

Read my 1st reply.. where did I ever say use Lightning reflex first? Lightning reflex is used for dual evade buff right after speed demon OR used as another form of help when speed demon is down.

Speed demon at 40 lasts 26 seconds with a cooldown of 30. Lightning reflex lasts 20 (or 21 seconds if you got the power stone) with a cooldown of 30.

What I'm saying is, learn to cycle your buffs properly so you're not exposed.

amancr17 wrote:
5. Why should i? Even the zerk def is halved, who will do decent damage to that large hp poll.dont mention he got hp pot and the cleric will heal him .  

Did I ever say to only use it on the zerk? It would have helped a lot if you used it on the cleric as well, food for thought.

amancr17 wrote:
7. why do u bother with the crystal always. Even winning the crystal only give a little point  

What's the one thing in this game that all 3 main arenas have in common in order to win the match? Hmmmm think about that. Starts with a letter "C"....

Don't state that you're "pro" when in reality you have lots of areas in your game play / decisions that need A LOT of improvement.

Also, if you say that this zerk is good and has the gears to match it, of course there's no way you can go against that. That only applies if YOUR skill matches up to his/her, then the gear would have made a difference.

I'm not bashing you at all, you got plenty of room to improve, browse around the forums - learn new stuff.. watch some vids.. whatever it is as long as it will help you later on.

<center>

| Alice/Bodor/Ponchee | Crimsonited | PhoenixAero: 8X SharpShooter | CrimsonTalon: DarkStalker |
</center>