amancr17

Rank 0
PostedOct 17, 2012 2:08 pm   Last edited by amancr17 on Oct 20, 2012 9:18 am. Edited 5 times in total

Pro 40 assassin Hybrid17 here

comment my 1st pvp video pls
my 1st pvp video pro assasin

my 2nd pvp video super pro
Advertisement

Divine_Sorrow

Rank 0
Divine_Sorrow
PostedOct 17, 2012 3:42 pm
hmmm... where was the pro Sin on that video? all i saw was a duel between two teams, one which knows how to stick together, and another one that enjoyed to go walking around the park and get hunted down. Your team couldve killed that Zerk without a problem if only you and your team knew what "Debuffs" and Teamwork are... How come i never even saw you using Armor Cracking Shot? good Sins know they should use it to weaken their enemy before trying to combo it. Well my opinion is, keep learning and keep trying. Oh and this is a mmorpg, its all about stats and not just skill; if you want to compete you'll have to get better gear otherwise don't be surprised that even an underrated class like Zerk can prove to be topnotch.

"Light, God's eldest daughter..."

amancr17

Rank 0
PostedOct 17, 2012 7:43 pm
Divine_Sorrow wrote:
hmmm... where was the pro Sin on that video? all i saw was a duel between two teams, one which knows how to stick together, and another one that enjoyed to go walking around the park and get hunted down. Your team couldve killed that Zerk without a problem if only you and your team knew what "Debuffs" and Teamwork are... How come i never even saw you using Armor Cracking Shot? good Sins know they should use it to weaken their enemy before trying to combo it. Well my opinion is, keep learning and keep trying. Oh and this is a mmorpg, its all about stats and not just skill; if you want to compete you'll have to get better gear otherwise don't be surprised that even an underrated class like Zerk can prove to be topnotch.  

yep,its all about stats.skill is useless unless this game is a none auto target system.
ty for your reply and opinion. ^^

amancr17

Rank 0
PostedOct 17, 2012 8:01 pm
as you can see, this match is impossible even with a teamwork. Those cleric is using pvp set with is -crit rate 15% and there are a sin with +15 with ambush eva set and a zerk that +16. Everyone in my team and me is on underrated gear.

tell me how this gonna to work when evryone in my team is killed in 1 shot by zerk and the sin while the cleric healing and the necro aoeing. So, after i foresaw this , i just giving up on winning and try to get a kill.

ok,let say u can figure it out how to win. but not evryone in my team can use their skill efficiently and know how to play. You just do speculating without investigating thing. You act like you know evrything but u dont.

well, i dont deny i look like no teamwork, but as an assassin i have a job to kill 1st and decreasing the enemies firepower. as long i manage to kill or slowing someone it is a complishment .i am not a sin that wait evryone died and then jump.

Divine_Sorrow

Rank 0
Divine_Sorrow
PostedOct 18, 2012 8:32 am
amancr17 wrote:
as you can see, this match is impossible even with a teamwork. Those cleric is using pvp set with is -crit rate 15% and there are a sin with +15 with ambush eva set and a zerk that +16. Everyone in my team and me is on underrated gear.

tell me how this gonna to work when evryone in my team is killed in 1 shot by zerk and the sin while the cleric healing and the necro aoeing. So, after i foresaw this , i just giving up on winning and try to get a kill.

ok,let say u can figure it out how to win. but not evryone in my team can use their skill efficiently and know how to play. You just do speculating without investigating thing. You act like you know evrything but u dont.

well, i dont deny i look like no teamwork, but as an assassin i have a job to kill 1st and decreasing the enemies firepower. as long i manage to kill or slowing someone it is a complishment .i am not a sin that wait evryone died and then jump.  

2 Sins (can stealth)
1 Sage (can stealth)
1 Ranger (can stealth)
1 Paladin (perfect bait?)

Sages can ambush enemy Rangers while in Wolf form and can root and kill a Zerk while in bird form; also they can heal, which is the best thing they can do when their dps isnt favorable. Ranger can silence and then finish a Necro as long as the Necro doesnt strike first; if the Ranger dps isnt enough, you have an extra Sin to do the job, Sin + Ranger = dead Necro; you as skilled as you are, you had no trouble killing the Cleric, so thats something you can do; the Paladin, he could stun the Zerk and slow it down to prevent him from killing your party; then all you need is to debuff him; combine ur armor crack shot with the paladin armor crack, stun, and the Zerk is dead; if the Zerk is so strong tht he can kill the paladin, then set a full ambush on the Zerk; your aoe stun along with the sage and paladin aoe stun can disable a group long enough for your party to kill the Zerk and whatnot, which your whole team should do quickly. But this is my opinion; from what I saw, the other team seemed to be more organized, despite the fact they were too close to each other which was a nice opportunity to get all stunned in a row and then killed. In the end, one of the reasons your team lost was because you were afraid of the Zerk, allowing him to prevent you from acting; another reason was this, and i dont understand why, but the Ranger in your team kept stopping in the middle of the enemy Npcs, geting himself killed... @.@ So I'll stick to my theory that you lost due to insuficient teamwork.

amancr17

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2012 9:01 am
Divine_Sorrow wrote:
amancr17 wrote:

2 Sins (can stealth)
1 Sage (can stealth)
1 Ranger (can stealth)
1 Paladin (perfect bait?)

Sages can ambush enemy Rangers while in Wolf form and can root and kill a Zerk while in bird form; also they can heal, which is the best thing they can do when their dps isnt favorable. Ranger can silence and then finish a Necro as long as the Necro doesnt strike first; if the Ranger dps isnt enough, you have an extra Sin to do the job, Sin + Ranger = dead Necro; you as skilled as you are, you had no trouble killing the Cleric, so thats something you can do; the Paladin, he could stun the Zerk and slow it down to prevent him from killing your party; then all you need is to debuff him; combine ur armor crack shot with the paladin armor crack, stun, and the Zerk is dead; if the Zerk is so strong tht he can kill the paladin, then set a full ambush on the Zerk; your aoe stun along with the sage and paladin aoe stun can disable a group long enough for your party to kill the Zerk and whatnot, which your whole team should do quickly. But this is my opinion; from what I saw, the other team seemed to be more organized, despite the fact they were too close to each other which was a nice opportunity to get all stunned in a row and then killed. In the end, one of the reasons your team lost was because you were afraid of the Zerk, allowing him to prevent you from acting; another reason was this, and i dont understand why, but the Ranger in your team kept stopping in the middle of the enemy Npcs, geting himself killed... @.@ So I'll stick to my theory that you lost due to insuficient teamwork.  

who will kill the enemy +15 sin then
your strategy not valid. you just look at how to eliminate them without see the potential of the enemies team. during real time war, if u understimate enemies u dies.
here the proof.

the zerk is top 1 mvp

and top 1 slayer

amancr17

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2012 9:11 am
BTW the zerk will not gonna waste his time with the paladin. he know which one is easier to kill and which one had to be killed 1st. If you look at the video carefully you will notice the zerk is protecting his cleric while the cleric annoyingly heal. Even we somehow manage to stun everyone, there will be not enough firepower to kill anyone since we all are UNDER GEARED. you should check out the description in the videos 1st before posting.

ok, let says we somehow manage to kill the zerk, then our party got 3 left because of the +15 sin killing people in 1 shot. Our pace of killing will stop soon after the necro fear evryone while the cleric reviving the zerk.

and the cleric is a pro. he know who to heal. check back at the video when i almost kill the necro. He came and instantly heal the necro. I can kill the cleric ,but not in 1 combo because of his -15% crit rate gear and lack of my firepower + lag.

Kira071

Rank 2
Kira071
PostedOct 19, 2012 9:03 pm
i think ranger in your team is totally a noob. i find out his bow is +18 and armor +9 when i inspect him. lol

stormcanuck19

Rank 2
stormcanuck19
PostedOct 19, 2012 10:10 pm
What really bothered me here:

1. Why the h3ll are you always in premonition all the time. So many times in the video where you should have used stealth strike instead, especially when targeting the cleric / necro on the other side. You're missing out on the 12% melee crit, which would have made a difference in killing the cleric.

That -8% crit rate taken won't really save you against the zerk, sin, ranger. KoBF procs at a really high rate, and even if they don't crit, zerks still hit pretty hard. The opposing ranger isn't much of a threat. While the other sin I'm pretty sure is running stealth strike which ignores your premonition and even exceeds it.

2. You ignored the crystal many many many times. You could have captured the crystal already, while the whole blue was waiting at the red middle entrance.

3. No teamwork? You could have said something in party chat and organized a plan at least...

4. I rarely saw you use lightning reflex

5. You didn't really use Armor crack / slow shots.

6. Your combo....... most of them are a waste of using clock cleaner, just saying.

7. Flash ambush.... idk if you're just trolling or what, but what's the purpose of always trying to land this on majority of them but none of your team take advantage of that 8 sec dizzy delay. During that 8 seconds at least one of you could have capped the crystal....

<center>

| Alice/Bodor/Ponchee | Crimsonited | PhoenixAero: 8X SharpShooter | CrimsonTalon: DarkStalker |
</center>

amancr17

Rank 0
PostedOct 19, 2012 10:52 pm   Last edited by amancr17 on Oct 19, 2012 10:57 pm. Edited 3 times in total
1. THE SIN. remember? if she crit on me im a gonner

2. what use of getting crystal damage when u know u nver win.I prefer kill point

3. I dont like to be a strategist.even if i do, i had to start with telling them how to use their skill lol

4.Lightning reflex is for def pupose. why waste the duration by buffing it 1st

5. Why should i? Even the zerk def is halved, who will do decent damage to that large hp poll.dont mention he got hp pot and the cleric will heal him .

6. what do you mean waste in clock cleaner?o.o

7. why do u bother with the crystal always. Even winning the crystal only give a little point

plus, its like 4vs5. one of my teammate is a lowbies