hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedOct 17, 2012 9:01 am

<RageQuit> is recruiting !

Hello ^^

<RageQuit> is a lvl 2 guild! We're a small but friendly and helpful guild. Any lvl are welcome...we also have welcome cookies and brownies for you~ *drooling*

If you're interested and wanted to join, just whisper Elizabeth or Lynth!
Thank you :3
Advertisement

XSweetHeartsx

Rank 0
XSweetHeartsx
PostedOct 17, 2012 10:01 am

Q.Q

Omg so this is where you guys went? T^T

I came on the other day and I found out that everyone just up and left and it's sooooooo lonely without everyone >.<

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedOct 18, 2012 10:08 am

Sweet :3

everyone left T^T
Oh hello Sweet >.< Miss you so much....
As you can see, many people left Division Zero. Sephy had left the guild to his alt and currently it doesn't have an offical guild leader...
Now Seph and Sin are in DeathGods, I'm not sure about Rin, but Liz (Elizabeth) made this guild and I joined it. We're trying to make this guild sucessful at the momment :3
*sigh* everyone went seperate ways....DZ was the best guild I've ever joined as well...
Anyway, how are you? Hope to hear from you soon ^^

Lynth ;D

XSweetHeartsx

Rank 0
XSweetHeartsx
PostedOct 20, 2012 10:11 am

Midterms

School is completely kicking my butt now Q.Q there was this one midterm was so brutal if I don't get a passing grade on it, I'm going to have to drop the class >.< My teacher purposely made the exam much more difficult because the average on the first exam was an 84.

I loved DivizionZero <3 I almost don't want to leave it because of all the fun times I've had there lol \(^.^)/

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedOct 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Poor you...

XD My school as well... but I don't need to drop the class though... There's a year end exam coming soon and I'm revising so hard to meet my target grades given. Those target grades are high and I'm not sure if I can achieve it...but I'll try my best :3

And yea...I love Division Zero as well...all those fun times we've had... *sigh* I'm missing them now T^T

XSweetHeartsx

Rank 0
XSweetHeartsx
PostedOct 20, 2012 9:26 pm

RageQuit

You can do it \(^0^)/ I believe in you <3

The people aren't as active or fun? =(
I'm not looking atm for where I want to join next, probably after I get my pvp sets I'll go roam the world xD

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedOct 28, 2012 6:02 am

Good Luck !!

Roaming around the world sounds like a fun idea to me ^^
Well, good luck in your study and when you return to the game again, whisper me, we'll sit down and have a nice long chat~

theLaurenator

Rank 0
theLaurenator
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:02 pm
*tear* Sorry to disband guild, but my second in command RageQuitted Grand Fantasia. (RIP Lynth). I have a few screenies of us having some fun, I'll try to put those up. The closest thing I found to DZ is Thor ^O^ Friendly, active, yadda yadda. Thats where I have Liz now, and you gaiz should join. T^T I really do miss DZ tho, the screenies of 00 beating the crap out of Red nearly made me cry.

kidsonik

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 11:18 pm
Oh the irony XD
You guys RageQuitted the RageQuit guild XD

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedNov 07, 2012 11:51 am
Gosh XD I didn't RageQuitted Grand Fantasia Lizzy....don't know where you get that information from :3 And also don't say 'RIP' to me, I'm 100% not dead yet XDD
Last time when I log into my alt, I was surprise to find that the guild is gone (yea...my alt is still in the guild, waiting for your return and looking after the guild...) Anyway, you've joined Thor ^__^ That's good~ Hope I'll meet you somewhere in GF though :3

Anyway, have fun lizzy!

Lynth