nguyentony1993

Rank 0
nguyentony1993
PostedOct 17, 2012 7:51 am

To GM or GS

Well right now i got the error and its taking them forever to respond... I wanted to get in on that showkase tier but if this going to take a few day to fix my problem... its going to suck...
Advertisement

ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedOct 17, 2012 8:40 am

Re: To GM or GS

nguyentony1993 wrote:
Well right now i got the error and its taking them forever to respond... I wanted to get in on that showkase tier but if this going to take a few day to fix my problem... its going to suck...  

Go into detail about this error please. Does it say "Inactive" or just "Error"?

If it's Inactive, wait 30 minutes and try again. If it says Error, there could be an issue with your credit card or paypal.

nguyentony1993

Rank 0
nguyentony1993
PostedOct 17, 2012 12:27 pm
It says error.... I guess its about the credit card but i send a ticket in already yesterday but it hasnt been replied yet.. So if iu have to wait a few more days i wont be able to enjoy ur teir...

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedOct 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Re: To GM or GS

nguyentony1993 wrote:

billing issues takes longer than normal tickets so i guess u cant do the recent tier. dw, there will be other tiers to come.

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
PostedOct 17, 2012 2:47 pm
nguyentony1993 wrote:
It says error.... I guess its about the credit card but i send a ticket in already yesterday but it hasnt been replied yet.. So if iu have to wait a few more days i wont be able to enjoy ur teir...  
just withdraw some cash and go get some aeria points cards

ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedOct 17, 2012 5:32 pm
nguyentony1993 wrote:

It's the thought that counts; I appreciate your support, but like they said, there will be more to come, so I hope things work out for you.