Behemothxp

Rank 1
Behemothxp
PostedOct 17, 2012 3:01 am

The Doctor as costumes

be your favourite Doctor
I'd love to see the Doctor 1 through 11 as costumes Very Happy

For those who don't know, Doctor Who is a BBC TV show that has been running since 1963, with a slight break from 1989 (with a 1996 movie) until it was picked up again with new series starting in 2005.
The premise is a renegade Time Lord (a race of time travellers) who calls himself The Doctor, who travels time and space to help out those in need and keep the time line in balance. The Doctor, as every Time Lord, can, upon death, resurrect himself into a new incarnation. The downside of this is that he gains a new look and a new personality with each resurrection. The maximum amount of resurrections is 12 (13 Doctors) and the show is currently running on the 11th Doctor.

For a little, bad quality, view of who the Doctor is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um5UGsJ7DKQ
The 10th Doctor, argueably the best Wink

It'd be nice to see Doctor 1-11 as costumes, preferably with the haircuts so you can be your own Doctor.

This is an overview of the costumes up until the 11th doctor, but a quick google search for each doctor will bring a million images of each costume from all angles

http://cdn.wmps.com/images/egl/ChristmasLiving_2011/shot/22/228-702-53WRs$w560$h560.jpg
Advertisement

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedOct 17, 2012 3:51 am
THE DARLEKS ARE COMING TO SAPHAEL HELPP!

+1

Great idea Yade!
I would love to see the Doctor and it's a great TV show espcially when he's played by David Tennant (imo Doctor & Rose was my favourite part of the entire series yet).

Thanks for the awesome suggestion and I hope it appeals to the devs at X legend!

Behemothxp

Rank 1
Behemothxp
PostedOct 18, 2012 3:04 pm
oh.my.god.

Dalek masks!
DALEK.MASKS.

Obeeeyyyy

Intervice

Rank 0
Intervice
PostedMar 05, 2014 3:56 pm
bump

Ciega.

Rank 4
Ciega.
PostedMar 05, 2014 3:59 pm
Please do not bump threads that are over a year old.

I'll swim and sail on savage seas. With ne'er fear of drowning. No scortching sun, nor freezing cold shall stop me on my journey. If you would promise me your heart. And love me for eternity.♥