Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedNov 10, 2012 4:47 am
@super789man
Very Old School!

@Boygg7
Um... Nice thought, but we I don't think we can have naruto in the DDtank.

@AndroH_51262
Just by looking at your drawing without reading your description, I thought it was UFO.

@Vivisaurus
Love your drawing of that bottle of milk.
Bucket of Chicken... too tasty to be a weapon!

@Ariakyo
Impressive!
My jaw dropped. Speechless.

@ylee_13
I like the progression

@Sean546
Hi Sean, I can see you put a lot of work in it. But, may I ask you to upload a higher quality picture again? Because I can't really see what is going on.

@dragonsoulwfs
Vampire Hunting Weapon Chest?
Like!

@RolferW_60114
In time for Christmas!!

@KawaiiPandahh
Reminds me of going to the theater going to movie!!

Advertisement

IceHeartx3

Rank 0
IceHeartx3
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:21 am

The Guitar Weapon

,+0
230 Offense
60 Defense
40 Agility
185 Luck
225 Harm

+10
260 Offense
80 Defense
55 Agility
215 Luck

+12
310 Offense
90 Defense
65 Agility
250 Luck

Story:
The Gulu King Leonardo was also a legendary guitar player. With his guitar lost Leonardo became weaker and unmotivated which was why Mardicus was successful in controlling him. The guitar now found shall lead to a triumphant future for the DDtank Kingdom. Let the guitar bring musical and guitar head smacking pain to all those in its wake!

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:02 pm
or gunblades Very Happy

+0 that's basic a sword edge like a broadsword with a shotgun stock as the handle and a trigger on the bottom where it would be on a normal gun. a blue bullet to be the normal and typical attacking shots. the +2 two times is green but shaped like a arrowhead. bash is a scattershot of 4 bullets it'll be red and the pow is the blade flying from the hilt.

+0

stats
harm 242
offense 150
defense 150
agility150
luck 81

+10 is a claymore with a trigger under the hand guard a actual claymore. teal bullet shaped like a sniper bullet is the normal shot and typical attack, 2 +2 is violet aura and shaped like a spear head. bash is a grenade shot, pow is throwing the sword.

harm 673
offense 200
defense 200
agility 200
luck 139

+12 is a katana with a trigger under the finger guard. normal attack and non buff is a buck shot tinted crimson red. +2*2 is bullets of a machine pistol so mini bullets shaped like ballista heads, bash is a black tank shot. pow is a shock-wave from the sword tinted silver like the moon.

harm 775
offense 301
defense 302
agility301
luck 198

back story:
While Mardicus was using Leonardo to run the land from behind the scenes he worked on developing weapons that would usher in the age of weaponry in Maryland a new. Taking technology from the present and fusing it with tools of combat from the old. After Mardicus was defeated again in his final form the labs detonated along with him. This was the only weapon he couldn't take along with him in his suicidal attempt to end everything in kingdom.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:27 pm
sorry one more thing. the effects of +0 is fire, effect of +10 on hit is ice shards and +12 effect is lightning. all effects are on impact Very Happy. the dig is tiny like plungers. i have no pictures at the moment though sadly. Sad

JR_XD

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:04 am
An electric hammer

xshadex3x26

Rank 0
xshadex3x26
PostedNov 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Design the next weapon in DDTank!

I was wondering if you worked on the weapon as a team. Does the whole team get the credit? A team of two?

CrimsonHearts00

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:00 pm

bow

how about a bow?

ultimateandre10

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:06 pm

New weapon

New weapon should be a wrench that turns to a larger screw driver when it turns pow and when (+%) and (x3) it turns into little screws or bolts This would be a defense weapon. with 130 Offense 170 defense 40 agility and 60 luck

Guys please support this weapon it took me awhile to come up with the weapon i should choose as a new weapon Smile love u all

zXBelphegorXz

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 2:11 am

Weapon : Ruyi Bang

Weapon : Ruyi Bang
Sun Wukong and Leonardo

Far from the world of ddtank lived Sun Wukong(Monkey king). He ruled his kingdom with pride. Until one day fear struck the kingdom. There was a fearless monster called Leonardo(Gulu king).Leonardo was 10 times larger in size compared to Wukong. After losing and being badly injured from the battle between the Gulu King and Monkey King, he fled the kingdom with shame. He traveled from land to land.Till one day Wukong was extremely thirsty, he stopped by a sea. This sea was called the east sea. While drinking from the sea, a earthquake occurred. He felled into the opening crack of the sea. Thinking that his life has ended.
A mystical weapon ,known as RuYi Bang extended and saved Wukong life that day.
The mystical weapon will only be awaken by users capable of containing the power. RuYi Bang is a mystical rod that changes in sizes according to the user.This mystical rod have the ability to grow larger, shrink to a size of a needle. Ruyi Bang weight remain the same at any size.Which is why Ruyi Bang is feared by demons and monster across the land. After months of training with the mystical rod. Wukong returned to his kingdom to defeat the Gulu King. As the saying the bigger they are the harder they fall. Leonardo didn't stand a chance fighting Sun Wukong while he was holding Ruyi Bang. Leonardo was at the mercy of Wukong. After Wukong defeated Leonardo and spared his life. Gulu King propose to be sworn brothers with the Monkey King. They now live in harmony as sworn brothers.

Weapon : Ruyi Bang +0 to +9

Will be a bamboo rod. Normal basic shot will also be a bamboo rod for +0 to +9.Is long but thin.

Harm: +9 230(+305)
Offense=178
defense=108
agility =120
Luck=33

Ruyi Bang +0 to +9 When power hit the ground a monkey effect appear kinda like the weapon Muramasa power when it hit the ground a kanji appear but in this case instead of a kanji a monkey appear.

Weapon :Ruyi Bang +10 to +11

Will be a bronze rod. Normal basic shot will also be a bronze rod for +10 to +11.Is long but thin.

Harm : +10 230(+365)
+11 230(+430)
Offense=212
Defense=126
Agility =144
Luck=43

Ruyi Bang +10 to +11 When power hit the ground a monkey effect will also appear. But this time is a different monkey.

Weapon: Ruyi Bang +12

Will be a red with gold bands. Normal basic shot will also be a red with gold bands for +12.Is long but thin.

Harm: +12 230(+500)
Offense=282
Defense=153
Agility =184
Luck=53

Ruyi Bang +12 When power hit the ground a monkey effect will also appear. But this time is also a different monkey.

Weapon +0 to +12 Power looks before it hit the ground

+0 to +9 emit green light , +10 to +11 emit yellow light , and +12 emit red light with blue lightning

Weapon Bash , x3 , x2

Bash emit grey light. Bash is much more wider and larger than the normal basic shot but its length is cut in half.
x3 Will be the same length and thin like the normal basic shot just in this case it has 3 rod. It changes it looks depend on how much strength is your weapon. For example +0 to +9 will be 3 bamboo rod.
x2 Will be a strand hair of the Monkey King

Weapon Projectile & Rotation

Angle 15 - 65 kinda like the nugget angle

Dig: Pierce thru kinda like the weapon Muramasa

malcontoy

Rank 0
malcontoy
PostedNov 14, 2012 9:17 pm

PASTRY WEAPON!

my weapon :3
Hi, i post my weapon.

Harm: 220* 245**