koetjeblad

Rank 2
koetjeblad
PostedOct 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Death Valley?

Where exactly did the Death Valley co-op gamemode go to? I loved it, can't find any information.
Advertisement

sofunmate

Rank 0
PostedOct 17, 2012 6:09 pm
I heard it was deactivated for a while after a massive amount of euro hacks. It may or may not be back in the future. I don't think there was much information released about the situation.

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
PostedOct 18, 2012 3:39 pm
The increase of hacks in DV has caused a spur of different types of hacks. Therefore, Aeria had to shut it down. The only way to possibly get it back is to change the settings in DV that will disable the pointers so hacks will stop. Other than that, I don't know if they will bring it back.

coolwhip_279

Rank 3
PostedOct 18, 2012 10:18 pm
irobbing wrote:
The increase of hacks in DV has caused a spur of different types of hacks. Therefore, Aeria had to shut it down. The only way to possibly get it back is to change the settings in DV that will disable the pointers so hacks will stop. Other than that, I don't know if they will bring it back.  
I really hope they bring it back. If they really wanted to stop the hackers they should either get a better anti-cheat or get rid of the Co-op channel all together.

koetjeblad

Rank 2
koetjeblad
PostedOct 19, 2012 5:19 am
If this is their way of avoiding hackers, then they're totally wrong in my opinion... hackers are now spreaded all across the PVP channels, every game has a hacker in it. I think many people would prefer hackers to play co-op, which wouldn't affect other people.....