GMStingRay

GameMaster: USA
GMStingRay
PostedOct 16, 2012 1:32 pm   Last edited by GMStingRay on Oct 25, 2012 11:41 am. Edited 1 time in total

Battle for Medius - 10/16/12 4:00 PM PST

HOME Servers!!

When:
10/16/12
4:00 PM PST

Where:
D-Water (31-70 PvP) - Home!!

Objective:
The Union of Fury and the Alliance of Light will meet in the battlefield today fighting over control of the Medius Relic. The faction to claim control over the Relic for the longest amount of time during the event will be declared the winners. Although gaining control of the other relics on this map will not count toward the event, gaining Bless for your faction during the event and resetting all of the relics will count as them being under control for that faction until the Blessing setting is reset.

When the event starts both factions will race from their fortresses to the Medius Relic. Don't expect it to be easy. As the favor shifts towards one side, monsters are likely to attack! Be on your guard defenders, as you will be assailed on all fronts! The longer you hold it, the harder the monsters get.

What to Bring:
Weapons, Armor, Party Summon Stones, Movement Runes, and Continuous Resurrection Runes or regular Resurrection Runes for UMs.

Time Limit:
60 minutes

Prize:
Ice Cream Vendors!
Advertisement

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedOct 16, 2012 3:52 pm
Please make events that Euro players can attend too. This event is 2 am +/- for EU on a working week, so not too good for them Surprised

vintagephoenix

Rank 1
vintagephoenix
PostedOct 17, 2012 9:59 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:
Please make events that Euro players can attend too. This event is 2 am +/- for EU on a working week, so not too good for them Surprised  

Unfortunately for events with spawns like this one, a GM has to be online to host the event. So events like these will always be during the GM working hours unless a separate team of GMs is employed for a later shift - but I honestly don't see that happening.

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedOct 17, 2012 10:31 am
So lvl 71+ cant go there??

vintagephoenix

Rank 1
vintagephoenix
PostedOct 17, 2012 10:40 am
Mellijor wrote:

the level limits are old post copy and paste - these events are endgame so the event should read 31-80.

bosses and pvp are generally geared for max level so littles be warned.

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedOct 17, 2012 11:00 am
vintagephoenix wrote:
Mellijor wrote:

the level limits are old post copy and paste - these events are endgame so the event should read 31-80.

bosses and pvp are generally geared for max level so littles be warned.  

They have to edit Post as well quite confusing Razz

consider.ez

Rank 4
consider.ez
PostedOct 17, 2012 11:02 am
vintagephoenix wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:

Unfortunately for events with spawns like this one, a GM has to be online to host the event. So events like these will always be during the GM working hours unless a separate team of GMs is employed for a later shift - but I honestly don't see that happening.  
I've seen a lot of events around 11 am PDT, which I bet is in GM working hours and suitable for Euro players (8pm here).

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedOct 17, 2012 12:20 pm
vintagephoenix wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:

12 PM is GM working time, and its 9 PM for me so its doable, but 3 am events arent good for EU players. All im asking is to move events to 12PM -1 PM so EU and USA players can take part.