Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
PostedOct 18, 2012 2:02 am
zweetvlek wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
This makes me sick.  

This. And it should be bannable imo, because it's GP farming.  

Realize you can buy a colonel rank for about a grand usd on german wolfteam.

Realize also that, nope, will never be bannable because money+softnoob=trashgame.

Wolfteam has officially become the worst f2p game in the world. Congrats Nexonn.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wolfteamlegacy Offical wolfteam legacy group^
Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedOct 18, 2012 4:18 am
All this shows is that someone can get to Colonel in 10 months using the most powerful %+ Items & Op AP Stuff.

HazardLight

Rank 3
HazardLight
PostedOct 18, 2012 6:52 am
I did some elementary math, at this rate. You could start a new account, play 600 games and become ranked in the top 100.

RedLacket

Rank 3
RedLacket
PostedOct 18, 2012 7:29 am
i been playing since 2009 and still major, this guy plays 10months and colonel. i remember when high ranks were scary and atleast 70% of them were good to be called high ranks. now look at this, its totally changed, 70% of WT players lean on ap and only pay to win.

Clan: Earthfamily

Johnny.Depp

Rank 1
Johnny.Depp
PostedOct 18, 2012 11:57 am
[url][/url]

s3xyboy3

Rank 4
s3xyboy3
PostedOct 18, 2012 12:02 pm
Well,this pic show the amount of skill u have ... Its so close to zero !
And hey let me tell u something :
1) armors on wolfhunt domainate known that they wont die .
2) rank is not important as haveing fun .
3) AP Wont last forever .
4) try to post the same pic with no AP .
5) even if u got kdr of 100.00 u will still a noob .
6) ruining others game is not called fun .
7) u should be shamed .

-MRs3xy

PhenomonX

Rank 0
PhenomonX
PostedOct 18, 2012 2:57 pm
Wow... Are you kidding me? 339 Kills and you got TopAngel in yer team to help your *** + your sillu armor to help your ***. (Oh and am pretty sure TA helped you to achieve that bs kill amount of yours.) What is this even supposed to be..? "How to be epic player and achieve 339 kills with AP"?

I do not know why did you even bother to post this screenshot even... Just... This is just disappointing and...no skill involved... -.-

Oh I think i've seen how these colonels play these days. Even some other higher ranks are bad for sure.

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedOct 21, 2012 12:40 am
First day coming back, very rust, played with him in a public game. I got him so mad because I didn't even have a vest and still ended up winning the game with noob team (mauricio joined when it was 6-2)

and then he asked me to 1v1 no ap (1st one he said yes to?) only using stout (remember I'm rusty way more with the stout) he actually did have some aim and pulled off some nice shots considering how he is an ap dependent. I can say he can beat some people in this forum who asked to 1v1 him without ap lol.

He isn't a coward. He will only 1v1 you if you get him mad enough xD

GoldJaguar

Rank 2
GoldJaguar
PostedOct 21, 2012 3:58 am
From experience, sniping takes an age to get back into
id like to see a RM when u are well oiled Desired Razz

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedOct 21, 2012 9:54 pm
Sanku16 wrote:
First day coming back, very rust, played with him in a public game. I got him so mad because I didn't even have a vest and still ended up winning the game with noob team (mauricio joined when it was 6-2)

and then he asked me to 1v1 no ap (1st one he said yes to?) only using stout (remember I'm rusty way more with the stout) he actually did have some aim and pulled off some nice shots considering how he is an ap dependent. I can say he can beat some people in this forum who asked to 1v1 him without ap lol.

He isn't a coward. He will only 1v1 you if you get him mad enough xD  

It isn't that , it depends who uses TopAngel. Some using it like when a certain person I met used to use it he was skilled. Others who are only AP dependent use it too. You have to understand accounts like TopAngel and some stars are passed around more than strippers.