manuel.p
PostedOct 16, 2012 11:12 am
That's why i love officinal <3 :3

IGN - iTzYourThug
Advertisement

9inchnailss

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 12:55 pm
also is this the mode where u gain a HP for every hit, have double health/armor/ double ammo etc?

I remember in softnyx when OPness was not an issue, everything was balanced... only a handfull of people got close to 100 kills. so dont feed everyone BS and think your half decent with all your ap crap. you aren't the quality of my @sshole Smile

go do it in a legit mode, using a covra then id be impressed.

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedOct 16, 2012 1:00 pm
9inchnailss wrote:
also is this the mode where u gain a HP for every hit, have double health/armor/ double ammo etc?

I remember in softnyx when OPness was not an issue, everything was balanced... only a handfull of people got close to 100 kills. so dont feed everyone BS and think your half decent with all your ap crap. you aren't the quality of my @sshole Smile

It's that mode yea, WolfHunt. And if I'm correct it's also WolfHuntD, means unlimited kills untill the time of that round's up. (if you do it correctly.)

9inchnailss

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 1:05 pm
zweetvlek wrote:
9inchnailss wrote:

It's that mode yea, WolfHunt. And if I'm correct it's also WolfHuntD, means unlimited kills untill the time of that round's up. (if you do it correctly.)  

and when u die, u turn into a wolf etc? so cold be 1 person vsing 15 wolves? sorry 1 tank vsing wolves [= This mode was only just released as i quit, not sure i know the d-mode of it.

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedOct 16, 2012 1:07 pm
9inchnailss wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
9inchnailss wrote:

and when u die, u turn into a wolf etc? so cold be 1 person vsing 15 wolves? sorry 1 tank vsing wolves [= This mode was only just released as i quit, not sure i know the d-mode of it.  

Yes, exactly. The round ends when there are only wolves left or only humans. (or the time ends, ofcourse). It's a sort of win-win situation for armor, they hardly die in WolfHunt, and even IF they die and transform in wolf, they just have to die again and they're human again.

RedLacket

Rank 3
RedLacket
PostedOct 17, 2012 9:18 am
zReflex wrote:
Hmm, you are not a pro.....

• Ap
  • wolfhunt mode
  • only low ranked enemy's
  • (obviously) doing no-kill with Top and Total (cant proof it, so cant report you)
  • die 6 times with first (basic) weapon, which is probably elwrci, die 4 times with 4th weapon which is AAA-12 or ETSR.
  • Kill farming (i might actually report you for this)
  • Ruining a "fun" game
  • Too much of an ***, sayin tomer has to fix his english, and then get mistakes youself (most noobs ever, or biggest noob ever?).
  • Getting a higher KD by ap abuse

ooh, i almost forgot, i wanna do a 1v1 with you. a FAIR one, meaning no ap, no armor, no grenade etc.  

HA he does no reply after people asking him for 1v1, cheap game based on money.

Clan: Earthfamily

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedOct 17, 2012 10:12 am
I dun wanna o.o

This is just KDR/GP Farming in my book.

zombieplayer10

Rank 4
zombieplayer10
PostedOct 17, 2012 10:04 pm
I know I am about to make colonel
*Thinks he is the fastest ranker*
(8-10 months to reach colonel)
(Hopes to make star rank by end of the year)

I wasted my ap on GP items like bags Ultimate Plus combo etc. But I NEVER in my Whole 8 months of playing have I done GP farming like that lol
Iceholdc was my main.
2-4k GP per iceholdc match DEPENDING. but that ONE match giving THAT MUCH GP
is outragously ALOT!

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedOct 18, 2012 12:16 am
MarinePro wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
Don't Be Prode.
u do wolfhunt with full char,use etsr and AAA12

its not u play its ur AP plays,i would shame to upload thing like that to here.  

first of all work on your english kid , second , that was just for some fun
most of you people lost to me on fair fights while i was playing with stout
stop acting like a pros.
tomerelazar you are one the most noobs ever .. always decline clan wars against me even when i ask for 4vs3 you are pathetic
and thehangover you also got owned .. please just stop showing off what you can't
although i got nothing against you hangover i think that i'm better then you and you came out as shet here.  

Showing off what you can't? Hang could do all the stuff you have but choses not to. Hangover can atleast play with ZERO AP , never seen you without super hardcore AP.You probably don't remember guns like Auz exist. Saying you are better than someone else when you hide behind your AP and think you are pro by farming GP hardcore vs beginners along with your buddies over there whom are not much better than you. How about this, next time you ask clans with no AP like Tomer's ask him for an FG , ZERO AP cw, and he might say yes perhaps.

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedOct 18, 2012 1:59 am
MarinePro wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
Don't Be Prode.
u do wolfhunt with full char,use etsr and AAA12

its not u play its ur AP plays,i would shame to upload thing like that to here.  

first of all work on your english kid , second , that was just for some fun
most of you people lost to me on fair fights while i was playing with stout
stop acting like a pros.
tomerelazar you are one the most noobs ever .. always decline clan wars against me even when i ask for 4vs3 you are pathetic
and thehangover you also got owned .. please just stop showing off what you can't
although i got nothing against you hangover i think that i'm better then you and you came out as shet here.  

Got Owned= 3 runing chars 240 hp each, spraying AAA shotgun,Elwrci silver...against 2 non ap players and 1 ap(me) yes we got "Owned" ....go and fap on that