Author Message

MarinePro

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jan 2012
Posts
121
Location
Rehovot Israel
PostedOct 16, 2012 12:08 am

339 kills , possible ?

yes it is ^_^
CAN ANYONE GET BETTER THEN THAT ? 30K GP AND 339/0 ^_^

SP + WOLF LOOK IS TO OP
Advertisement

zombieplayer10

Rank 4
zombieplayer10
Joined
29 Jan 2012
Posts
2584
Location
Dade city United States
PostedOct 16, 2012 12:13 am

Re: 339 kills , possible ?

MarinePro wrote:
yes it is ^_^
CAN ANYONE GET BETTER THEN THAT ? 30K GP AND 339/0 ^_^

SP + WOLF LOOK IS TO OP  


Um this is either a SS that was edited

Or either those top 3 are hacking GP

339 is Possible and he had power user I'm guessing

Wolf Looks + SP on blue is basically EPIC adriana on blue

Epic Christopher is my fave character Very Happy

9inchnailss

Rank 0
Joined
13 Oct 2012
Posts
31
Location
Belize
PostedOct 16, 2012 12:17 am
Do it in a conquest, strip off all ap?



didnt think so. btw how cold u even die, look @ the quality u vs. beat 249 kills in a conquest, then u can brag

zombieplayer10

Rank 4
zombieplayer10
Joined
29 Jan 2012
Posts
2584
Location
Dade city United States
PostedOct 16, 2012 1:44 am
9inchnailss wrote:
Do it in a conquest, strip off all ap?



didnt think so. btw how cold u even die, look @ the quality u vs. beat 249 kills in a conquest, then u can brag  


He's talking about wolfhunt
We aren't talking about conquest how shh!

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
Joined
19 Sep 2011
Posts
2178
Location
Croatia
PostedOct 16, 2012 2:59 am
No wonder u rank up so fast.... :/

hahalol99887

Rank 0
Joined
10 Oct 2012
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedOct 16, 2012 3:14 am
it is possible when you make a deal with topangel and totaly not to kill one another apart from that other players were newbies i suggest go and play ice hold with other high ranks and see it for yourself how good you really are or try cod mw3

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
Joined
19 Sep 2011
Posts
2178
Location
Croatia
PostedOct 16, 2012 3:35 am
hahalol99887 wrote:
it is possible when you make a deal with topangel and totaly not to kill one another apart from that other players were newbies i suggest go and play ice hold with other high ranks and see it for yourself how good you really are or try cod mw3  


Agree!!!!

xbockix

Rank 0
Joined
19 May 2012
Posts
71
Location
Germany
PostedOct 16, 2012 5:29 am
the point is,1 person can maybe get 339 kills,but 2 other guys 334 & 174 ? i dont think so.

tomerelazar

Rank 4
Joined
15 Aug 2011
Posts
1675
Location
Israel
PostedOct 16, 2012 5:54 am
Don't Be Prode.
u do wolfhunt with full char,use etsr and AAA12

its not u play its ur AP plays,i would shame to upload thing like that to here.

MarinePro

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jan 2012
Posts
121
Location
Rehovot Israel
PostedOct 16, 2012 7:26 am
tomerelazar wrote:
Don't Be Prode.
u do wolfhunt with full char,use etsr and AAA12

its not u play its ur AP plays,i would shame to upload thing like that to here.  

first of all work on your english kid , second , that was just for some fun
most of you people lost to me on fair fights while i was playing with stout
stop acting like a pros.
tomerelazar you are one the most noobs ever .. always decline clan wars against me even when i ask for 4vs3 you are pathetic
and thehangover you also got owned .. please just stop showing off what you can't
although i got nothing against you hangover i think that i'm better then you and you came out as shet here.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: