Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 28, 2012 12:44 am
Chaotix453 wrote:
EbonyPiano wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
EbonyPiano wrote:
suigintou971 wrote:
While this is probably irrelevant to the information you want. If you ever feel like jumping off of a super high cliff while playing(If they don't add in barriers) You can! I went on a quest to find the tallest cliff to jump off of in the Alpha, and around level 35~ I found a really REALLY deep drop off. Totally worth it too. I convinced two other players to jump with me. It was hilarious! Very Happy  

Wow really! That's so awesome! : D I hope they don't change that!  

My guild member said that if you're fast enough you can jump for the 2nd time and see your 1st corpse still lying there.  

Wow I want to try this now. Smile  

I remember spending hours in crash bandicoot running into nitro crates and running back to still see my smoking sneakers on the floor for a few seconds.

Needless to say, if you stand at the bottom of a cliff you will see at least 6 of me at a time lying there dead.  

You sound like a person who will get to lvl -900000 in a day

Advertisement

Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedOct 28, 2012 5:27 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
Chaotix453 wrote:
EbonyPiano wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
EbonyPiano wrote:
suigintou971 wrote:
While this is probably irrelevant to the information you want. If you ever feel like jumping off of a super high cliff while playing(If they don't add in barriers) You can! I went on a quest to find the tallest cliff to jump off of in the Alpha, and around level 35~ I found a really REALLY deep drop off. Totally worth it too. I convinced two other players to jump with me. It was hilarious! Very Happy  

Wow really! That's so awesome! : D I hope they don't change that!  

My guild member said that if you're fast enough you can jump for the 2nd time and see your 1st corpse still lying there.  

Wow I want to try this now. Smile  

I remember spending hours in crash bandicoot running into nitro crates and running back to still see my smoking sneakers on the floor for a few seconds.

Needless to say, if you stand at the bottom of a cliff you will see at least 6 of me at a time lying there dead.  

You sound like a person who will get to lvl -900000 in a day  

You know it. They need to add a "Time Waster" title just for me.

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedOct 28, 2012 5:39 pm
one of the best things to do to find out what the game is like, is go on to youtube and watch one of the mad people (dunt know what you call them xD) playing in the alpha. people like mmohut and freemmpgames. simply go onto youtube and type in "lime odyssey" and the top 5 or so vids are all good vids about the game play.

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedOct 28, 2012 10:51 pm
coolsasuke wrote:
one of the best things to do to find out what the game is like, is go on to youtube and watch one of the mad people (dunt know what you call them xD) playing in the alpha. people like mmohut and freemmpgames. simply go onto youtube and type in "lime odyssey" and the top 5 or so vids are all good vids about the game play.  

Thanks a lot! I watched a few, they're quite entertaining and helpful! Smile

coolingglass

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:54 am
I agree with first person....

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedNov 01, 2012 11:52 am
What is Extraction? I know that this might not be in Lime Odyssey when it is officially released but I've seen something about this in several places. What is Extraction in Lime Odyssey. Thanks so much! : )

Onewholic

Rank 0
Onewholic
PostedNov 01, 2012 1:03 pm
EbonyPiano wrote:
What is Extraction? I know that this might not be in Lime Odyssey when it is officially released but I've seen something about this in several places. What is Extraction in Lime Odyssey. Thanks so much! : )  

http://limeodyssey.aeriagames.com/guide/tclass/craft

scroll down, see if this is the extraction system you are talking about.

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedNov 02, 2012 6:13 pm
Onewholic wrote:
EbonyPiano wrote:

http://limeodyssey.aeriagames.com/guide/tclass/craft

scroll down, see if this is the extraction system you are talking about.  

Thanks! : D