ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedOct 16, 2012 10:35 pm
qawsar wrote:
I don't see a problem with this post, infact I'm glad that the OP is asking about some info :3 it's nice to see friendly topics like that and the OP sounds like they read about LO's situation hopefully.

Guilds do exist, however only a few of them have experiences the alpha test and most of them are eagerly anticipating to get in the game and form their guilds! :3

Feel free to ask me or anyone about any info you'd like, I'll post some facts and you can ask for anything specific. Keep in mind this info is just from alpha testing!

- You can get pets from nearly every mob, if not all mobs, as a rare drop! They come as eggs that must be incubated for a certain amount of time :3
- Fashion for your trade class can be found from harvesting nodes! (Gathering/Digging/Etc from plants/animals)
- The battle class counterpart of the fashion can be found as random rare drops
- Dungeons come in multiple modes such as Easy/Normal/Hard
- The world of Orta is huuuggggeeee
- Farming can get you more fashion, rare trade pets and upgrading materials rarely :3

Feel free to ask for more info or specific info!  
ikr :/ i mean srsly xD no need to snap right x3
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 17, 2012 8:58 am
Chaotix453 wrote:

In which case - Your curiosity is well placed.
However, not appropriately placed.
Nobody knows much about lime, because as people have said, the small glimpses of it we got through the alpha stages are now next to obsolete, because how the game works is being heavily reworked. The engine and maps may be the only familiar thing to anybody by the time lime is ready for a full release.  

He's right, although I don't think it'll be obsolete considering they don't have THAT much time to develop all that... but I'll just quote myself again as well~

qawsar wrote:
Keep in mind this info is just from alpha testing!  

EbonyPiano wrote:

Thanks again! : ) What are "Trade Class Mats"? Are they items you can use when crafting? Are cards added to weapons to make them stronger?
What did the pets look like? : ) Do they follow you around wherever you go? Or do you keep them somewhere?

Also thank you for being so kind. : ) I created my account a long time ago, but I've barely used it. So I'm basically new, though it would seem otherwise.  

Trade Class Materials are items you use to craft things for your trade class. Like meat for cooking some food, or fur to craft something. You find all materials from harvest nodes (except rare ones which appear as dungeon drops).

Pets:
http://lime.pixelscrapyard.com/?p=471
http://lime.pixelscrapyard.com/?p=516

I have my own screenshots of all the pets tested in game including mounts, which I will post once I am home. They followed you everywhere~

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedOct 17, 2012 11:44 am   Last edited by xSerenitas on Oct 22, 2012 7:46 pm. Edited 1 time in total
ebby224x wrote:
jeez guys dont need to be rude v.v she was asking what it was like not if its out or not god she was very calming and just asking a simple Q gosh dont be ride to wards her v.v take a chill pill

p.s sorry i get annoyed when pplz dont read things propley and if you have then read it again and see what it says sheesh  

I'm sorry, but where exactly was I being rude? :/

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 17, 2012 12:13 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
ebby224x wrote:
jeez guys dont need to be rude v.v she was asking what it was like not if its out or not god she was very calming and just asking a simple Q gosh dont be ride to wards her v.v take a chill pill

p.s sorry i get annoyed when pplz dont read things propley and if you have then read it again and see what it says sheesh  

I'm sorry, but where exactly was I being rude? :/  

I don't think she meant you.
In any case lets keep the thread on topic, the Lime forum needs a good cleaning for that update that I really hope will bring some amazing news xD

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedOct 17, 2012 12:28 pm
qawsar wrote:
Chaotix453 wrote:

In which case - Your curiosity is well placed.
However, not appropriately placed.
Nobody knows much about lime, because as people have said, the small glimpses of it we got through the alpha stages are now next to obsolete, because how the game works is being heavily reworked. The engine and maps may be the only familiar thing to anybody by the time lime is ready for a full release.  

He's right, although I don't think it'll be obsolete considering they don't have THAT much time to develop all that... but I'll just quote myself again as well~

qawsar wrote:
Keep in mind this info is just from alpha testing!  

EbonyPiano wrote:

Thanks again! : ) What are "Trade Class Mats"? Are they items you can use when crafting? Are cards added to weapons to make them stronger?
What did the pets look like? : ) Do they follow you around wherever you go? Or do you keep them somewhere?

Also thank you for being so kind. : ) I created my account a long time ago, but I've barely used it. So I'm basically new, though it would seem otherwise.  

Trade Class Materials are items you use to craft things for your trade class. Like meat for cooking some food, or fur to craft something. You find all materials from harvest nodes (except rare ones which appear as dungeon drops).

Pets:
http://lime.pixelscrapyard.com/?p=471
http://lime.pixelscrapyard.com/?p=516

I have my own screenshots of all the pets tested in game including mounts, which I will post once I am home. They followed you everywhere~  

Thanks again! I know that the game is going through lots of changes and that many things are going to be changed, which is wonderful. : ) I was just curious about what Lime Odyssey has been like to this point, even if a lot of things will change. Thanks again so much.

Those pets are really adorable! If you got a pet was it permanent? Or did you have the ability to get a different one?
And wonderful! What was your impression of the trade classes? I don't quite understand how the tailor might be beneficial to have?
Thanks so much!

suigintou971

Rank 0
suigintou971
PostedOct 17, 2012 1:44 pm
While this is probably irrelevant to the information you want. If you ever feel like jumping off of a super high cliff while playing(If they don't add in barriers) You can! I went on a quest to find the tallest cliff to jump off of in the Alpha, and around level 35~ I found a really REALLY deep drop off. Totally worth it too. I convinced two other players to jump with me. It was hilarious! Very Happy

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedOct 17, 2012 2:06 pm
suigintou971 wrote:
While this is probably irrelevant to the information you want. If you ever feel like jumping off of a super high cliff while playing(If they don't add in barriers) You can! I went on a quest to find the tallest cliff to jump off of in the Alpha, and around level 35~ I found a really REALLY deep drop off. Totally worth it too. I convinced two other players to jump with me. It was hilarious! Very Happy  

Wow really! That's so awesome! : D I hope they don't change that!

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 21, 2012 9:21 am
EbonyPiano wrote:
suigintou971 wrote:

My guild member said that if you're fast enough you can jump for the 2nd time and see your 1st corpse still lying there.

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedOct 21, 2012 9:48 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
EbonyPiano wrote:
suigintou971 wrote:

My guild member said that if you're fast enough you can jump for the 2nd time and see your 1st corpse still lying there.  

Wow I want to try this now. Smile

Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedOct 22, 2012 7:24 pm
EbonyPiano wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
EbonyPiano wrote:
suigintou971 wrote:

Wow I want to try this now. Smile  

I remember spending hours in crash bandicoot running into nitro crates and running back to still see my smoking sneakers on the floor for a few seconds.

Needless to say, if you stand at the bottom of a cliff you will see at least 6 of me at a time lying there dead.