- You can get pets from nearly every mob, if not all mobs, as a rare drop! They come as eggs that must be incubated for a certain amount of time :3
- Fashion for your trade class can be found from harvesting nodes! (Gathering/Digging/Etc from plants/animals)
- The battle class counterpart of the fashion can be found as random rare drops
- Dungeons come in multiple modes such as Easy/Normal/Hard
- The world of Orta is huuuggggeeee
- Farming can get you more fashion, rare trade pets and upgrading materials rarely :3
Oh thank you so much! You have been so helpful! Are pets useful? Or are they just for the fun of having one? What are nodes? I think I know what they are but I'm a little confused as to what they look like. By fashion do you mean costumes or do you mean armor? Does farming occur in specific farming locations? Or can it be done anywhere on Orta?
Thank you again so much! : )
Glad to help!
Nodes is the general term for things (plants, animals, relics, etc.) that you can perform trade class actions on (Dig, gather, search, etc.)
Their basically where you get all your trade class mats and can sometimes get you fashion or even jewelry or cards used for enhancing gear.
Battle class pets gave you stats for your battle class and trade class pets gave stats for the trade class, they don't loot for ya (maybe an AP pet will?)
By fashion, I mean costumes and apparel you can wear, not armor.
Farming can only be done in farms that are in every map.
However there is quite some revamping to be done with farming, i won't get into it since its all rumors.
Also I made my account in 2007, but you could call me new to Aeria in 2011 since I only started really playing AGE games then, not even the forums.
Feel free to pharaoh facepalm me as well if you feel the need.