Author Message

bloodhopes

Rank 0
bloodhopes
Joined
06 Mar 2010
Posts
24
Location
Canada
PostedDec 17, 2012 3:58 pm
indeed, there are a lot of issues including the trade system through GS, you dont help them to do it, thanks to GummyBear, players can trade safely, well thats of course your own descreetion, furthermore i only see Gummy bear do stuff to report bugs and other things but u dont, instead u focus on SPAM SPAM SPAM, i will buy u a box or a truck load of it if u agree, but seriously, you have more responsible things to do as a GS than SPAM problems

Advertisement

sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
Joined
01 Dec 2010
Posts
103
Location
Forest United States
PostedDec 17, 2012 4:02 pm
GMtk421 wrote:
The team has seen EXCESSIVE item for sale links in current/horn/trumpet channels. Almost to the point where you cant even read the sentence because it moves up too quickly. This behavior is spam and numerous players (NOT GAME SAGES) have sent in tickets that this bothers them.

Don't get a mute or suspension for not following the rules! The Auction House is there so you can sell your items to interested parties Very Happy  

The team has seen EXCESSIVE item for sale links in current/horn/trumpet channels.
Errr aren't not happy with this? you know that mean ddtank is getting better and more people in this server. Really for me, that is good sign for business, more players buy AP to play, that why they want to buy more items for make them stronger and better from using coins to buy.

sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
Joined
01 Dec 2010
Posts
103
Location
Forest United States
PostedDec 17, 2012 4:08 pm
bloodhopes wrote:
indeed, there are a lot of issues including the trade system through GS, you dont help them to do it, thanks to GummyBear, players can trade safely, well thats of course your own descreetion, furthermore i only see Gummy bear do stuff to report bugs and other things but u dont, instead u focus on SPAM SPAM SPAM, i will buy u a box or a truck load of it if u agree, but seriously, you have more responsible things to do as a GS than SPAM problems  

yeah so true, as a GS u should help players in ddtank, not annoying them .
gummy,she same gs as u, but why doesnt she has problems with us? and u did?
it not that you are the 1 bring problem to us! not we have bring problem to you.

sinarp

Rank 2
Joined
03 Oct 2009
Posts
747
Location
Marshallvile United States
PostedDec 17, 2012 4:12 pm
GS's in games like Shaiya and Last Chaos. They were always there to help. They helped with evertyhing. Trade. Questions . Evern in gaming. shannia only sitsin lobby. n compain most of hte time

sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
Joined
01 Dec 2010
Posts
103
Location
Forest United States
PostedDec 17, 2012 4:14 pm
Jennayx3 wrote:
Yes of course the type of spam that Shannia is talking about is not allowed and rude. I would have to agree. But Shannia how about all the times you've PM-ed innocent people for accusing them of spam when they haven't spammed? Do you PM these people on purpose because of your own issues with the player? I feel that many times this is the case .... Due to your own personal problems or issues with a certain player. I feel that you attack them even though they aren't doing anything wrong. You need to put your personal feelings about a player or a league aside while you do your doing your GS duties. I feel that your an unfair GS and because of your hate for certain players and certain leagues you do what you can in your power to annoy them and act as if your superior to them... There's other issues in game besides Spam. Maybe you should take care of those as well. ^____________________^
And just because you dont like a player you shouldnt bash on them. Your no better than anyone. Everyone is Equal on this community.  

And horn cost us 300 coins each, trumpet cost us 100 coins each. We use these for advance to let people know that what we want to say to them. If players have problem with it, they can report us, but the true that after each time i horn or trumpet, so many players sell stuffs to me with the PRICE i want.

s.in

Rank 0
s.in
Joined
18 Feb 2012
Posts
104
Location
Japan
PostedDec 17, 2012 5:22 pm
I don't think anyone is bothered by people selling items but yet you say in game that there are tickets being made about "spam". Have you considered people abusing tickets to get someone else banned? Have you ever heard of the word correlation? I'm sure the same people will continue sending tickets for a different reason if not for "spam".

I'm not sure if you're aware, but there is a feature in DDTank called blacklist. If someone /really/ don't want to see a person's message then they can use it.

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
Joined
15 Mar 2008
Posts
4743
Location
United States
PostedDec 17, 2012 6:51 pm
First off I'd like to say I made a post concerning the trade message spam:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1835829
or click here to view


sanh8888 wrote:
in the current each player need wait for 30 second for talk, gms go check it lol, so it hard to spam in the current chat lol. this is a game, people who $ , they cant say for what to buy?  


The 30 second timer is there to prevent people from spamming non stop. If it wasn't there people would be spamming all the time. However, just because the timer is there does not mean that waiting the 30 seconds makes you immune to spamming. IF you did actually read this post you will see that that I explained is spamming and it was stickyed because it does explain the rules about what is considered spam and disruptive speech and is part of the rules.

Now about your comment about "say what to buy". If I understood you correctly you want the right to post trade messages freely. I'm sorry to say that no matter how much money you spend in the game no one is above the rules nor can they change the rules. Trade messages are for trade chat only. They are not allowed in any current chat. If the game offers any sort of system messaging to the players (in DDTank it is the Horns and Trumpets) you are allowed to post one trade message to let the world know it is available. However this rule is subject to individual game rules. Some games may not allow you to do it at all. So be thankful that you are allowed that.

Since DDTank does not have a trade channel, well you are tough out of luck with that. You can not tread current chat as your trade channel.

You may see the game as "I spend money i should do what I want" but this game belongs to all players to enjoy. A player who has never bought or spent a single AP in their life has the same rights to enjoy this game as a player that spends $1000's. The game originally did not have an Auction House. It was provided to us by the developers solely to buy and sell items. So please try using it.


sanh8888 wrote:
i see you are the 1 spam more than all of other players.  


If you feel that I or any other GS is spamming please report it. If you need help on how to report myself or any other GS will be happy to assist you.



Jennayx3 wrote:
Yes of course the type of spam that Shannia is talking about is not allowed and rude. I would have to agree. But Shannia how about all the times you've PM-ed innocent people for accusing them of spam when they haven't spammed? Do you PM these people on purpose because of your own issues with the player? I feel that many times this is the case ....  


As I had just said above, if you have any issue with a GS please feel free to make a report about it with proof of the incident. The GS's are here to help the community, not hinder it. So if there is proof to your claims please file a report. Smile



Jennayx3 wrote:
You need to put your personal feelings about a player or a league aside while you do your doing your GS duties. I feel that your an unfair GS and because of your hate for certain players and certain leagues you do what you can in your power to annoy them and act as if your superior to them...  


I'm sorry you feel that way, but I hold no ill will towards any player or league. I treat all players equally and fairly. And I am sorry that you feel reminding players of the rules and the ToS is "annoying". Perhaps if you help players be mindful of them I would not need to remind them myself so often. Smile Here is a link to the ToS and rules. I thank you very much for wanting to assist others in making the community a better place by helping others unterstand the rules better. Very Happy



sinarp wrote:
Why give us a task to use trumpets and horns but we can't use it ? Thats kinda pointless to make it than huh?  


Whoever said you could not use trumpets or horns? Certainly not I. The developers made the task, not Aeria; so I'm sorry if that confused you. But while it is a task made by the developers you must still abide by the ToS of AGE; so moderation is the key to all things here. Just because it is a vanity task does not mean you have to complete it all in one day. Razz Be mindful of the ToS and others when making a trumpet or Horn. When a lot of trumpets or horns goes off it slows down the system and makes some players lag in game. This could effect their game and make them lose their boat yard or Sports fight.

Wouldn't you be mad if someone came in and interrupted your sports fight and made you lose?



sinarp wrote:
Antoher thing. you said we can't S> B> cuz It snot a trade chat right.??? will you make us a trade chat than.....?????  



If you read my other post that I linked at the top of this post your question is answered. But let me restate what was said. The developers were asked about giving a trade channel and/or other means to buy and sell items and they gave us an auction house.

AGE can not add in a trade channel, only the developers can do that. AS a curtsey to the players the GM's have been lenient and allowed players to post a trade message or two. However this has been abused a lot recently (especially for the Jewel Farm event). All day and night there was nothing but trade messages all day and that isn't right nor fair to every player. Current chat is meant to chat on and talk with everyone. It isn't your personal shopping channel.


bloodhopes wrote:
instead u focus on SPAM SPAM SPAM, i will buy u a box or a truck load of it if u agree  


Sorry, no bribing a GS. TY. Smile



sinarp wrote:
GS's in games like Shaiya and Last Chaos. They were always there to help. They helped with evertyhing. Trade. Questions . Evern in gaming. shannia only sitsin lobby. n compain most of hte time  


You may think that is all I do but I an very busy helping players. I do get lots of PM's and assist players with various things. Do I run low level players though boatyards? nope. That isn't what a GS is for. If some GS's do that it is because they chose to do so as a player.

If you have any Aurthur questions you can PM me in game or on the forums and I will answer your questions the best of my ability. Smile Other players do it all the time and you are able too if you want. Smile


s.in wrote:
I don't think anyone is bothered by people selling items but yet you say in game that there are tickets being made about "spam". Have you considered people abusing tickets to get someone else banned? Have you ever heard of the word correlation? I'm sure the same people will continue sending tickets for a different reason if not for "spam".  


Player tickets can not be discussed in the forums; only between the player that made one and the GM. But I assure you a GM investigates every ticket. They do not take action just because someone said to do so. if you look at a ticket you make about behavior there is a lil box called "proof of offense". Any claims on anything needs evidence. Smile

If you have further questions about how a ticket is filled out please feel free to ask me, any other GS or a GM. Smile

s.in

Rank 0
s.in
Joined
18 Feb 2012
Posts
104
Location
Japan
PostedDec 17, 2012 7:07 pm
 
Player tickets can not be discussed in the forums; only between the player that made one and the GM. But I assure you a GM investigates every ticket. They do not take action just because someone said to do so. if you look at a ticket you make about behavior there is a lil box called "proof of offense". Any claims on anything needs evidence.

If you have further questions about how a ticket is filled out please feel free to ask me, any other GS or a GM.  


You missed my entire point. I think you don't understand what spam is because what you consider "spam" is 90 % of the internet.

sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
Joined
01 Dec 2010
Posts
103
Location
Forest United States
PostedDec 17, 2012 7:10 pm
NecromancerV wrote:
First off I'd like to say I made a post concerning the trade message spam:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1835829
or click here to view


sanh8888 wrote:
in the current each player need wait for 30 second for talk, gms go check it lol, so it hard to spam in the current chat lol. this is a game, people who $ , they cant say for what to buy?  


The 30 second timer is there to prevent people from spamming non stop. If it wasn't there people would be spamming all the time. However, just because the timer is there does not mean that waiting the 30 seconds makes you immune to spamming. IF you did actually read this post you will see that that I explained is spamming and it was stickyed because it does explain the rules about what is considered spam and disruptive speech and is part of the rules.

Now about your comment about "say what to buy". If I understood you correctly you want the right to post trade messages freely. I'm sorry to say that no matter how much money you spend in the game no one is above the rules nor can they change the rules. Trade messages are for trade chat only. They are not allowed in any current chat. If the game offers any sort of system messaging to the players (in DDTank it is the Horns and Trumpets) you are allowed to post one trade message to let the world know it is available. However this rule is subject to individual game rules. Some games may not allow you to do it at all. So be thankful that you are allowed that.

Since DDTank does not have a trade channel, well you are tough out of luck with that. You can not tread current chat as your trade channel.

You may see the game as "I spend money i should do what I want" but this game belongs to all players to enjoy. A player who has never bought or spent a single AP in their life has the same rights to enjoy this game as a player that spends $1000's. The game originally did not have an Auction House. It was provided to us by the developers solely to buy and sell items. So please try using it.


sanh8888 wrote:
i see you are the 1 spam more than all of other players.  


If you feel that I or any other GS is spamming please report it. If you need help on how to report myself or any other GS will be happy to assist you.



Jennayx3 wrote:
Yes of course the type of spam that Shannia is talking about is not allowed and rude. I would have to agree. But Shannia how about all the times you've PM-ed innocent people for accusing them of spam when they haven't spammed? Do you PM these people on purpose because of your own issues with the player? I feel that many times this is the case ....  


As I had just said above, if you have any issue with a GS please feel free to make a report about it with proof of the incident. The GS's are here to help the community, not hinder it. So if there is proof to your claims please file a report. Smile



Jennayx3 wrote:
You need to put your personal feelings about a player or a league aside while you do your doing your GS duties. I feel that your an unfair GS and because of your hate for certain players and certain leagues you do what you can in your power to annoy them and act as if your superior to them...  


I'm sorry you feel that way, but I hold no ill will towards any player or league. I treat all players equally and fairly. And I am sorry that you feel reminding players of the rules and the ToS is "annoying". Perhaps if you help players be mindful of them I would not need to remind them myself so often. Smile Here is a link to the ToS and rules. I thank you very much for wanting to assist others in making the community a better place by helping others unterstand the rules better. Very Happy



sinarp wrote:
Why give us a task to use trumpets and horns but we can't use it ? Thats kinda pointless to make it than huh?  


Whoever said you could not use trumpets or horns? Certainly not I. The developers made the task, not Aeria; so I'm sorry if that confused you. But while it is a task made by the developers you must still abide by the ToS of AGE; so moderation is the key to all things here. Just because it is a vanity task does not mean you have to complete it all in one day. Razz Be mindful of the ToS and others when making a trumpet or Horn. When a lot of trumpets or horns goes off it slows down the system and makes some players lag in game. This could effect their game and make them lose their boat yard or Sports fight.

Wouldn't you be mad if someone came in and interrupted your sports fight and made you lose?



sinarp wrote:
Antoher thing. you said we can't S> B> cuz It snot a trade chat right.??? will you make us a trade chat than.....?????  



If you read my other post that I linked at the top of this post your question is answered. But let me restate what was said. The developers were asked about giving a trade channel and/or other means to buy and sell items and they gave us an auction house.

AGE can not add in a trade channel, only the developers can do that. AS a curtsey to the players the GM's have been lenient and allowed players to post a trade message or two. However this has been abused a lot recently (especially for the Jewel Farm event). All day and night there was nothing but trade messages all day and that isn't right nor fair to every player. Current chat is meant to chat on and talk with everyone. It isn't your personal shopping channel.


bloodhopes wrote:
instead u focus on SPAM SPAM SPAM, i will buy u a box or a truck load of it if u agree  


Sorry, no bribing a GS. TY. Smile



sinarp wrote:
GS's in games like Shaiya and Last Chaos. They were always there to help. They helped with evertyhing. Trade. Questions . Evern in gaming. shannia only sitsin lobby. n compain most of hte time  


You may think that is all I do but I an very busy helping players. I do get lots of PM's and assist players with various things. Do I run low level players though boatyards? nope. That isn't what a GS is for. If some GS's do that it is because they chose to do so as a player.

If you have any Aurthur questions you can PM me in game or on the forums and I will answer your questions the best of my ability. Smile Other players do it all the time and you are able too if you want. Smile


s.in wrote:
I don't think anyone is bothered by people selling items but yet you say in game that there are tickets being made about "spam". Have you considered people abusing tickets to get someone else banned? Have you ever heard of the word correlation? I'm sure the same people will continue sending tickets for a different reason if not for "spam".  


Player tickets can not be discussed in the forums; only between the player that made one and the GM. But I assure you a GM investigates every ticket. They do not take action just because someone said to do so. if you look at a ticket you make about behavior there is a lil box called "proof of offense". Any claims on anything needs evidence. Smile

If you have further questions about how a ticket is filled out please feel free to ask me, any other GS or a GM. Smile  

go take a look, many people have problem with you, once agian, if you not play let other play, really i dont see other players complain to other players that they talking about sell or buying items at all, just u lol. have ever u try to make coins? or have ever try to buy items for make +1+2+3+4+5 ring or bracelets? have a ever you try to buy es for forty? the answer is no ofcourse, what you said here is using the rule of aeria to talk over us?
as long we do not hurt or did something bad for other , we should play or talk freely.
Im sorry no matter how much $ here what? dont make me laugh, this is business we play ddtank bc we love ddtank and we are aeria, sorry but if aeria not allow people talk or play , aeria will lose costumers! dont talk like rule or no rule, let talk about what call spam.
oh u can spam other and other say * buy this * or * sell that* and then you SS and report them? or mute them , like me for example, and look try to u cant stop people talking about buy and sell, that how the game should be.
U dont even play in ddtank at all and you should not talk like you know about ddtank, no matter how much u understand of the rule, but in ddtank rule will change some way.
if you to stop people talking about sell and buy, unless this game ban all the players.
Go ask who here not talk in current over and over agian for buy and sell? or for recuit players in league.

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
Joined
15 Mar 2008
Posts
4743
Location
United States
PostedDec 17, 2012 7:11 pm
s.in wrote:


You missed my entire point. I think you don't understand what spam is because what you consider "spam" is 90 % of the internet.  



Read the original posting. I spelled it out right there in easy to read language. Smile

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: