triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedOct 15, 2012 2:18 pm   Last edited by triti on Oct 15, 2012 2:51 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Question regarding removing users from groups

How do you report a person in forum ?for offensive language

Aeria has only for Games..

Also would be nice if you actually could delete some posts from members in the Groups the ones that are offensive etc ,the blocked ones should have all theyr posts removed ...

Also in Aeria games section for self help i see only billing and accounts hope its the right place to post or make 1

Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedOct 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Re: Question regarding removing users from groups

triti wrote:

Also would be nice if you actually could delete some posts from members in the Groups the ones that are offensive etc ,the blocked ones should have all theyr posts removed ...

Also in Aeria games section for self self i see only billing and accounts hope its the right place to post or make 1  

Just pick the most appropriate game (the forum that they posted in, or game you play). The GM team will take a look.

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedOct 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Superman0X wrote:
triti wrote:

Also in Aeria games section for self self i see only billing and accounts hope its the right place to post or make 1  

Just pick the most appropriate game (the forum that they posted in, or game you play). The GM team will take a look.  

Sry to bring this up Superman but does it look to you the 5th comment from this topic to be ok ?

Because the one that gave me the replay for ticket sayd is ok
Why should i bother sending another 1 when you don't even read them
I'm very disappointed in this customer service, and its going strong

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 27, 2012 6:52 pm

triti wrote:
Sry to bring this up Superman but does it look to you the 5th comment from this topic to be ok ?

They replied to your ticket saying that post is ok? Wth Lol? Whoever replied to your ticket must not be aware of the rules here at Aeria.

I'd say send in a ticket to a different game lol, or if you post your ticket number here, Supes may take a look at it.

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedOct 27, 2012 7:17 pm   Last edited by triti on Oct 27, 2012 7:27 pm. Edited 1 time in total

TheNinjaKitten wrote:
triti wrote:

They replied to your ticket saying that post is ok? Wth Lol? Whoever replied to your ticket must not be aware of the rules here at Aeria.

I'd say send in a ticket to a different game lol, or if you post your ticket number here, Supes may take a look at it.  

This is what i considered "saying its ok bro "

rightclick the image>open in new tab>zoom

Why to another game ? The shaiya staff is not able to resolve a simple issue like this ,why they get payed to auto replay ?

I pity the tickets that report hackers,glitches and get what i got "Select all>Auto replay"
"privacy policies" - Bigest joke i heard for not doing your job and slacking

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 27, 2012 7:26 pm
Hm, ya that's weird, especially if they closed it without replying, which generally they don't do, or at least shouldn't. Maybe they didn't fully understand what you were referring to in your original ticket, or maybe it got closed by accident. o_O Either way, hopefully Supes (or someone) can help you out and at least get the post deleted out of you group. ^-^

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedOct 27, 2012 8:51 pm
I took a look, and the reply given does not indicate that the comment was appropriate.
I have removed the comment. The GM may not have known how to remove the comment (or may not have rights to do so).