joer130

Rank 2
joer130
PostedOct 16, 2012 12:08 pm
rinsha wrote:
a decent guide would be awesome if u could post a guide for some of the lower lvl players to make gold  

Hi Rinsha!

For lower level players,

At LV 45~51 - They can start farming gold and EXP in Veninfang using engineer, mage, hunter or bard. The most recommended to use is Engineer since the other classes produce low yield and the bard's burning metal skill has a cast time.

Engineer Veninfang Run(Not my Video)

At Lv51~56 - Delphi Temple. This dungeon drops a lot of rings and various stuff. They can farm while leveling! (So cool!) The most efficient and economical way to use for this is engineer. Make that you have a decent artillery gun and orange armor set. When I was doing Delphi Runs, I was using level 33 armor set.

Engineer Run in Delphi Temple (Not my Video)

Advertisement

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedOct 16, 2012 12:12 pm
I'm level 54 (almost 55) and I'm running delphi with knight. It takes about a minute and a half solo. While the stuns can get very annoying (and sometimes deadly), EVA and block usually save me. I do use some expensive equipment though.. full +4 Ancient Shield set, Holy Light Bearer shield, dagger from Ulta, Final Destination Ring and Polar Sunset Ring. my def is 8.5-8.7k and EVA is about 877 (43-44%) without buffs. the outcome isn't half bad, either..

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
PostedOct 16, 2012 12:17 pm
sweetxdevil357 wrote:
I'm level 54 (almost 55) and I'm running delphi with knight. It takes about a minute and a half solo. While the stuns can get very annoying (and sometimes deadly), EVA and block usually save me. I do use some expensive equipment though.. full +4 Ancient Shield set, Holy Light Bearer shield, dagger from Ulta, Final Destination Ring and Polar Sunset Ring. my def is 8.5-8.7k and EVA is about 877 (43-44%) without buffs. the outcome isn't half bad, either..  

Hi thanks for the input!

If you are doing Delphi Runs for CP using Knight, then it is fine.

If you are going to farm Gold and EXP, you should use engineer. The oil bomb skill is very effective in killing all the mobs at once and the runs are usually less than a minute. The duration of the run really depends on your character's gear. Also, engineer can just use polar sunset ring and evasion is really not needed here, which makes engineer a very cost friendly class to use in farming.

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedOct 16, 2012 12:30 pm
I've tried Engineer for both venin when I was 45-51 and Delphi.. I just can't seem to get it right. I've watched videos and tutorials and all that, but still.

My Knight is always capped since it's my main class, so I'm just running Delphi for some extra exp and mainly gold. To be honest I don't really use good gear for any class besides Knight, including Engineer. I don't even have a decent gun to use.

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
PostedOct 16, 2012 3:47 pm
sweetxdevil357 wrote:
I've tried Engineer for both venin when I was 45-51 and Delphi.. I just can't seem to get it right. I've watched videos and tutorials and all that, but still.

My Knight is always capped since it's my main class, so I'm just running Delphi for some extra exp and mainly gold. To be honest I don't really use good gear for any class besides Knight, including Engineer. I don't even have a decent gun to use.  

Knowing the proper positioning and where to attack the mobs are the key to success! Keep trying you can do it Very Happy

MajaMajaMaja

Rank 1
MajaMajaMaja
PostedOct 17, 2012 9:53 am
sweetxdevil357 wrote:

I heard and I saw a lot of Engineers can still farm good golds even they aren't geared enough as what you think they should be. But yes, it is still good to farm or do something in game when you're geared. Smile

Kudos to Joer for making this awesome guide. +1! Smile

<html><CENTER><br>Sanctify - Sapphire</CENTER></html>

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedOct 18, 2012 7:21 am
joer130 wrote:
Knowing the proper positioning and where to attack the mobs are the key to success! Keep trying you can do it Very Happy  

Totally agree, even I used the gun that dropped from there and white wolf lvl 43 armors

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
PostedOct 19, 2012 5:44 am
Thanks for the support,

I fixed the broken links and updated the information.

If you have any comments, concerns and suggestions,

Feel free to post! thank you Smile

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedOct 19, 2012 7:49 am
wow nicely done good job
ummm only thing i can see to add is some money saving tips for the people just starting out

id really like to see some more bout getting gold for other classes but its not necessary

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
PostedOct 19, 2012 2:19 pm
rinsha wrote:
wow nicely done good job
ummm only thing i can see to add is some money saving tips for the people just starting out

id really like to see some more bout getting gold for other classes but its not necessary  

I'm already writing a draft of this guide called "Playing Eden Eternal on a Budget" so watch out! ;P