Suzkies

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 8:28 am
Lxkiller wrote:
Suzkies wrote:
Lxkiller wrote:
Suzkies wrote:
now it doesnt matter ^^ i`m gone from your Thread I guess u`re taLking 2 some1 that u obvsly should know..^^  

ur some rando or gio  

Gio is dead with ava WHO ARE U ?! Ofc u dont know my name cuz this a troll Forum name......  

freaking emin gtfo u werent in any good team  

Emin is xR4id <3 I LOVE U EMIN
Advertisement

edamons

Rank 1
PostedOct 16, 2012 8:29 am
you virgins better watch what you're saying my boys glorum and haruhi will crap on you guys and then pick you guys back up and crap on you again. if any of you brasilians come near Xion i will personally make you 2 girls one cup glorum and haruhi's crap after they eat a box of canned beans so you gringos and brasilians better watch what the f you're saying to my boys

edamons vouches.

oh ps wtf hausen is up there for pubstomped by korea

pce

Lxkiller

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 8:30 am
Suzkies wrote:
Lxkiller wrote:
Suzkies wrote:
Lxkiller wrote:
Suzkies wrote:
now it doesnt matter ^^ i`m gone from your Thread I guess u`re taLking 2 some1 that u obvsly should know..^^  

ur some rando or gio  

Gio is dead with ava WHO ARE U ?! Ofc u dont know my name cuz this a troll Forum name......  

no ur emin lol

Suzkies

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 8:31 am
Lxkiller wrote:
Suzkies wrote:
Lxkiller wrote:
Suzkies wrote:
Lxkiller wrote:
Suzkies wrote:

ur some rando or gio  

no ur emin lol  

no huehue emin is a Happy swedish guy

Dectr0s

Rank 0
Dectr0s
PostedOct 16, 2012 8:32 am
edamons wrote:
you virgins better watch what you're saying my boys glorum and haruhi will crap on you guys and then pick you guys back up and crap on you again. if any of you brasilians come near Xion i will personally make you 2 girls one cup glorum and haruhi's crap after they eat a box of canned beans so you gringos and brasilians better watch what the f you're saying to my boys

edamons vouches.

pce  

LEGENDARRRYYY WORDS BRO

A.V.A Accounts: Rahuri IHINighty Willsmith5 Hakumi TERA Accounts: Snow Light I'M NOT DECTR0S, THIS IS NIGHTY.

Dectr0s

Rank 0
Dectr0s
PostedOct 16, 2012 8:33 am
SUZKIES HOP OFF THIS THREAD, thx

A.V.A Accounts: Rahuri IHINighty Willsmith5 Hakumi TERA Accounts: Snow Light I'M NOT DECTR0S, THIS IS NIGHTY.

Suzkies

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 8:34 am
edamons wrote:

edamons vouches.

pce  

Cool story getbrinks i`m not br i`m half canadian half north korean ^^ so lick my dictator balls^^

edamons

Rank 1
PostedOct 16, 2012 8:36 am
Suzkies wrote:

Cool story getbrinks i`m not br i`m half canadian half north korean ^^ so lick my dictator balls^^  

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the brasilian and gringos and immigrants but since you replied it means you are an immigrant hence a brasilian. I win

ps couldnt tell if you were a real brasilian or not cause that grammar is just horrendous

Suzkies

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 8:39 am
edamons wrote:
Suzkies wrote:

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the brasilian and gringos and immigrants but since you replied it means you are an immigrant hence a brasilian. I win

ps couldnt tell if you were a real brasilian or not cause that grammar is just horrendous  

i`m typing fast i dont act what i type my professor excuse me Sir. fila da putha aff porra ):

Dectr0s

Rank 0
Dectr0s
PostedOct 16, 2012 8:46 am
edamons wrote:
Suzkies wrote:

lol

get on mumble bro