91%10
9%1
Total Votes :: 11
Author Message

virtualshogun

Rank 0
Joined
28 May 2010
Posts
44
Location
United States
PostedDec 23, 2012 10:11 pm
brodysmash14

you inspire a grean and many lolz,

"Killing grinders is what drives pvp now days" this statement shows just how pathetic you are you are more then likely one of the people that spends countless hours in pvp killing grinders because you have a failed build that cant handle pvp with people of your own level or armor set, then you turn around and try and justify fighting below your level because its a "pvp zone" another excuse to be lame and fight well below your level.

Those who complain are too weak to pvp shall i say the same applies to those that try to vehemetly defend killing people below them in pvp ? you complain that you should be allowed to keep being lame and fighting below your level.

those that complain are most likely children in grown up bodies ... wow flame people much or just struggleing here to fight the fact you know what your doing is wrong and your one of the people it would most directly effect if there was a level restriction put into place that would kill off half your feeding stock and you would most likely quit pvping because from what it seems if you gotta fight under your level then where did you fail bad armor bad build just to name off a few suggestions,

cause if theres a level restriction in place i know for certain that it wouldnt effect me in the least to my pvping why because unlike alot ive seen i dont fight below me, so it wouldnt bother me at all to see a level restriction because i wouldnt lose a single thing from it, but im more then willing to bet you would.

And again those that complain are wussies that cant stand pvp games .. keep justifying what your doing and flame anyone who suggests that you don't kill below your level because it would take all your kills away if they did,

And yeah my previous idea may have flaws true but its a starting point,

So I throw out a simple suggestion you go out and target someone they are too low -10+ levels below you it says < Invalid Target > or just simply a invisiable barrier around your target not allowing you to attack them or even get within aoe range either way.

yeah im sure there are flaws in the barrier idea too - and like always my opinions don't have to matter
Advertisement

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
594
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedDec 24, 2012 12:47 am
virtualshogun wrote:
brodysmash14

you inspire a grean and many lolz,

"Killing grinders is what drives pvp now days" this statement shows just how pathetic you are you are more then likely one of the people that spends countless hours in pvp killing grinders because you have a failed build that cant handle pvp with people of your own level or armor set, then you turn around and try and justify fighting below your level because its a "pvp zone" another excuse to be lame and fight well below your level.

Those who complain are too weak to pvp shall i say the same applies to those that try to vehemetly defend killing people below them in pvp ? you complain that you should be allowed to keep being lame and fighting below your level.

those that complain are most likely children in grown up bodies ... wow flame people much or just struggleing here to fight the fact you know what your doing is wrong and your one of the people it would most directly effect if there was a level restriction put into place that would kill off half your feeding stock and you would most likely quit pvping because from what it seems if you gotta fight under your level then where did you fail bad armor bad build just to name off a few suggestions,

cause if theres a level restriction in place i know for certain that it wouldnt effect me in the least to my pvping why because unlike alot ive seen i dont fight below me, so it wouldnt bother me at all to see a level restriction because i wouldnt lose a single thing from it, but im more then willing to bet you would.

And again those that complain are wussies that cant stand pvp games .. keep justifying what your doing and flame anyone who suggests that you don't kill below your level because it would take all your kills away if they did,

And yeah my previous idea may have flaws true but its a starting point,

So I throw out a simple suggestion you go out and target someone they are too low -10+ levels below you it says < Invalid Target > or just simply a invisiable barrier around your target not allowing you to attack them or even get within aoe range either way.

yeah im sure there are flaws in the barrier idea too - and like always my opinions don't have to matter  


I can kill ppl my own level and I have a perfect build, Your pathetic, you claim to justify putting in a kill restriction that would literaly destroy almost all the pvp in game because most of the game pvp is with nubes. You sound like the most pathetic nube I've scene on the entire forum! You are so weak you want others to feal sorry for you and put in some dumb kill restriction that would destroy a good portion of PvP that is desperately needed to stop PvP from turning into an = struggle between others. Whats truly pathetic is that i can come and aoe and kill your entire pt in 1 hit right now. Your the most pathetic Brilliant PvP QQ'er I've scene!

CattyBeast

Rank 0
CattyBeast
Joined
28 Apr 2011
Posts
61
Location
Australia
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:02 am
brodysmash14 wrote:
virtualshogun wrote:
brodysmash14

you inspire a grean and many lolz,

"Killing grinders is what drives pvp now days" this statement shows just how pathetic you are you are more then likely one of the people that spends countless hours in pvp killing grinders because you have a failed build that cant handle pvp with people of your own level or armor set, then you turn around and try and justify fighting below your level because its a "pvp zone" another excuse to be lame and fight well below your level.

Those who complain are too weak to pvp shall i say the same applies to those that try to vehemetly defend killing people below them in pvp ? you complain that you should be allowed to keep being lame and fighting below your level.

those that complain are most likely children in grown up bodies ... wow flame people much or just struggleing here to fight the fact you know what your doing is wrong and your one of the people it would most directly effect if there was a level restriction put into place that would kill off half your feeding stock and you would most likely quit pvping because from what it seems if you gotta fight under your level then where did you fail bad armor bad build just to name off a few suggestions,

cause if theres a level restriction in place i know for certain that it wouldnt effect me in the least to my pvping why because unlike alot ive seen i dont fight below me, so it wouldnt bother me at all to see a level restriction because i wouldnt lose a single thing from it, but im more then willing to bet you would.

And again those that complain are wussies that cant stand pvp games .. keep justifying what your doing and flame anyone who suggests that you don't kill below your level because it would take all your kills away if they did,

And yeah my previous idea may have flaws true but its a starting point,

So I throw out a simple suggestion you go out and target someone they are too low -10+ levels below you it says < Invalid Target > or just simply a invisiable barrier around your target not allowing you to attack them or even get within aoe range either way.

yeah im sure there are flaws in the barrier idea too - and like always my opinions don't have to matter  


Free Knights off dunt,
I can kill ppl my own level and I have a perfect build, Your pathetic, you claim to justify putting in a kill restriction that would literaly destroy almost all the pvp in game because most of the game pvp is with nubes. You sound like the most pathetic nube I've scene on the entire forum! You are so weak you want others to feal sorry for you and put in some dumb kill restriction that would destroy a good portion of PvP that is desperately needed to stop PvP from turning into an = struggle between others. Whats truly pathetic is that i can come and aoe and kill your entire pt in 1 hit right now. Your the most pathetic Brilliant PvP QQ'er I've scene!  


rofl and the cold cold irony is UR THE BIGGEST QQ'ER OF ALL
u reek of " plz plz i cant kill anything my own lvl even with using mom/dads credit card,dont put a kill cap on "

can someone plz call this guy WAHHHMBULANCE Laughing

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
594
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 3:31 am
CattyBeast wrote:
brodysmash14 wrote:
virtualshogun wrote:
brodysmash14

you inspire a grean and many lolz,

"Killing grinders is what drives pvp now days" this statement shows just how pathetic you are you are more then likely one of the people that spends countless hours in pvp killing grinders because you have a failed build that cant handle pvp with people of your own level or armor set, then you turn around and try and justify fighting below your level because its a "pvp zone" another excuse to be lame and fight well below your level.

Those who complain are too weak to pvp shall i say the same applies to those that try to vehemetly defend killing people below them in pvp ? you complain that you should be allowed to keep being lame and fighting below your level.

those that complain are most likely children in grown up bodies ... wow flame people much or just struggleing here to fight the fact you know what your doing is wrong and your one of the people it would most directly effect if there was a level restriction put into place that would kill off half your feeding stock and you would most likely quit pvping because from what it seems if you gotta fight under your level then where did you fail bad armor bad build just to name off a few suggestions,

cause if theres a level restriction in place i know for certain that it wouldnt effect me in the least to my pvping why because unlike alot ive seen i dont fight below me, so it wouldnt bother me at all to see a level restriction because i wouldnt lose a single thing from it, but im more then willing to bet you would.

And again those that complain are wussies that cant stand pvp games .. keep justifying what your doing and flame anyone who suggests that you don't kill below your level because it would take all your kills away if they did,

And yeah my previous idea may have flaws true but its a starting point,

So I throw out a simple suggestion you go out and target someone they are too low -10+ levels below you it says < Invalid Target > or just simply a invisiable barrier around your target not allowing you to attack them or even get within aoe range either way.

yeah im sure there are flaws in the barrier idea too - and like always my opinions don't have to matter  


Free Knights off dunt,
I can kill ppl my own level and I have a perfect build, Your pathetic, you claim to justify putting in a kill restriction that would literaly destroy almost all the pvp in game because most of the game pvp is with nubes. You sound like the most pathetic nube I've scene on the entire forum! You are so weak you want others to feal sorry for you and put in some dumb kill restriction that would destroy a good portion of PvP that is desperately needed to stop PvP from turning into an = struggle between others. Whats truly pathetic is that i can come and aoe and kill your entire pt in 1 hit right now. Your the most pathetic Brilliant PvP QQ'er I've scene!  


rofl and the cold cold irony is UR THE BIGGEST QQ'ER OF ALL
u reek of " plz plz i cant kill anything my own lvl even with using mom/dads credit card,dont put a kill cap on "

can someone plz call this guy WAHHHMBULANCE Laughing  



I can kill anyone my own level, I kill level 80's who are trying to stop me from killing you nubes in VR. If you wanna fight me, fight me. I just like PvP and you nubes will help me get my rank high up again. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST QQ'ER OF ALL SINCE YOU RESPOND WITH SUCH GLEE TO THE WAY DUNT'S TRY TO CONTROL PVP , SHOWING FULL WELL THAT YOU ARE A LOW LEVEL NUBE WHO CANT FIGHT BACK AND ARE TO NUBISH TO HIDE FROM THE DARK'S LIKE ME INVADING YOU, your pathetic. you are prolly completely clean of any reasonable kill rank, possibly just a lll rank at most. Tell your wife to come over to my place if she wants a lil action.

Hello, do you want the Good ole Shaiya back, then visit my thread at http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2213173 . Remember the good ole shaiya?

bjw123456789

Rank 4
Joined
10 Aug 2009
Posts
1810
Location
United States
PostedJan 08, 2013 1:37 pm
/no support, wont change anythin

MasterExplodr

Rank 3
MasterExplodr
Joined
18 Jun 2011
Posts
1228
Location
Tacoma United States
PostedJan 09, 2013 3:32 pm
/support for instituting a level cap for kill credit.
/no support for any kind of penalty, shield, etc.
People should be able to kill players 10+ levels below then, they just should not get rewarded for doing so. My reason for this is the same as the reasoning for a level 70 not gaining exp from killing level 60- mobs: rewards should come from challenges. You kill a 70+ mob with a level 70 toon, you gain exp because there is some challenge to it. You kill a level 80 player with a level 80 toon, you're on somewhat equal footing, so there is some challenge to it.

As for low-level grinder killing being the best or only way to rank, what then does your rank prove? Not that you are a good pvper with a good build and set. And besides, the time of day I usually play is generally really slow pvp and grinder-wise. The only way for me to rank.up fast would be dual-box stat padding. Should that, then, be acceptable?

Fight people your own level if you want to rank. Trying to justify ganking lowbies as pvp just makes you look sad and pathetic.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Durlgrim

Rank 3
Durlgrim
Joined
22 Oct 2008
Posts
956
Location
Leitchfield United States
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:47 pm
itchago wrote:
...30's would hunt 60's in jungle or desert...  


Bet I got at least 1 chevron, if not more, that way Very Happy

Used to be bored Canta players would raid jungle/dd1/dd2 quite often, until they made some stupid rule about if we died we could be charged with stat-padding and possibly bans... Sad

jrotc_sfc

Rank 0
Joined
09 Jun 2010
Posts
30
Location
United States
PostedJan 09, 2013 7:31 pm
lol i didnt finish reading past page 3 before brodysmash's childish raging bold latters and caps got annoying.

but i do like the idea. however i dont think they should be penalized for killing low lvl's but then again if there is no reward or penalty for doing it they will probably do it anyway to pass time as they look for ppl thee own lvl.

itchago

Rank 2
itchago
Joined
05 Sep 2009
Posts
727
Location
United States
PostedJan 10, 2013 10:09 am
Durlgrim wrote:
itchago wrote:
...30's would hunt 60's in jungle or desert...  


Bet I got at least 1 chevron, if not more, that way Very Happy

Used to be bored Canta players would raid jungle/dd1/dd2 quite often, until they made some stupid rule about if we died we could be charged with stat-padding and possibly bans...
Sad  


That used to be so much fun Very Happy
Anyone is killable, all it takes is teamwork!! Unlike now how everyone just hides and calls for help.
Can you imagine if a faction invaded and all the grinders banned together ? All they would see is red coming after them. That would be epic !

walenrod

Rank 0
Joined
27 Dec 2008
Posts
10
Location
Poland
PostedJan 12, 2013 1:11 pm
Yea and invader would stinger > ws > ews > next wave please. Most grinders die in 1 hit so this would turn only in feeding the invaders. This is a bit stupid to force players to pvp when they have no chance of fighting back. It could work if there was a lvl cap but now 20lvls difference means its useless to even try.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: