Total Votes :: 11

Gods.Child

Rank 3
Gods.Child
PostedNov 09, 2012 7:44 am
/support
This is long overdue

brodysmash14 wrote:

i just like killing grinders, who cares if there are a few stat padders out there , killing grinders helps support a good pvp system! i do not support reinstating the 10 level kill points restriction!  

If you just enjoy killing grinders then you will still enjoy it with no kill credit. If you think it promotes real pvp then it still will if you dont get kill credit.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson
Advertisement

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:15 pm

An explanation of pvp and its wonderous wonderland!

without pvp , shaiya would be nothing!
Killing grinders is what drives pvp now days, making such a restriction would completely destroy pvp and is pure hypocracy. Who the Hard cares who kills grinders, i enjoyed it even when i was a low level grinder because i knew i would grow up and do the same to others! we need credit because pvp is not fair ever, there is always tiny flaws in ppl's gear and ive killed 60;s with my level 30 orc. I just find it unfair to those who pvp. Those who complain are to weak to pvp, those complain aren't intense enuff for this game or any pvp game and should just leave if they wana activate any level kill point restriction because they are likely children or a child in an adult body who arent grown up enuff or not intense enuff for any pvp so they ruin it for those who are cool enuff to pvp! they want to bring out one of many reasons i kill lower levels. true pvp isnt restriction;s, it is tottaly on game mechanics however do to many pvp QQ'ers many of them have brought out the rightful brutalness that pvp is supposed to have. i am not okay with darklights trying to control raids or anyone pittying the lights or trying to make people return light drops! I keep all light drops i get and sometimes sell them back to the light for tons of money, if they cant afford it then they dont get the item back and i sell to others! PvP is ment to be tottaly brutal and is supposed to be booth helpful and a burden to some. Those who QQ about pvp and suggest stuped idea's like yours are wussies who cannot witstand true pvp in a game! they also cannot grasp that it is only a game! without PvP shaiya would be nothing at all! ppl should respect pvp and its brutalness and not try to control any aspect of it! the aspect that should be argued about is the expansion of pvp because we should all want more and more pvp and pvp expansions to be put into place!

Hello, do you want the Good ole Shaiya back, then visit my thread at http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2213173 . Remember the good ole shaiya?

GJVV

Rank 1
GJVV
PostedNov 20, 2012 8:28 pm
If killing grinders is your idea of pvp then you have no idea what pvp really is. Bring in the level cap and force pvp to be between same lvl players.

To stimulate pvp on pvp maps you only need to have bosses spawn in randomly ( say 2-3 hr ) and have them drop something of value for that zone. To stop the bosses being camped the spawn should be random location, maybe even 3 random bosses with only one of them drops stuff and the others are decoy bosses and when one boss is killed all three dissapear.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedNov 20, 2012 9:42 pm
GJVV wrote:
If killing grinders is your idea of pvp then you have no idea what pvp really is. Bring in the level cap and force pvp to be between same lvl players.

To stimulate pvp on pvp maps you only need to have bosses spawn in randomly ( say 2-3 hr ) and have them drop something of value for that zone. To stop the bosses being camped the spawn should be random location, maybe even 3 random bosses with only one of them drops stuff and the others are decoy bosses and when one boss is killed all three dissapear.  

+1

-Retired.

elful81

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:06 am
/support
pvpers gear up to kill other pvpers not low level characters. This will also prevent players from stat padding.

brodysmash, you sound like a desperate stat padder. you need to "get out" more Laughing

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedNov 23, 2012 12:21 pm
wow its like you light QQ'ers speak another language in wich you QQ in because you dont get your way in pvp or grinding. I love pvp and killing low level grinders is a way to get more pvp. I wana make all the lights QQ and I also wana steal there drops and not give them back. The way i pvp is brutal. Its war! If you all cant handle the game then maybe you should just get out!

Hello, do you want the Good ole Shaiya back, then visit my thread at http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2213173 . Remember the good ole shaiya?

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedNov 23, 2012 2:58 pm
Lol, it's still pathetic whatever way you try to justify it. Just because the game allows bullying on lower levels doesn't mean you should expect people to agree how "awesome" it is to get them kills from slaying grinders who are 15-29 levels below you.

The New map being an invasion map isn't that bad, because there is a fighting chance. If your opponant can't fight back then it's not fun.

Not a personal attack to you, but it just sickens a lot of people, while it amuses others.
Saying people are QQ'ing just because they have some respect for the other people who are grinding and can't defend themselves, is rather insulting. So sure, go enjoy your stat padding in VR, it is your choice after all.
Enjoy. ^_^

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedNov 23, 2012 8:26 pm
This is PvP. Durp.

Greekman99

Rank 0
Greekman99
PostedDec 23, 2012 9:01 am
GwydionX wrote:
But... But.. If they did that how will fury stat pad?

trolol

/support  

For that matter it goes both ways with light 80's trying to stat pad their stats as well.

I agree though with the topic that high 70's and lvl 80 toons on both sides Should not be allowed to invade a map where they have a distinct advantage (10-15 or even 20 lvls) over other toons and kill them with one shot. Look I have a lvl 56 Fury BG, and I have every right to come to PR, cause the first mobs, the bears, and wolves are orange...so I should able to kill them and not have an 75-80 come along and one-shot kill me....

BOTTOM LINE HERE:

Those lvl toons 70-80 should be in other places where they can fight against each other and not pick on those who are (10-20 lvls) lower who are grinding in areas where they CAN kill in the efford of trying to lvl their toon!!!
And if they do kill someone that is 10 lvls below them, they should not get the credit, and should be reported in the process!

Greekman99[/color][/color]

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedDec 23, 2012 2:11 pm
virtualshogun wrote:
Heres a fun yet intresting idea you go to attack someone 10 levels below you you get no points for it ..

even better idea you attack
20 levels below your level you lose - 10 from your pvp rank
30 levels below you -50 stat points from your pvp rank
40 levels below you -100 stat points from your rank
50 levels below you you actually lose an entire rank
( so you are a 2 chevron you go back to 1 chev )

Why ive seen 80's go into ragio just to stand inside dungeon 1 to just kill grinders that come in seconds inside the door it would make them stop and reconsider fighting people below their level first what threat is a 34 to a 80 none. its lame and cowardly  

This would not work and here is why-
Person A is a level 80 with a 3-star rank
Person B is a level 80 with a 3-Chev Rank
Person B is jealous/dislikes/etc of Person A.
Person B makes a 30 toon called Person B+
Person B+ goes into pvp with the purpose of getting killed by Person A's AOE
Person A loses a rank because Person B tricked him into it.