77%17
23%5
Total Votes :: 22

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:04 pm
You bet your *** i am from the dark side!
But i dont beleive in any stuped kill point restriction as i am a fair pvp'er All you lights do is QQ and thats why you dont get high ranks from PR, i also see you are not used to etain pvp, I think a kill point restriction would be stuped because i would just go and kill any light i see for fun no matter what restriction is in place!

I THINK IF YOU WANA QQ ABOUT PVP THEN YOU ARENT INTENSE ENUFF TO PLAY SHAIYA!
Advertisement

Zuenonentu

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Fair PvP'er

tell me
No, I don't want to bet my *** off sorry, it's boring to bet when I know that I am winning.
If we just QQ and that's the reason to our lower ranks, please explain this to me: How are we supposed to kill players who aren't in the map where we are allowed to go? Oh and I bet you know the PvP rules, so how about cleaning up in your spawn killers? There are still fury "PvP'ers" who are breaking the rules.

If you're a true PvP'er, then tell me when was the last time you got any of your allies to sit out or join in order to make fair PvP? bcs 50 darks vs 1 light isn't fair, please remember that. 2 vs 1 is fair, 3 vs 1 can go too, but not 10 vs 1, no matter what faction is dominating. I have been sitting out for hours just to make PvP more fair, been there done that! and I'm proud of it

itchago

Rank 2
itchago
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:52 pm
virtualshogun wrote:
Heres a fun yet intresting idea you go to attack someone 10 levels below you you get no points for it ..

even better idea you attack
20 levels below your level you lose - 10 from your pvp rank
30 levels below you -50 stat points from your pvp rank
40 levels below you -100 stat points from your rank
50 levels below you you actually lose an entire rank
( so you are a 2 chevron you go back to 1 chev )

Why ive seen 80's go into ragio just to stand inside dungeon 1 to just kill grinders that come in seconds inside the door it would make them stop and reconsider fighting people below their level first what threat is a 34 to a 80 none. its lame and cowardly  

Your kidding right?
I dont know about anyone else, but i dont stop and ask "what level are you?" before attacking. Since i started playing this game low levels are always pvping with higher levels.
30's would hunt 60's in jungle or desert. 60's would pvp in 70 raids. So your saying even though they are pvping we cant get credit for killing them. People would form raids with low levels just to wipe someones rank.

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:52 pm
Sitting out people in pvp raids is unfair and is what dark lights do, i am against dark lights controling my raids, i beleive each faction should give the best they got to make pvp ,PVP because without advantages there is no PVP!

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:55 pm
itchago wrote:
virtualshogun wrote:
Heres a fun yet intresting idea you go to attack someone 10 levels below you you get no points for it ..

even better idea you attack
20 levels below your level you lose - 10 from your pvp rank
30 levels below you -50 stat points from your pvp rank
40 levels below you -100 stat points from your rank
50 levels below you you actually lose an entire rank
( so you are a 2 chevron you go back to 1 chev )

Why ive seen 80's go into ragio just to stand inside dungeon 1 to just kill grinders that come in seconds inside the door it would make them stop and reconsider fighting people below their level first what threat is a 34 to a 80 none. its lame and cowardly  

Your kidding right?
I dont know about anyone else, but i dont stop and ask "what level are you?" before attacking. Since i started playing this game low levels are always pvping with higher levels.
30's would hunt 60's in jungle or desert. 60's would pvp in 70 raids. So your saying even though they are pvping we cant get credit for killing them. People would form raids with low levels just to wipe someones rank.  

Well sayed bro, ik your a supporter of true pvp because i do not support putting the kill restriction back in and I kill 60 fighters with my 30 orc!!!

True PVP is killing someone from an oppisite faction of any level! True pvp is killing all in sight!

Hatespirit

Rank 3
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:57 pm
i do not support the idea of sitting people so pvp evens up, war isnt fair, and this game is about war (at least the pvp part is) sometimes you win, others lose.

the 10 level kill restriction is not gonna help, it wil just not count on your kills, but you still going to die, and if you die, no matter how many levels difference the killer should get the credit.

It's red?

IT's DEAD!

Hatespirit

Rank 3
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:59 pm
Giving players a penalty for killing a lowbie? well LOOOOOOOOL

is this to encourage pvp or the other way around?

Zuenonentu

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 6:21 pm
Hatespirit wrote:
i do not support the idea of sitting people so pvp evens up, war isnt fair, and this game is about war (at least the pvp part is) sometimes you win, others lose.

the 10 level kill restriction is not gonna help, it wil just not count on your kills, but you still going to die, and if you die, no matter how many levels difference the killer should get the credit.

It's red?

IT's DEAD!  

I agree that It's red, it's dead yes, but I still think GMs should activate the restriction. Yes the killer gets the credit no matter lvl diff, but stat padding will be a smaller problem except in Proelium and Canta maybe. but I actually don't get why you should get PvP kills from killing 10+ lvls below your chars, yes it's fun one hitting everybody like "BOOM you're dead bb, have a nice life and so on" and once the PvP'ers come, it's not that fun anymore because now they aren't 1 hits. "Off to VR" (PR if you're candlelight) for 1 hitting players again then PvP'ers come and then it's not fun again, then kite the guards and attack inside base/camp again at guards place to avoid ban or other punishment.... I have seen fury spawn kill, I had SS's of it, inside TP, I reported and nothing ever happened. The players (there were several hunters) were still on server the following day, and the day after that, and the day after that and... you get it, GMs don't seem to punish fury while lights are banned for nothing (GMs are allowed to do that according to ToS).

okay, then we call you a true PvP'er, but you're not one of those who are making PvP good. you just jump in a (random numbers!) 425867 darks vs 14 lights, and support the darks even more to make it even worse PvP.
brodysmash14 wrote:
All you lights do is QQ  
Whenever you invade VR, ask for me and I will come and survive you Apocalyptic Shot 4, DB 4, DT 4, or any ultimate skill lvl max, then we can see if I go QQ or not after getting killed.

I don't support the idea of punishing a player for killing a low lvl (take kills from them), but I don't think they should get a PvP kill either since PvP = Player Versus Player, and it actually isn't PvP when a lvl 80 fighter/warrior comes and DB a let's say lvl 53 mage/pagan, that's just being something I won't say

Hatespirit

Rank 3
PostedNov 08, 2012 6:34 pm
if you found someone stat padding then send ticket and report it, but doing these drastic changes just cause someone might abuse this is totally wrong, stat padding is one issue and killing low levels is a total different thing.

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedNov 08, 2012 7:17 pm
I dont care about any issue regarding stat padding or base stuff. I DONT EVEN SUPPORT ANY SPAWN KILING OR BASE RULES! PvP should be based on game mechanics aswell! Activating any dume kill restriction would ruin pvp and stop ppl fromg etting high ranks they so desprately deserve, it would also tottaly ruin pvp with them. I think that any dume kill restriction is something ONLY NUBES WANT PUT INTO EFFECT! and even when i was low level , i loved the idea of the pvp the way it is. Lights just complain to much but i cant just single them out when i get in argument;s with people of my own faction about what i beleive is just in pvp. I do not beleive light darks conrtrolling raids is ok , i think pvp should be based on all players , NOT A PHONY PRESCHOOL IDEA OF WHAT IS FAIR!
it is just a game, Not something for pvp QQ'ers to continously wine about!
ANYONE WHO REPORTS FOR STUPED BASE OR PVP VIOLATIONS IS A WUSSY!
The idea of game mechanics dictating how pvp is done, is way more acceptable and way more enjoyable by true pvper's, ANYONE WHO WANTS THIS RESTRICTION PASSED IS NOT A TRUE PVP'ER! When i say game mechanics im saying : Game mechanics is defined as anything that can be done in game without the use of hacking or software that effects the game but is not related to the game in any form.
GM's should be more focused on important matters then busy body's reporting everyone for pvp violations 24/7, i beleive that people who report for pvp violations report ppl for far more and prolly have tons of active tickets for the people they are reporting!
I do not beleive people should be so dictative and report so many ppl! PvP should not be dictated upon how people QQ but how the game is made because it shows witch players are loyal and who wants to dictate the game! Well i sure as Hard dont want any PvP QQ'ers messing up Shaiya!

THOSE WHO DO NOT LIKE SHAIYA PvP CAN GET OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT INTENSE ENUFF TO PLAY SHAIYA AND PROLLY NOT INTENSE ENUFF TO PLAY ANY MMO!

However i do not care to much bout stat padding as it is a violation of game mechanics, so that rule is okay , i gues!