77%17
23%5
Total Votes :: 22
Author Message

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
605
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedOct 19, 2012 1:54 pm

So.....

GwydionX wrote:
But... But.. If they did that how will fury stat pad?

trolol

/support  


i just like killing grinders, who cares if there are a few stat padders out there , killing grinders helps support a good pvp system! i do not support reinstating the 10 level kill points restriction!
Advertisement

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
Joined
30 Jun 2010
Posts
2597
Location
London/Lailah United Kingdom
PostedOct 19, 2012 2:00 pm
Hmm no token raids to grind on soon accept a few farmers, if goddess isn't up, lol.

/support still.

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
Joined
05 Aug 2008
Posts
6435
Location
Foldereid Norway
PostedOct 19, 2012 2:23 pm
Well, it's not like the Shaiya staff has been unaware of that piece of erroneous information. They have been told several times over the years since it was supposed to be introduced with Ep4 in the summer of 2009...

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
605
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedOct 19, 2012 2:35 pm
im against putting lots of pvp rules into place such as the one proposed! i do not like the idea at all because i beleive doing that would make the game less difficult on the grinders and more difficult on the pvp'ers, we need lots of pvp i dont realy care who i kill in pvp , i juts care that i kill em!

GwydionX

Rank 0
GwydionX
Joined
25 Mar 2010
Posts
129
Location
Myrtle Beach United States
PostedOct 19, 2012 3:23 pm
Maybe extend it a bit then..

VR/PR is what 51+ ?

30 level cap so statpadders can't grind on level 1's and people can still invade and get kills.

Ldydrgn

Rank 2
Ldydrgn
Joined
11 Jul 2009
Posts
716
Location
Rising Sun United States
PostedOct 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Re: Activate the 10 level kill points restriction.

brothersquirrel wrote:
According to your own page ( http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/guide/combat ), there is supposed to be a 10 level restriction on kill points, meaning you don't get credit for a kill if the opponents are separated by ten or more levels.

This is an integral part of the game and part of the posted rules. Yet it does not seem to be working, that is, kills count no matter the level difference.

70s killing low 50s in VR/PR was already ridiculous, and now with the raised level cap; it has been upgraded to ludicrous. Maybe it was taken away due to lack of available pvp, but with the server merge, there should always be 70-80s willing to do battle.

Reinstating the rule that was never supposed to be gone according to the aforementioned page would go a long way to making the Shaiya experience more enjoyable for players of all levels. It would also allow the grind up to be done more quickly, which means even more 80s to pvp with sooner. It's win-win.

Please consider fixing this for the good of everyone.  


/support fixing this as it was meant to be. real pvp is not running in on invasion and killing low levels. you want big kills - pvp like it was meant to be.

<br>Semi-Retired until some semblance of F2P is returned...

virtualshogun

Rank 0
Joined
28 May 2010
Posts
47
Location
United States
PostedNov 07, 2012 8:30 pm
Heres a fun yet intresting idea you go to attack someone 10 levels below you you get no points for it ..

even better idea you attack
20 levels below your level you lose - 10 from your pvp rank
30 levels below you -50 stat points from your pvp rank
40 levels below you -100 stat points from your rank
50 levels below you you actually lose an entire rank
( so you are a 2 chevron you go back to 1 chev )

Why ive seen 80's go into ragio just to stand inside dungeon 1 to just kill grinders that come in seconds inside the door it would make them stop and reconsider fighting people below their level first what threat is a 34 to a 80 none. its lame and cowardly

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
605
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:27 pm
Activating some dume restriction would tottaly ruin all of pvp, the gm's had it up but they removed it for a purpose : So that VR,Pr could be made and i do not beleive any dume restriction should be made its just a complaint light dark;s and QQ'ers keep trying to get put in, i do not beleive there should be any dume restriction to get a rank for pvp kills because killing low levels gives me great satisfaction in pvp aswell as killing higher levels. killing lower levels gives me even more satisfaction because i feel so awsome!

STOP QQ'ing ABOUT PVP AND MOVE TO ANOTHER GAME IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!


its also a tottaly corrupt idea because who the Hard hear knows what level the person they kill is? we all dont give a crap who we kill and thats the way it should be!

IF YOUR SO INTERESTED IN STOPPING PVP OF THIS TYPE THEN JUST MOVE TO ANOTHER GAME, SHAIYA IS NOT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
Joined
03 Jul 2012
Posts
605
Location
Largo Florida United States
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:35 pm
I do not support your idea, this sounds very very very busy body'ish and i do not approve,
How the Hard are we supposed to know what level a person we kill is? And this would tottaly ruin some realy high ranks that take forever to rank, I think we should be open to kill anyone we want because higher level pvp is just crap anyway because it takes so long to rank and they are harder to kill (not 1 hitters), I support keeping shaiya the way it is THE GM's CHANGED IT FOR A REASON, Please respect there reasoning.

Anyone Who wants to QQ about pvp or any way pvp is now GET OUT we dont need your kind in our pvp game and your to baby'ish and not intense enuff to play our game!

Zuenonentu

Rank 0
Joined
20 May 2008
Posts
37
Location
Near nuclear silos Denmark
PostedNov 08, 2012 3:13 am

Re: Activate the 10 level kill points restriction.

brothersquirrel wrote:
According to your own page ( http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/guide/combat ), there is supposed to be a 10 level restriction on kill points, meaning you don't get credit for a kill if the opponents are separated by ten or more levels.

This is an integral part of the game and part of the posted rules. Yet it does not seem to be working, that is, kills count no matter the level difference.

70s killing low 50s in VR/PR was already ridiculous, and now with the raised level cap; it has been upgraded to ludicrous. Maybe it was taken away due to lack of available pvp, but with the server merge, there should always be 70-80s willing to do battle.

Reinstating the rule that was never supposed to be gone according to the aforementioned page would go a long way to making the Shaiya experience more enjoyable for players of all levels. It would also allow the grind up to be done more quickly, which means even more 80s to pvp with sooner. It's win-win.

Please consider fixing this for the good of everyone.  


I've already mentioned this to the GMs months ago, sent in ticket, got response from former GS PC(PrinceCatali) on thread that somebody already mentioned it before me too, so to say the truth: I don't think that it will be fixed ever.


brodysmash14 wrote:
Anyone Who wants to QQ about pvp or any way pvp is now GET OUT we dont need your kind in our pvp game and your to baby'ish and not intense enuff to play our game!  


I'm am NOT in this game for PvP, but I too would like to see this restriction added, although I lvl in Pandoras and Pantassa until I'm 80 which both are 'safe' maps (no fury can enter). Just because you're high lvl and kill all the low lvl grinders doesn't mean that GMs agree with you when you say
brodysmash14 wrote:
"GET OUT"  
because that would kill the game even more. You also ask how you're supposed to know what lvl a person is. First of all: Doesn't matter to you since it's Nexon and GMs who should 'fix' or implement this restriction so your kill count wouldn't go up when you kill a [your lvl - (10+x)]
Second of all: Yes it takes so long to rank for a reason! as you say yourself "Please respect their reasoning" (fixed up your typo'ing). Look at the PvP before EP 6 and now: Same almost. before EP 6 you could just stand and watch fury when they invaded, waiting for them to suicide at guards because they had the higher ranks which imbalanced the PvP. I see the fun in go smashing lower lvls, but seriously: Fury could SPAWN KILL INSIDE TEMPORARAY POST in VR, WITHOUT getting banned, while Alliance just could invade and re-invade getting another 4-5 kills, re-invade getting 3-2 and then no more kills. Fury got 100+, Alliance got ~15-20..... I see you're fury since you don't see the imbalance in PvP
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: