GMvash

GameMaster: Germany
GMvash
PostedOct 14, 2012 1:35 pm

IeSF 2012 Shouldercam footage

IeSF 2012 Shouldercam footage
Hey everybody,

we have just been sweeping over the datasticks from the Camera we used in Korea for the IeSF 2012 World Championship and found some videos with footage of the gaming area during the groupstage matches that we didn't upload yet. I just put them online on my YouTube channel in a Playlist, sorry for the sometimes blurry and shaky camera:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_i-TBi0EFdib1ZpS9hihNnBpYKu6qkQC&feature=plcp

Some of the Videos are still uploading, mostly videos of the final games on stage.

Hope you enjoy them!

Cheers,
GMvash
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedOct 15, 2012 1:01 am
Nice man ^.^

I'm not good enough to ever play in these tournies, but someday it'd be great to tag along with you haha... (it'll never happen though Rolling Eyes)

GMvash

GameMaster: Germany
GMvash
PostedOct 16, 2012 3:07 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Nice man ^.^

I'm not good enough to ever play in these tournies, but someday it'd be great to tag along with you haha... (it'll never happen though Rolling Eyes)  

Never say never! We're going to have a lot of competition coming up where players will have enough opportunities to train their competitive skills in the long run Wink

G4MEGUARD

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 7:58 am
GMvash wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Nice man ^.^

Never say never! We're going to have a lot of competition coming up where players will have enough opportunities to train their competitive skills in the long run Wink  

1st thing, ban hackers, ban MP*H site idc if anybody can, make new anti-cheat SO: Update AVA beacuse it is not balanced game and take care of AVA. This is good game, many players are boored because of hackers and etc. u know... Please do your BEST! Smile Have a nice day! Wink

teamspeakuser1

Rank 3
teamspeakuser1
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:25 am
Yay

<br>

thjxmutkeo

Rank 0
PostedMay 14, 2014 9:50 pm
Yeah, he is a good man

tai avatar 242
thiet ke web gia re hcm