zolt2012

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2007 9:24 am

my aeria points

right i have had it i have been on the phone to bank and another payment was taken out on the 10th of may and i have still not received my points this is the third time this has happened and now i'm just losing faith and interest in you and your game I've had it now i will never buy points again if something isn't done about this OK i know my bit of money i spend may not mean anything to you but it does to me please sort it out or i will go elsewhere.

i dont know what to type so im goin to ramble on about nothing and see how much of this you will read so if u see me telll me you read all this and i will say thank you or pk you how ever i fell right then so have a nice day and what ever.....
Advertisement

fallingangel

Rank 1
On the Wings Of my Gaurdian Ange United States
PostedMay 15, 2007 9:28 am
I am sure that you may have already done this but just incase you have not you should email billing@aeriagames.com with any porblems

They have responded to my emails on problems pretty quickly.

If not maybe PM etienne he maybe able to help in this matter

<a>Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket</a>

Osiris

Aeria: Admin
PostedMay 15, 2007 12:25 pm
As fallingangel mentioned, please email us at billing@aeriagames.com with the following information:

- Account ID (zolt2012)
- Date of purchase
- Amount of purchase
- PayPal transaction id - if you don't have it, please supply us with information such as email address used in PayPal
- Description of any error message you saw, etc.

If it's an item purchase issue, please also include:
- Item(s) purchased
- Description of what went wrong (as much detail as possible)
- If gift giving, please indicate which account the gift was sent to.

Our billing staff will need at least the above information (more may be asked) so that they can check the purchase log and help you better.

Osiris

Aeria: Admin
PostedMay 15, 2007 12:50 pm
I forgot to add that if you use e-check to purchase AP, it takes several days for the check to clear. Unfortunately, this is PayPal policy, not ours.