Author Message

aaby21

Rank 0
Joined
14 May 2012
Posts
39
Location
Paris France
PostedOct 13, 2012 10:19 am

My No Scope Collections

How is it ?






Advertisement

vathanan93

Rank 3
vathanan93
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Posts
1541
Location
East Blue France
PostedOct 13, 2012 10:22 am

Re: My No Scope Collections

How is it ?
aaby21 wrote:






 
u say it is a no scope but we cannaot believe it becuz we dont see the shot on no scope so put some videos if u wanna share ur"skills" at no scope

aaby21

Rank 0
Joined
14 May 2012
Posts
39
Location
Paris France
PostedOct 13, 2012 10:23 am
oh yes i can but its real i don't cheat bro

vathanan93

Rank 3
vathanan93
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Posts
1541
Location
East Blue France
PostedOct 13, 2012 10:34 am
aaby21 wrote:
oh yes i can but its real i don't cheat bro  
Prouve it

aaby21

Rank 0
Joined
14 May 2012
Posts
39
Location
Paris France
PostedOct 13, 2012 10:39 am
i don't have the video but i do video Very Happy

vathanan93

Rank 3
vathanan93
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Posts
1541
Location
East Blue France
PostedOct 13, 2012 10:39 am
aaby21 wrote:
i don't have the video but i do video Very Happy  
then do it and post.letz see if u r a pro or not

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
Joined
24 Aug 2012
Posts
1179
Location
inside your cooke xD Israel
PostedOct 13, 2012 11:03 am
vathanan93 wrote:
aaby21 wrote:
i don't have the video but i do video Very Happy  
then do it and post.letz see if u r a pro or not  

Exactly...what u did bro is like reporting a speed hacker with screenshoots Very Happy

minime:3

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
Joined
06 Jun 2011
Posts
4003
Location
Netherlands
PostedOct 13, 2012 11:10 am
s3xyboy1 wrote:
vathanan93 wrote:
aaby21 wrote:
i don't have the video but i do video Very Happy  
then do it and post.letz see if u r a pro or not  

Exactly...what u did bro is like reporting a speed hacker with screenshoots Very Happy  

ehm that is possible to do.....

aaby21

Rank 0
Joined
14 May 2012
Posts
39
Location
Paris France
PostedOct 13, 2012 12:02 pm
ok bro Vathanan asked 1 vs 1 ok just see the phot xD



If I Hack .... he say me hacker Surprised Sad

vathanan93

Rank 3
vathanan93
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Posts
1541
Location
East Blue France
PostedOct 13, 2012 12:18 pm
aaby21 wrote:
ok bro Vathanan asked 1 vs 1 ok just see the phot xD



If I Hack .... he say me hacker Surprised Sad  
i never said u were a hacker

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: