Author Message

Tecknique_ava

Rank 0
Joined
11 Nov 2012
Posts
5
Location
Trinidad and Tobago
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:07 am
Inarcadian wrote:
Sorry to barge into your recruitment thread.

I've been notified that some people are mistaking iRefuse for me. While yes, I was iRefuse a few months ago, I namechanged to IHIRefuse after getting picked up by Hausen a while back.

Just wanted to clarify this before more people misunderstand it.

Good luck with your recruitment.  


I've been asked countless times and I've always responded by saying No.You are two different guys. No worries bud.
Advertisement

Tecknique_ava

Rank 0
Joined
11 Nov 2012
Posts
5
Location
Trinidad and Tobago
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:07 am
jnanisaan91 wrote:
Inarcadian wrote:
Sorry to barge into your recruitment thread.

I've been notified that some people are mistaking iRefuse for me. While yes, I was iRefuse a few months ago, I namechanged to IHIRefuse after getting picked up by Hausen a while back.

Just wanted to clarify this before more people misunderstand it.

Good luck with your recruitment.  


Ah, that explained the lack of skill.. I was like WTF is he doing, he used to be so good xD  


It would help If I saw your IGN. We only hackusate with proof really.

Inarcadian

Rank 2
Inarcadian
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
709
Location
Vienna Austria
PostedNov 14, 2012 12:13 pm
jnanisaan91 wrote:

Ah, that explained the lack of skill.. I was like WTF is he doing, he used to be so good xD  


Lol, that's not what I meant Very Happy Quite frankly I'm not that good either.

Tecknique_ava wrote:

I've been asked countless times and I've always responded by saying No.You are two different guys. No worries bud.  


Thanks for the honesty, good luck with the recruitment.

Inarcadian aka WizRT (formerly iRefuse/IHIRefuse) ESL contact: http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/6567990/

jnanisaan91

Rank 0
Joined
26 Nov 2011
Posts
56
Location
New York United States
PostedNov 14, 2012 2:44 pm
Tecknique_ava wrote:
It would help If I saw your IGN. We only hackusate with proof really.  


Lol yeah right. I dont know which if you guys hackusated us, but we played a match against 3 people from FLIPSIDE, and at the second round they already called me hacker (cuz I made a 3k headshot with para, big deal)

3rd round my clannie gets hackusated cuz he did a collat with frf2 headshot.

Rest of the rounds my entire clan basicly gets hackusated because we wrecked them. I forgot the names of the players to be honest, but I think I recorded that match, so ima look if I can find the video.

Tecknique_ava

Rank 0
Joined
11 Nov 2012
Posts
5
Location
Trinidad and Tobago
PostedNov 15, 2012 4:28 pm
jnanisaan91 wrote:
Tecknique_ava wrote:
It would help If I saw your IGN. We only hackusate with proof really.  


Lol yeah right. I dont know which if you guys hackusated us, but we played a match against 3 people from FLIPSIDE, and at the second round they already called me hacker (cuz I made a 3k headshot with para, big deal)

3rd round my clannie gets hackusated cuz he did a collat with frf2 headshot.

Rest of the rounds my entire clan basicly gets hackusated because we wrecked them. I forgot the names of the players to be honest, but I think I recorded that match, so ima look if I can find the video.  


I can't wait for you to upload.

Tecknique_ava

Rank 0
Joined
11 Nov 2012
Posts
5
Location
Trinidad and Tobago
PostedNov 15, 2012 4:29 pm
Inarcadian wrote:
jnanisaan91 wrote:

Ah, that explained the lack of skill.. I was like WTF is he doing, he used to be so good xD  


Lol, that's not what I meant Very Happy Quite frankly I'm not that good either.

Tecknique_ava wrote:

I've been asked countless times and I've always responded by saying No.You are two different guys. No worries bud.  


Thanks for the honesty, good luck with the recruitment.  


Much appreciation buddy.

Tecknique_ava

Rank 0
Joined
11 Nov 2012
Posts
5
Location
Trinidad and Tobago
PostedNov 21, 2012 5:31 am
BUMP

stephen_on_ava

Rank 0
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
66
Location
holyoke United States
PostedNov 26, 2012 5:42 pm
bump

stephen_on_ava

Rank 0
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
66
Location
holyoke United States
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:32 pm
bump please
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: