GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedOct 11, 2012 7:27 pm   Last edited by GMtk421 on Dec 07, 2012 8:11 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Reminder of chat etiquette

Hello Everyone,

The GM team has seen an increase in tickets from DDTank regarding inappropriate language in-game. I would like to remind you of the Terms of Service that all Aeria Games & Entertainment accounts are to follow.

7. User Conduct
(l) Impede the flow of chat in game, in forums, or in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS) "spamming" or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users or AGE employees;  

Using inappropriate language is offensive to many users in DDTank. This is proven by the amount of tickets we receive each week (from regular players, NOT GSs). What you may think is a joke or light hearted may not be received well from another player.

If a player reports you the GM team will look at the evidence and act accordingly. This can range anywhere from a warning to a suspension. Repeated offenses can result in a permanent ban.

Please watch what you say because you never know who is going to be reading it. Lets create a game community that is fun and enjoyable to be a part of! Smile

~TK
Advertisement

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedOct 11, 2012 11:36 pm   Last edited by gummybear23 on Oct 30, 2012 12:30 am. Edited 1 time in total

<3

@@ I would love to see more G.S around to remind people of using appropriate languages then + filter... it blocks out things like " middle" " but ~_~ completely fine with stuff like "who***" xD

FanGirlSqueal

Rank 2
FanGirlSqueal
PostedOct 17, 2012 3:34 pm
Chat rules

It you see inapprotite language, you should report it. GS are > NOT < the only one who's can report.

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedOct 17, 2012 4:23 pm

@@

Aaa! I said " REMIND" of course everyone can report ._. But players listen to G.S better ~_~ One time I was asking a person not to cuss and he was like ._. You arent g.s or g.m, go away ^^! Beside G.S are more responsible and will be more effective ._. If all players play up to the ToS then we wouldn't need G.S anyway >.>

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedOct 17, 2012 7:12 pm
Unfortunately GS's can not be everywhere at every hour. If you see a player that is acting up and gets belligerent if you remind them it is not allowed simply screen shot it and report it and ignore them. This the behavior is bad or keeps continuing you can look to see if a GS or GM is in the shout box that can assist you.

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedOct 20, 2012 5:01 pm
Some people aren't exactly spamming, and some are. For example, people will make conversations using trumpets and horns, but its VERY annoying and it fills up my chatbox. I wish that they wouldn't do that. They should know nobody really cares, and it just annoys people.

FanGirlSqueal

Rank 2
FanGirlSqueal
PostedOct 26, 2012 2:47 am
This is the Chat Etiquette post which just goes into a little more detail.

Synfonix

Rank 0
Synfonix
PostedDec 02, 2012 5:22 pm
i think this forum is good because now people can't deny the rules when they haven't visited it. Hopefully more players will understand now :3!