kchristianman

Rank 0
kchristianman
PostedOct 11, 2012 5:36 pm

keep losing connection? =[

hello to start off i have good wifi and it seems one i play one game of AVA or leave a lobby it says lost connection and i have to restart my log in to aeria etc just to play one mor game then it DC's me again someone help please =/

"God is good all the time"
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedOct 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Re: keep losing connection? =[

kchristianman wrote:
hello to start off i have good wifi and it seems one i play one game of AVA or leave a lobby it says lost connection and i have to restart my log in to aeria etc just to play one mor game then it DC's me again someone help please =/  

Hello, It would seem many users are having trouble connecting to the aeria servers today after this mornings patch, including myself. I can suggest looking to see if any running files are taking up an abnormal amount computer resources in the task manager while AVA is running. Look for programs that are using a large amount of CPU that do not normally use so much. Also close akamai, and awesomium if you see them running as they cause lag and connection issues in AVA.

Other than that I can only advise you to wait while Aeria get's their servers straightened out for once. I know it's a pain but that's the best viable option right now.

Thank you for your time and understanding, I hope your issue get's straightened out soon Very Happy

kchristianman

Rank 0
kchristianman
PostedOct 11, 2012 11:39 pm

thank you

thank you i thought it was just me haha but i can be patient =]

"God is good all the time"