PostedOct 11, 2012 8:22 am

[Weekly Activities] The Sperion Weapon System

Activities
• Faye’s Diary
• Mount Upgrade Token Exchange

Guides
• he Sperion Weapon System

Bug Fixes
• Fixed an issue with Daimon Shield cancelling out the Magic Immunity buff in Killer’s Den.
• Fixed an issue with the Magic Immunity in Killer’s Den, buffing players in the same party, who weren’t even inside Killer’s Den.
Advertisement

r2_kevin

Partner
PostedOct 11, 2012 8:22 am   Last edited by r2_kevin on Oct 11, 2012 8:38 am. Edited 2 times in total

[Activity] Faye’s Diary

~!10/11 – 10/17 ~
Faye’s Diary
Duration: 10/11 – 10/17 11:59 PM (Server Time)
Server: All Servers

Once upon a time, there was a tiny Pixie named Faye who had a magical diary that granted her great power. But that was a long time ago and the magical diary has been lost for a long time, until now… It seems that the Quartermaster knows something about the magical diary’s whereabouts. Go and visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive the quest, then go back and bring her Faye’s Diary Page x 7 and she will give you Faye’s Diary.

Use Faye’s Diary to receive a buff named Faye’s Blessing, which will randomly grant ONE of the following effects:
• HP Regen and MP Regen +50 every second
• EXP Bonus +50%
• Drop Rate +50%
• Movement Speed +20
• Attack Speed and Cast Speed +5%
• All Attributes +20
Faye’s Diary can be used repeatedly and the cooldown is 15 minutes long. Each of Faye’s Blessings lasts for 15 minutes.

Notes: Every World BOSS will drop Faye’s Diary Page x 1. Also, there is a very low chance that lvl. +30 enemies will drop it as well. Faye’s Diary will only be valid for 30 days

r2_kevin

Partner
PostedOct 11, 2012 8:22 am   Last edited by r2_kevin on Oct 11, 2012 8:39 am. Edited 2 times in total

[Activity] Mount Upgrade Token Exchange

~10/11 – 10/17~
Mount Upgrade Token Exchange
Duration: 10/11 – 10/17 11:59 PM (Server Time)
Server: All Servers for Lvl. +30 players.

Are extra Mount Upgrade Tokens taking up valuable space in your inventory?

Bring them to the Quartermaster in Starglade and exchange them for Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens. You may make this exchange five times a day and it is available for Lvl. +30 players.

Mount Upgrade Token x 5 + 3 Gold = Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 1

r2_kevin

Partner
PostedOct 11, 2012 8:22 am

[Guide] Sperion

Sperion
Duration: Permanent
Level Requirements: No level requirement for the Sperion quest, but players need to be Scion or above to enter the TWO NEW DUNGEONS; the Nargon Realm and the Spernal Ruins.

Years of hard work by a secret society of mages in Vidalia have resulted in a new powerful weapon system, the Sperion weapon system! Equip a Sperion to boost your attributes and summon powerful magical weapons that makes you both look stronger as well as cooler.

Procedure:
• Visit the Sperion Master in Starglade and accept the Sperion Quests.
• Finish one or both of the Sperion Quests by:

1. Defense Sperion Quest:
Go to Heavenly Isle and
Kill Eternal Shaman x 999
Kill Withervine x 999
Requires 1 open inventory slot

2. Attack Sperion Quest:
Go to Heavenly Isle and
Kill Daderon Giant x 999
Kill Achenon Wolf x 999
Requires 1 open inventory slot

• Return to the Sperion Master in Starglade to claim your Sperion.
• Access the Sperion menu by clicking your Inventory button and then clicking the Sperion button.

Items and resources needed for Sperion morphing, upgrading and socketing:
• Gold (for socketing and morphing)
• Crystal Essence (for upgrading)
• Earth Soul Orb (for upgrading)
• Sperion Socketing Rod (for socketing)
• Sperion Gems (for socketing)
• Soul Print (for morphing)
• Purified Crystal (for morphing)

Notes:

• Most items for upgrading your Sperion can be found in the Item Shop.
• Items for upgrading your Sperion can also be found in the TWO NEW DUNGEONS; the Nargon Realm and the Spernal Ruins. (Only Scions and above can enter)
• Sperions can be either defensive or offensive, offering different kinds of attribute boosts.
• There are 9 stages of the Sperion and in order to reach the next stage you need to morph your Sperion, which in turn has to be upgraded before being able to be morphed.
• You will find information about the different Sperion Gem Combinations under the Socket option in the Sperion menu.  

Sperion mini FAQ

Q: What is the Sperion Weapon System?
A: The Sperion Weapon System boosts your attributes and summons powerful magical weapons, which floats around your character.

Q: What are the benefits of Sperion weapons?
A: Depending on the level of the equipped Sperion, it'll enhance your; Magic Attack, Physical Attack, Physical Defense and Magic Defense.

Q: How do I make my Sperion stronger?
A: Upgrade, Morph and Socket your Sperion to make it stronger/further increase attribute stats. There are also different Sperion Gem Combinations that can be activated by socketing certain gems together.

Q: Anything else that's worth knowing?
A: Yes, there sure is! There are TWO NEW DUNGEONS; the Nargon Realm and the Spernal Ruins, which are filled with foul beasts, items needed for your Sperion and a bunch of new bosses! Enter the Nargon Realm and the Spernal Ruins by speaking with the Sperion Master in Starglade. Note, you have to be Scion or above in order to enter the Nargon Realm and the Spernal Ruins  

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedOct 11, 2012 11:21 am
New dungeons are a little too hard considering they have crap for drops. Js

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

karen149

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2012 11:31 am
Obviously a feature for the characters who are already uber powerful enough to handle the two new dungeons. I might have better luck when I'm able to equip my purple Slayer set, but the whole 'only for Scions' deal is very misleading. In order to get the Sperions the first time, they have to be Scion level 75 just to get into Heavenly Isle to do the 999 monster hunts, and just reaching level 75 takes a long time in itself. It should read 'only for Scions level 75 or higher'.

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedOct 12, 2012 5:08 pm
A few questions for those that have experimented or GMs that care to contribute.

1. After morphing the Sperion, do you loose gems or sockets?

2. Can the gems be removed?

FYI unlike other morph items ingame. You need to level the Sperion to Lv20 before it can be morphed. Its believed to be a 10 level increase for each morph.i.e. 1st morph=lv20 2nd morph=lv30 3rd morph lv40 etc

LL

Quelan

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2012 7:12 pm   Last edited by Quelan on Oct 15, 2012 9:11 pm. Edited 3 times in total

So far

So far it has been 10 more levels to upgrade each time between morphs. And you don't loose the sockets/gems when you morph.

Cost:
1-2 10 pc 3 prints +26 physical/magical defense - base amount
2-3 ?? pc 10 prints +63 physical/magical defense - base amount
3-4 ?? pc 20 prints +126? physical/magical defense - base amount
4-5 ?? pc 28 prints +183 physical/magical defense - base amount
5-6 48 pc 40 prints +348 physical/magical defense - base amount
6-7 72 pc 80 prints +536 physical/magical defense - base amount 1st yellow
7-8 108 pc 120 prints +842 physical/magical defense - base amount 2nd yellow

That's what I've seen thus far. I think the print/pc amounts are right, I forgot to write them all down.

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedOct 13, 2012 1:20 am

Re: So far

Quelan wrote:
So far it has been 10 more levels to upgrade each time between morphs. And you don't loose the sockets/gems when you morph.

Cost:
1-2 10 pc 3 prints +26 physical/magical defense - base amount
2-3 ?? pc 10 prints +63 physical/magical defense - base amount
3-4 ?? pc 20 prints +126? physical/magical defense - base amount
4-5 48 pc 40 prints +348 physical/magical defense - base amount
5-6 72 pc 80 prints +536 physical/magical defense - base amount

That's what I've seen thus far. I think the print/pc amounts are right, I forgot to write them all down.  

Thanks for the info ^^

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedOct 13, 2012 4:40 pm
FYI

Regular Gem removers are used.

For redoing your set up.