DSKdirtypeanuts

Rank 1
PostedOct 11, 2012 4:26 am

1-15 Hunter Build

Hi Everyone it is me again!

I am going back to 1-15 after all the merged server madness and was wondering since i played what has changed from what i can see everyone seems to be trying to link Life 6 to the gear?

I want to be able to do damage in 1-15 so i was looking at what is the best build for me?

Last i looked i required about 100 Dex to hit everyone is that still the case or has it risen since the Worships came out? Also what should i link with my Worship Gear to ensure i do the most damage possible.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
Advertisement

bennyboyzeus

Rank 2
PostedNov 19, 2014 6:24 am

Re: 1-15 Hunter Build

DSKdirtypeanuts wrote:
Hi Everyone it is me again!

I am going back to 1-15 after all the merged server madness and was wondering since i played what has changed from what i can see everyone seems to be trying to link Life 6 to the gear?

I want to be able to do damage in 1-15 so i was looking at what is the best build for me?

Last i looked i required about 100 Dex to hit everyone is that still the case or has it risen since the Worships came out? Also what should i link with my Worship Gear to ensure i do the most damage possible.

Thanks in advance for any responses.  

i went full int Razz

7deadlysin1

Rank 1
PostedNov 19, 2014 2:06 pm
What's your ign? I have some gear remaining I can help you with.

"The truth will come out eventually..." -Stinky

Elsa.

Rank 0
Elsa.
PostedDec 23, 2014 12:44 am
so 100 DEX so as not to miss anyone, okay but how about STR ? because you can always link LUC for crits, I'm still experimenting with hunters/archers myself ._.

~~~Maiden Elixir~~~

DSKdirtypeanuts

Rank 1
PostedJan 06, 2015 3:34 pm
Anymore on this appreciate the replies so far. I was looking and with Hot time Acc's and imp gear with Dread gloves you can easily link 150-200 Dex and Double Stack the Hot Time Acc's to be Luc so you can be looking for a decent Luc 350-400 for Crit rates? Hoping to see an Uber 1-15 Archer / Hunter Advise if it better to just stack STR and with the Acc lapis and Oj's your able to reach decent Luc and Str.