Dennae1

Rank 0
Dennae1
PostedOct 10, 2012 9:19 pm

[SR Event] Which monster are you?!

Read for more details

Hey all! Dennae here with a little contest for you!
I want to hear from YOU!:

In a few sentences, please tell me which MP monster you are most like, and why. Be as creative, funny or serious as you would like. I've asked a few of our Fave Game Sages to judge the event. Chish, Flareous and iDerz have kindly volunteered.  

Directions!
Post in THIS thread telling us which Monster Paradise monster you identify with. Do you identify with Hades' dark sinister attitude? Or are you happy as a Parvati? You'll have to use some creativity here, but the best post wins!

Winner will receive a Kirin SR!  

MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE: 6pm PDT 10/18/12

Rules (stolen blatantly from GMPaladin!)
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • Must provide your entry before the deadline specified.
  • No cheating allowed.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your rewards!

Advertisement

Itachi1017

Rank 0
Itachi1017
PostedOct 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Kain

I'm More Than My Looks Show Me Out To Be . I Stand For An Will Always Protect Those Close To Me By Any Means An Overly Care Much About Others But My Looks Make Ppl Think I'm A Thug Or Troublemaker I Ain't No Where Close (=^__^)b & I LOOK Awesome In GREEN XD LoL It's My Last Name .
-Kakashi

Posted By Aeria Mobile

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedOct 11, 2012 3:12 am
Pinky

That's what my lost kitty (leeleesan) and some people on Aeria called me, and also, that's my IGN in some games/ex-games on Aeria, such as DDTank and Realm of the Titans.
I was really surprised when I got an N+ monster on MP called Pinky~ xD

Well, I think Pinky kinda resembles me because:
1. It's pink as if she is wearing pink outfit. I like wearing pink outfits in real life.
2. She looks happy. Many people I know in real life say that I'm a happy person since they always see me happy, or maybe I naturally have a happy face xD
3. She's short. I consider myself short as well with height only 157.5 cms. I guess I am still taller than Pinky monster lolz

Darkeye123321

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2012 7:17 am

Mixy

I would probably be Mixy because oh his ability to fuse things and make them stronger like friendship i stay positive even if its a bad result like fusing a n monster in a guild egg also because of its look you dont need to look good or cool to be special . Username Darkeye

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Felda_29

Rank 0
Felda_29
PostedOct 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Maybe Shenlong or fenrir

Why?
I like Shenlong cus it's a dragon and it reminds me of PANlong, a dragon from an app called Dragon Vale,also fenrir cus of you look at it's expression, heheh don't mess with me xD

Icarusius

Rank 0
PostedOct 13, 2012 9:07 am

Mikhail

Out of all the possible monsters to choose from on Monster Paradise, I can identify to Mikhail. From the name to the illustration, it oozes confidence, courage, bravery, and the innate feeling to protect and serve.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

kanietahare1

Rank 0
PostedOct 13, 2012 9:13 am

I would be a slime

I would be a slime because I love to paint and draw because I believe that the world needs more color and creativity. My other favorite thing about them is they come in various colors. My user name is Tahare

tsunamiwaves

Rank 2
tsunamiwaves
PostedOct 13, 2012 9:35 am
Awww Sad

Posted By Aeria Mobile

davecoverstreet

Rank 0
PostedOct 13, 2012 10:32 am

Soot Dragon

Soot Dragon
I relate to the soot dragon. Being adopted I also do not know where I came from. So I can relate to his mysterious beginning. Also his goofty looking monster who i can imagine its personality like mine not serious and looking for a good time.

Docwaffle

Rank 0
Docwaffle
PostedOct 13, 2012 10:45 am

Asura

I would have to say Asura because its description is basically the story of my life. I'm pretty big and quite strong, but I'm incredibly lazy and its very hard to make myself exercise and use my strength . Even writing this was strenuous. Anyways, in game name is Thewaffler

Posted By Aeria Mobile